Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Yona Farrell
19-10-2017, 09:27 PM
Yona Farrell
I've not seen anything much posted about Yona on this forum. This lady is excellent absolutely spot on about how things have been and still are with my ex and my child. Picked up on a number of things including another woman who has been stirring up trouble and was able to validate this. If you want an honest reading with no sugar-coating this is the lady to have a reading with. Amazing as always. Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-10-2017, 10:34 PM
RE: Yona Farrell
I had a reading with Yona about a year ago. Timings for work came true and the intuitive feelings about my life and ex hubby were spot on!

Apart from being warm and calm Yona is very in tune with me and I felt she connected well to my circumstances. She's pricey, well worth the extra.
20-10-2017, 10:37 AM
I have just been reading articles on her saying that she is a fake. I hope not.Psychics have a bad name anyway and she is supposed to be a renowned Psychic.
20-10-2017, 12:50 PM
Unfortunately anyone can make a fake article calling genuine psychics fake you see it on here alot too.
Luckily for yona she has been giving readings for decades and her clientele seems big enough to ignore fake articles.
I read with yona often lovely women and fairly accurate too.
21-10-2017, 09:52 PM
Yona I've read with many times...

Yona always tunes into my situation consistently. Tells me things that no one could possibly know and doesn't give me the fairytale just because it would be a nicer version of the truth.

Yona is truly gifted and has become my most trusted reader...
22-10-2017, 07:59 PM
I have tried Yona a few years ago on freeindex. She seemed very nice and did manage to validate a few things accurately...

Unfortunately her predictions never materialised.
09-02-2018, 03:09 PM
(20-10-2017 10:37 AM)Shining Star Wrote:  I have just been reading articles on her saying that she is a fake. I hope not.Psychics have a bad name anyway and she is supposed to be a renowned Psychic.

Hi can you point me to the article where articles says yona is fake I read with yona November 2017 I thought she was fab 1 prediction has come through so far.

Have you read with yona yourself yet ?
10-02-2018, 10:09 PM
To be fair there was something on Yona through a complaints board that's been taken off and I feel like whoever posts that bullshit is bitter or trying to undermine her...

I have had a few Lenormand email readings with her, and some of her predictions have come true and a major one is pending. However, people on other boards have indicated that her timing can be off by a year or more, and often it reveals as completely different to what was expected.

https://www.complaintsboard.com/complain...90319.html

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Has any one had a reading with yona, leanne or donna not on psychic lines jaks111 42 6,438 14-01-2018 06:24 PM
Last Post: buttercup62