Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Nirvana Light
25-11-2015, 11:41 AM
RE: Nirvana Light
(25-11-2015 10:08 AM)Caroline Wrote:  The famous ones i find are just cos they are bumped up with companies for keeping long calls been patronising. TV sadly has given em only ego John healy told me 7 years ago that guy id had probs with was no good. Hes my twin flame yes weve had to overcome lotsa fallouts but av love so deep weve overcome all our fears. Thats what relationships are about learning i learnt hard way lost lover for 2 yrs but knew deep down he get in touch with me. No matter who i meet even if they were giving me the earth feeling are never like i have for my twin flame. Try reader that understands karma twin flames soul partners ect. Some are expensive If they are not understanding their own karma past lives ect they will not see yours. They should see past present future accurate i found one but she cannot do with you question question. Nice person not expensive but will only give truth google Angelclairvoyant shes stong accent west yorkshire does skype or phone fixed charge but wont ask or take details only whats picked up. None of the old what area do u need help with more like asks u to relax needs voice thats it. My predictions were fine but she will show you dark areas not death ect but if folk are lying. Your past life karma how its affecting you now she is seer born with gifts doesnt try to be famous. Gives to animal sanctury frm every reading where she helps voluntary which i found very good Smile
Hello Caroline,

It's not so much the employees who work on these lines it's the companies. At these very high cost premium rate lines the readers are instructed to keep the caller on hold and spin it out. The companies make it worth the readers while by paying 35/40p per min. It all adds up. If you saw Watchdog last week (I don't know if people on here watch anything other than the X-Factor?) but a similar scam was exposed which was non-psychic of course. Nevertheless, a scam is a scam. It exploits vulnerable people who are in a bad way encouraging them to rake up huge bills. The advertising on this forum is appalling. If you want to give money away give it to animal charities or one of your choice.

the expensive companies are the worst culprits; mainly: Nirvana Light, The Circle, Michelle Knight, Star Temple. Sky TV, Russell Grant hotlines etc. These companies fleece the public with their expensive 1.53 per min and it's horrendous. Caroline, there is no law that states a reader cannot work part time on a phone company plus do a full time or part time job. I'm led to believe that most do. It's the ethics of the companies concerned that comes under scrutiny.

The problem is that very little in the multi-million-pound psychic industry in Britain is for free, and anyone charging or accepting 'gifts' in exchange for a service is bound despite the entertainment disclaimer put into force back in April 2008 regulations. Clairvoyants still charge for seances, Tarot, psychic readings and clairvoyance. Spiritualist church service-goers, and there are more than 300 spiritualist churches in Britain are charged or asked for donations. Psychic mailings - letters promising spiritualist services in exchange for a money are estimated to have cost Britons £45m in 20013-14, according to Office of Fair Trading research. Psychic services via telephone, online and Sky TV keep the tills ringing further.

An organisation for BadPsychics, seeks to expose malpractice, to bring to justice those who have cruelly sought to exploit the vulnerable for personal financial gain.'there is no difference between a psychic and a double-glazing salesman in law.'
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-11-2015, 08:54 PM
(25-11-2015 11:41 AM)veryconfused Wrote:  It's not so much the employees who work on these lines it's the companies. At these very high cost premium rate lines the readers are instructed to keep the caller on hold and spin it out. The companies make it worth the readers while by paying 35/40p per min. It all adds up. If you saw Watchdog last week (I don't know if people on here watch anything other than the X-Factor?) but a similar scam was exposed which was non-psychic of course. Nevertheless, a scam is a scam. It exploits vulnerable people who are in a bad way encouraging them to rake up huge bills. The advertising on this forum is appalling. If you want to give money away give it to animal charities or one of your choice.

the expensive companies are the worst culprits; mainly: Nirvana Light, The Circle, Michelle Knight, Star Temple. Sky TV, Russell Grant hotlines etc. These companies fleece the public with their expensive 1.53 per min and it's horrendous. Caroline, there is no law that states a reader cannot work part time on a phone company plus do a full time or part time job. I'm led to believe that most do. It's the ethics of the companies concerned that comes under scrutiny.

The problem is that very little in the multi-million-pound psychic industry in Britain is for free, and anyone charging or accepting 'gifts' in exchange for a service is bound despite the entertainment disclaimer put into force back in April 2008 regulations. Clairvoyants still charge for seances, Tarot, psychic readings and clairvoyance. Spiritualist church service-goers, and there are more than 300 spiritualist churches in Britain are charged or asked for donations. Psychic mailings - letters promising spiritualist services in exchange for a money are estimated to have cost Britons £45m in 20013-14, according to Office of Fair Trading research. Psychic services via telephone, online and Sky TV keep the tills ringing further.

An organisation for BadPsychics, seeks to expose malpractice, to bring to justice those who have cruelly sought to exploit the vulnerable for personal financial gain.'there is no difference between a psychic and a double-glazing salesman in law.'

Good post. I'm the only being that understand's it. Big Grin About time tooTongue x
21-03-2016, 01:00 AM (This post was last modified: 21-03-2016 01:02 AM by Aurelia.)
(28-07-2015 08:54 PM)Hangingpants Wrote:  I've never seen a thread about the readers from Nirvana Light - thought I'd introduce one.

Three to four years ago I went on a mad spree of readings. I'm ashamed to say I went through a lot of readers from different companies, spent a colossal fortune. One of the lines I used quite frequently in that mad obsession of mine was Nirvana Light.

The reader I used consistently was Magda. I found her very soothing, nice, like a friend to me at the time. She predicted such uplifting things for me, told me wonderful wonderful things in fact, that my ex would be back and still loved me. In my then state of mind I believed in the sweet fairy tales Magda told me.

At the end of a session my call was from £90 - £140. The reason for this was because when your pre-booked session ended the call would go onto premium rate cost. Magda really spun the calls out too to get her money's worth. At the end of it all she got every single detail completely wrong, mu ex married somebody else.

Never would I ring a psychic again. Learn from my bitter experience everyone.

I used to have readings with Magda from Nirvana Light too. She was all sweetness and light, but if I had to disagree with her on a point, she would then twist it around somehow to match what she said, I realised later. A couple of times when I had to say that what she was telling me was incorrect, she suddenly had a 'phoneline malfunction' (ahem) and pretended not to hear me, and then the phone mysteriously cut off! So I would never have a reading with her again, she doesn't seem genuine.
Nirvana Light is expensive, but I have had readings with quite a number of their readers and they are generally okay at validations but as yet I have not had any major predictions come true for me. Undecided
Angel
27-01-2018, 11:17 AM (This post was last modified: 27-01-2018 11:42 AM by Belinda.)
Jasmine is a good reader on this site. We mostly see scores of testimonials on this forum cheiefly about ps and ata yet nirvana Light has some brilliant readers. I’m surprised there is some critiscsm about Magda the Scottish lady because for me she was one of the most genuine. I’ve not had a reading from her for about a year or so. They are expensive but no more than ata and readers like Magda are better than you’d get on sites like ps. She was accurate for me in lots of ways. And ‘Hanging Pants’ I think your user name is hilarious - brought a smile to my face. Can I just say that I’ve not experienced Magda keeping me on the line unnecessarily nor The other readers I’ve used. If you want to extend it’s on your card like all the rest of the companies not on premium rate. I’ve never had a call extended using the premium rate phone bill unless you ring by that method. Its always on your card if you’ve used your card for the call.
27-01-2018, 01:12 PM
(27-01-2018 11:17 AM)Belinda Wrote:  Jasmine is a good reader on this site. We mostly see scores of testimonials on this forum cheiefly about ps and ata yet nirvana Light has some brilliant readers. I’m surprised there is some critiscsm about Magda the Scottish lady because for me she was one of the most genuine. I’ve not had a reading from her for about a year or so. They are expensive but no more than ata and readers like Magda are better than you’d get on sites like ps. She was accurate for me in lots of ways. And ‘Hanging Pants’ I think your user name is hilarious - brought a smile to my face. Can I just say that I’ve not experienced Magda keeping me on the line unnecessarily nor The other readers I’ve used. If you want to extend it’s on your card like all the rest of the companies not on premium rate. I’ve never had a call extended using the premium rate phone bill unless you ring by that method. Its always on your card if you’ve used your card for the call.

The reason why there are scores of brilliant reviews about readers from Psychic Sofa and Ask the Answer is that a lot of them are readers of the company...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How St. Lucy became a light in Scandinavia mecheeta 0 361 14-12-2018 07:12 PM
Last Post: mecheeta
  Star Temple or Psychic Light Lu1111 1 877 07-07-2017 10:46 PM
Last Post: sarah1980
  Angel light any one? soulconnect 79 14,012 04-08-2016 05:43 PM
Last Post: Angela66
  Light Rose searching answers 6 3,722 26-07-2016 02:59 PM
Last Post: Elevatormusic