Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ask The Answer Readers
20-01-2018, 11:39 PM
RE: Ask The Answer Readers
(20-01-2018 11:31 PM)Summer777 Wrote:  Also because I was very curious about readers take notes, but in Hamilton case he couldn’t pick up my situations when I had a second reading, that means he doesn’t take notes. Unfortunately it wasn’t a good reading at the time, but I can believe him more than other readers, if you connect with him well, he does a brilliant reading.

Hamilton is a good reader, it's a shame he doesn't come online often
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Yesterday, 02:13 AM
I used to work for Ask the Answer a few years ago. There are no telephone numbers that come up on their system for the use of readers. There was a note system when I was there, but the callers name only came on on credit card calls not premium rate numbers and nobody used to bother to fill in details after a call so it wasn’t much use.
Yesterday, 02:20 AM
(20-01-2018 11:31 PM)Summer777 Wrote:  Also because I was very curious about readers take notes, but in Hamilton case he couldn’t pick up my situations when I had a second reading, that means he doesn’t take notes. Unfortunately it wasn’t a good reading at the time, but I can believe him more than other readers, if you connect with him well, he does a brilliant reading.

I couldn't agree more!

Always picks up on the finer, nitty gritty details and I appreciate his honesty and genuine gift.

It's a shame when that happens , sorry to hear you didn't connect with him.
I've kinda had the same before when during one of my readings he didn't connect as strongly and I could really tell as his validations were a bit off but was still fairly good.
However as you can imagine no predictions came to pass at the time.

But then my last two readings from him late last year were so spot on it was awesome, I think best from him yet and all my readings with him have been pretty spot on!

As you say if you can connect with him then great but if not maybe you can try again another time?

I really respect how he keeps his prices low as well, he's definitely worth way more on ATA but because he uses his gift to help people he keeps it affordable which is amazing.

I know it's not the case with all, but I think another sign to tell if a reader is genuine or not is that they keep their prices for readings reasonable.

I know you get some good psychics who charge exhaustion prices but in my opinion the best of the best are more affordable.

I've learned that readers who do have a genuine gift use it more to help people than to exploit them so just something to bear in mind I guess
Yesterday, 01:24 PM
Martino - thanks for letting us know, I was curious

I think charging people £29.95 for 20 minutes takes the p*ss, no matter how good a reader is. You can get 30 minutes for less with private and good readers also. I know you get what you pay for, but charging extra takes the mick a bit.
Yesterday, 01:40 PM
(Yesterday 01:24 PM)_ps_user_ Wrote:  Martino - thanks for letting us know, I was curious

I think charging people £29.95 for 20 minutes takes the p*ss, no matter how good a reader is. You can get 30 minutes for less with private and good readers also. I know you get what you pay for, but charging extra takes the mick a bit.

I completely agree, I really don't like the pricing system on ATA, Emily is the only exception I'd pay for because I know she's good.

However the rest aren't worth it in my opinion :/

I wish I could find more details for these readers to to go private unstead!
Yesterday, 01:56 PM
(Yesterday 01:40 PM)MoonChild2* Wrote:  
(Yesterday 01:24 PM)_ps_user_ Wrote:  Martino - thanks for letting us know, I was curious

I completely agree, I really don't like the pricing system on ATA, Emily is the only exception I'd pay for because I know she's good.

However the rest aren't worth it in my opinion :/

I wish I could find more details for these readers to to go private unstead!

None of the readers are worth that amount - yet a few years ago ATA were one of the cheaper sites- I don’t know why they changed their pricing structure but I noticed the whole site changed. They never used to have all the American Psychics on board - not that I’m say some aren’t good - I guess it must be because they get a lot of tv Psychics and those in the media which is why they’ve had to charge more for some-
Yesterday, 02:14 PM
Hmm. It's something that confuses me, too, that when you choose these readers privately, they're cheaper. Yet they choose how much they want to charge on ATA Huh
Yesterday, 03:58 PM
You have to remember that the readers are paid a very small percentage of the money. That’s why they are able to charge their clients much less when they work privately When I worked on Ask the Answer I believe it was 20p per min. Of course that was some years ago and all the readers were one set price. I imagine that to lure in the top celebrity psychics they’ve had to offer different rates of pay as lots of these readers have come from Sky or have been on the radio and write in columns etc etc. Your readers like Michael Ryan, Psychic Steve, Emily, Psychic Kay are tv celebrity psychics.They are not going to work for just 20p per minute. Especially Melody Estelle who is a renowned Psychic (Marselle) who I believe had her own website a couple of years ago called Melody- inner vision charged something in the region of £100 for 90 mins and £77 for an hour. I understand that readers like Emily and Melody have worked on Psychic Sofa, that’s only been for a limited period of time which has probably been to put them in the spot line to gain more clients. They are always busy when they are on so the chances of you getting readings with them is very limited. The ones that are featured on tv such as Psychic Steve, Michael Ryan, Psychic Kay and more would have cost the same £1.50 per min on zpdychic Today. They are not going to work for 20p per min. I don’t think that Julie is a tv Psychic yet Hamilton has written Psychic columns, been on tv and radio etc. I feel he remains cheaper because he enjoys helping people in his spare time.
Yesterday, 04:43 PM
(Yesterday 03:58 PM)Martino Wrote:  You have to remember that the readers are paid a very small percentage of the money. That’s why they are able to charge their clients much less when they work privately When I worked on Ask the Answer I believe it was 20p per min. Of course that was some years ago and all the readers were one set price. I imagine that to lure in the top celebrity psychics they’ve had to offer different rates of pay as lots of these readers have come from Sky or have been on the radio and write in columns etc etc. Your readers like Michael Ryan, Psychic Steve, Emily, Psychic Kay are tv celebrity psychics.They are not going to work for just 20p per minute. Especially Melody Estelle who is a renowned Psychic (Marselle) who I believe had her own website a couple of years ago called Melody- inner vision charged something in the region of £100 for 90 mins and £77 for an hour. I understand that readers like Emily and Melody have worked on Psychic Sofa, that’s only been for a limited period of time which has probably been to put them in the spot line to gain more clients. They are always busy when they are on so the chances of you getting readings with them is very limited. The ones that are featured on tv such as Psychic Steve, Michael Ryan, Psychic Kay and more would have cost the same £1.50 per min on zpdychic Today. They are not going to work for 20p per min. I don’t think that Julie is a tv Psychic yet Hamilton has written Psychic columns, been on tv and radio etc. I feel he remains cheaper because he enjoys helping people in his spare time.

I see your logic, it makes sense. There is a private reader on ATA who charges £29.95 on there, yet I got told they charge just £25 privately. So people are going to want to go privately more, which I guess is good for them, as they're making more money and getting more renowned. Melody Estelles charging prices are crazy Confused I do wish Hamilton would make his own website, he'd be taking the cash in
Yesterday, 05:38 PM
By the sound of things and taking into consideration that Hamilton only logs on ata spasmodically I feel that the psychic readings he does in his spare time is just a sideline obviously not for the money. It is a shame that he doesn't have a website, he would be very popular.

On the subject of phone numbers does anyone know if Emily does private readings or have a phone number? I seem too remember on one thread that there were some numbers going out for ata readers, am sure Emily was one.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hamilton ask the answer jaks111 86 6,062 18-01-2018 05:55 PM
Last Post: MoonChild*
  Ask the answer manda or christine-ann who manifests accurately jaks111 17 1,651 09-01-2018 11:36 AM
Last Post: Snowmaiden
  Ask the answer psychics! TB love 40 2,242 29-12-2017 11:09 AM
Last Post: Rosie
  Yvette ask the answer Purple shimmer 53 7,773 17-12-2017 03:43 AM
Last Post: Sassy1
  A complete (and truthful) guide to Ask the Answer readers Lauragrace 126 16,499 25-10-2017 11:04 AM
Last Post: 80sgoth
  Griffin - Ask the Answer Sassy1 3 327 07-10-2017 02:03 AM
Last Post: Cruelladeville
  Sharon from ask the answer Macleod 23 1,452 01-09-2017 02:51 PM
Last Post: Rodrigo
  I had a reading with christine ann ask the answer jaks111 9 1,619 03-12-2016 07:55 PM
Last Post: samjade
  Wowcher offer on ask the answer £6 for 20 mins jaks111 1 829 28-02-2016 08:23 AM
Last Post: iamheretowarnyou