Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Active members??
29-01-2018, 01:07 PM
RE: Active members??
Mystique >>> I agree it is awful the way your sister has been sucked into believing what she was told but as she is an adult it was her own choice. That does not sound like a very loyal sister who believes a phone reader rather than you...I also feel that most of you on this forum take what these readers tell you far too seriously. I find this forum boring actually... because it's all about what so and so told you on ps or ata; whatever...

I've tried a lot of readers on these companies, on ps most of the men and women fill up the time with chat. They literally haven't got a clue. Not one has diagnosed my situation, they start off with I've been hurt, I'm not happy where I work etc., but I'm married, they don't pick that up, also I work for myself and no end have told me that there's a work colleague giving me some stick and I'm looking for another job.

I had a reading with Melody, who was probably the best of the bunch. Yes, she did pick up some things, she did give me one small prediction that came true but it was a hit and miss situation...she just made a hit, that's all. The rest of the reading I felt was padded out, playing for time. So not 100% impressed.

They are for entertainment. There are some genuine psychics about but you are not going to find them on conveyor belt phone lines where the reader goes back to back calls saying the same thing over and over again to their next punter. Jaks is right. Your call means money, that's all they care about.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
29-01-2018, 03:01 PM (This post was last modified: 29-01-2018 03:07 PM by Just saying.)
(29-01-2018 01:07 PM)Snowmaiden Wrote:  Mystique >>> I agree it is awful the way your sister has been sucked into believing what she was told but as she is an adult it was her own choice. That does not sound like a very loyal sister who believes a phone reader rather than you...I also feel that most of you on this forum take what these readers tell you far too seriously. I find this forum boring actually... because it's all about what so and so told you on ps or ata; whatever...

I've tried a lot of readers on these companies, on ps most of the men and women fill up the time with chat. They literally haven't got a clue. Not one has diagnosed my situation, they start off with I've been hurt, I'm not happy where I work etc., but I'm married, they don't pick that up, also I work for myself and no end have told me that there's a work colleague giving me some stick and I'm looking for another job.

I had a reading with Melody, who was probably the best of the bunch. Yes, she did pick up some things, she did give me one small prediction that came true but it was a hit and miss situation...she just made a hit, that's all. The rest of the reading I felt was padded out, playing for time. So not 100% impressed.

They are for entertainment. There are some genuine psychics about but you are not going to find them on conveyor belt phone lines where the reader goes back to back calls saying the same thing over and over again to their next punter. Jaks is right. Your call means money, that's all they care about.

Hi Mystique,

I actually been reading these post for awhile now but never signed up on here till
Now. I guess everyone has their own opinions but that’s what a forum is Smile I have had many readings probably never on psychic sofa or ata. But I have seen a few of them that switch around. I can’t call kooma cause I live in Australia I do my research but finding a psychic on a telephone line is a hit and miss.

I have had one woman in particular that nails it’s everytime and I have been read by some Which are just shocking lol but I would never slag them off or write bad reviews cause they are just not for me or they didn’t connect.

But it’s interesting to hear what people have to say and their experiences on who they have spoken too. I live my life and I don’t let a reading control what I do and I don’t believe in time lines.

I had a reading 3 years ago and recorded it and they are coming to fruition now 80 percent of what she told me came true. At the time I wanted it to happen ASAP and after awhile time went on and forgot about it and boom it happened. I do believe there are psychics out there that are genuine. But my lesson is don’t keep getting readings or if you find one that is fantastic stick to them but also live your life cause I believe it’s 50 percent fate and 50 percent free will. Nothing is written in stone Smile but I do think is it’s interesting listening to what people have to say in the forums... not all of it lol but I am happy to post here and there Smile
29-01-2018, 03:03 PM
(29-01-2018 03:01 PM)Just saying Wrote:  
(29-01-2018 01:07 PM)Snowmaiden Wrote:  Mystique >>> I agree it is awful the way your sister has been sucked into believing what she was told but as she is an adult it was her own choice. That does not sound like a very loyal sister who believes a phone reader rather than you...I also feel that most of you on this forum take what these readers tell you far too seriously. I find this forum boring actually... because it's all about what so and so told you on ps or ata; whatever...

Hi Mystique,

I actually been reading these post for awhile now but never signed up on here till
Now. I guess everyone has their own opinions but that’s what a forum is Smile I have had many readings probably never on psychic sofa or ata. But I have seen a few of them that switch around. I can’t call kooma cause I live in Australia I do my research but finding a psychic on a telephone line is a hit and miss.

I have had one woman in particular that nails it’s everytime and I have been read by some Which are just shocking lol but I would never slag them off or write bad reviews cause they are just not for me or they didn’t connect.

But it’s interesting to hear what people have to say and their experainces on who they have spoken too. I live my life and I don’t let a readering control what I do and I don’t believe in time lines.

I had a readering 3 years ago and recorded it and they are coming to fruition now 80 percent of what she told me came true. At the time I wanted it to happen ASAP and after awhile time went on and forgot about it and boom it happened. I do believe there are psychics out there that are genuine. But my lesson is don’t keep getting readings or if you find one that is fantastic stick to them but also live your life cause I believe it’s 50 percent fate and 50 percent free will. Nothing is written in stone Smile but I do think is it’s interesting listening to what people have to say in the forums... not all of it lol but I am happy to post here and there Smile

Sorry and hi snowmaiden please forgive my spelling but this website doesn’t cater for people using iPhones lol so annoying Smile
29-01-2018, 10:08 PM
Hi Just saying and welcome. You seem like a nice member, I hope you're doing well and that you've had some form of luck with readers?

I kinda wanted to put a question into this thread, I really don't want to argue with anyone or say I disagree, it's more of a question..

My question is, surely not all psychics are bad, like take for example Hamilton, Charles.. The reason why I chose those 2 names is because alot of people have said that those two are always pretty blunt and honest and won't give fairytales. I only if I'm being really honest completely trust them 2 when having a reading as I know they definitely do not tell you what you want to hear. I agree with everyone on this forum saying that most readers on the lines tell you what you want to hear and you have to be very careful as they'll take your money, ex is coming back, time scales come and go, you ring back where is he, he's coming back, wait more etc.. But for readers like Hamilton for example, *and before anyone has a go at me*, don't you feel the odd rare few are genuine at the time?

I mean 9 times out of 10, the predictions either don't come through, or they come through but at a much later time like when you've moved on or forgotten about the predictions, and not waiting around. But like a few of you above said, validations are usually correct at the here and now and it's clever what these readers pick up, so it's strange when a prediction doesn't come through, but they validate so amazingly.

Please all let me know your thoughts, I'm not disagreeing or arguing with any of you at all, in fact I agree that most rip you off, predictions rarely come in, and sugar coat overload, lol
29-01-2018, 11:04 PM
(29-01-2018 10:08 PM)_ps_user_ Wrote:  Hi Just saying and welcome. You seem like a nice member, I hope you're doing well and that you've had some form of luck with readers?

I kinda wanted to put a question into this thread, I really don't want to argue with anyone or say I disagree, it's more of a question..

My question is, surely not all psychics are bad, like take for example Hamilton, Charles.. The reason why I chose those 2 names is because alot of people have said that those two are always pretty blunt and honest and won't give fairytales. I only if I'm being really honest completely trust them 2 when having a reading as I know they definitely do not tell you what you want to hear. I agree with everyone on this forum saying that most readers on the lines tell you what you want to hear and you have to be very careful as they'll take your money, ex is coming back, time scales come and go, you ring back where is he, he's coming back, wait more etc.. But for readers like Hamilton for example, *and before anyone has a go at me*, don't you feel the odd rare few are genuine at the time?

I mean 9 times out of 10, the predictions either don't come through, or they come through but at a much later time like when you've moved on or forgotten about the predictions, and not waiting around. But like a few of you above said, validations are usually correct at the here and now and it's clever what these readers pick up, so it's strange when a prediction doesn't come through, but they validate so amazingly.

Please all let me know your thoughts, I'm not disagreeing or arguing with any of you at all, in fact I agree that most rip you off, predictions rarely come in, and sugar coat overload, lol

I really do believe in psychics and psychic phenomena. I have had genuine readings with private clairvoyants. One man some years ago and two psychic/mediums at a church...

I am talking about phone readers because I feel they work in a completely different way to your proper ones. Of course, I haven't tried Charles or Hamilton, so maybe I could be proved wrong...
29-01-2018, 11:14 PM
(29-01-2018 11:04 PM)Snowmaiden Wrote:  
(29-01-2018 10:08 PM)_ps_user_ Wrote:  Hi Just saying and welcome. You seem like a nice member, I hope you're doing well and that you've had some form of luck with readers?

I really do believe in psychics and psychic phenomena. I have had genuine readings with private clairvoyants. One man some years ago and two psychic/mediums at a church...

I am talking about phone readers because I feel they work in a completely different way to your proper ones. Of course, I haven't tried Charles or Hamilton, so maybe I could be proved wrong...

I understand your views, I agree church clairvoyants are good, I was meaning on the phone whether it be psychic lines or private readers. I just was using Charles and Hamilton as an example, I know they probably might not have connected well with others, I just think those two are genuine. I'm sorry you haven't had much luck on the phone lines Undecided

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Exclamation New Members! Post in here first! PsychicToday 70 19,888 25-07-2011 08:12 AM
Last Post: RONG