Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Psychic Kay
06-01-2018, 04:29 PM
RE: Psychic Kay
I agree she got my guy in question spot on very detailed, just need to wait and see, mines is a soul mate connection and well they are high maintenance at the best of times so you never can tell with the timings.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2018, 01:24 PM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2018 06:40 PM by curiouscat.)
All i can say is mind blowing, her ability to see specific things is scary. everyone always assumes the man walked away and here i am desparately waiting for his return which in my situation is far from true she picked up on my anger and resentment and feeling burdened. she felt my pain and picked up on my alarming state of mind at the time. she is the real deal, i called her panicking about a money situation and she told me it was as good as sorted (which it was a few hours after our convo) and instead pointed out to confront the root of the problem that i had been avoiding for months. She is officially my go to from now on she helps you improve your life by not only telling you what she sees but by also pulling out a mirror so you can look at yourself and confront things you might be avoiding. i didnt tell her anything i was dealing with she picked it all up on her own and i would recommend a phone reading instead of a IM because the first time i had a IM reading with her i felt she didnt connect
09-02-2018, 08:34 PM
(09-02-2018 10:15 AM)hcs429 Wrote:  Has anyone had any predictions come through with Kay? She’s amazing at picking up situation and feelings but nothing she predicts ever manifests for me?

Hi, most of my readings with Kay have been for clarity as I feel she has been scarily accurate at validating;the best I’ve come across to be honest, based on my observations I don’t think she’s a fortune teller and wouldn’t be really good for predictions. I did call her panicking as I’d lost money on the day my rent was due and she told me her guides were not giving her any signal this was something to really worry about and it was as good as resolved. I actually got pissed off and hung up as I felt this didn’t answer my questions or help me at all.. lo and behold a few hours later I got the money back.
09-02-2018, 10:15 PM
Kay always tunes in immediately and picks up on my romantic interest straightaway. Tuned into my present guy and his emotional state and feelings with a lot of accurate details and gave me really useful insights to help me understand the situation. Very reassuring reading, highly recommend Kay. I love Kay, Hamilton, and Emily. For me, those three are the best.
10-02-2018, 12:22 AM
(09-02-2018 10:15 PM)Belinda Wrote:  Kay always tunes in immediately and picks up on my romantic interest straightaway. Tuned into my present guy and his emotional state and feelings with a lot of accurate details and gave me really useful insights to help me understand the situation. Very reassuring reading, highly recommend Kay. I love Kay, Hamilton, and Emily. For me, those three are the best.

I’ve only been using ATA for little while. So far my top readers
Are Griffin, Stevie F and Psychic Kay, really liked Sue D.
10-02-2018, 01:35 PM
Psychic Kay is not the reader for me. Absolute nonsense reading! Too much guesswork which didn't work for me at all. Not that she said anything that I didn't want to hear, I rang her about a situation to do with business and property and my partner. Said my relationship had broken down, nothing could have been more opposite.

Emily Rose, I spoke to in 2015. Well, nearly 3 years have passed, and the sale of my business property house and new location abroad did not happen.
10-02-2018, 05:25 PM
(10-02-2018 01:35 PM)Humphrey Pumphrey Wrote:  Psychic Kay is not the reader for me. Absolute nonsense reading! Too much guesswork which didn't work for me at all. Not that she said anything that I didn't want to hear, I rang her about a situation to do with business and property and my partner. Said my relationship had broken down, nothing could have been more opposite.

Emily Rose, I spoke to in 2015. Well, nearly 3 years have passed, and the sale of my business property house and new location abroad did not happen.

Thanks for your honest feedback about Psychic Kay. You've saved me £29.95.

I was going to give her a try after having read the positive comments on this forum.
10-02-2018, 08:30 PM
(10-02-2018 05:25 PM)Jamelia Wrote:  
(10-02-2018 01:35 PM)Humphrey Pumphrey Wrote:  Psychic Kay is not the reader for me. Absolute nonsense reading! Too much guesswork which didn't work for me at all. Not that she said anything that I didn't want to hear, I rang her about a situation to do with business and property and my partner. Said my relationship had broken down, nothing could have been more opposite.

Thanks for your honest feedback about Psychic Kay. You've saved me £29.95.

I was going to give her a try after having read the positive comments on this forum.

I ordered an e-mail reading from her and it was absolutely awful! No validations given, mostly advice. I have friends for that! Very disappointed, had to ask for a refund.