Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ATA hidden gems.
16-02-2018, 01:09 PM (This post was last modified: 16-02-2018 01:10 PM by curiouscat.)
ATA hidden gems.
We’ve all tried and reviewed the popular ask the answer readers like Julie, Hamilton and Christine-Ann. I recently went out on a whim and picked out a reader who didn’t have much Feedback but I was drawn to his profile and it ended up being one of the best readings I’ve had. Does anyone have any feedback on unpopular readers who’s ended up being very good ?

Before I use a reader I like to come on here and see what other people’s experiences are as I’m fearful of wasting money on rubbish readers.. any feedback would be appreciated xx
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-02-2018, 05:29 PM
RE: ATA hidden gems.
who was the reader you picked randomly curiouscat?
16-02-2018, 06:31 PM
Stevie F I’ve mentioned him on here a few times. I really valued the reading he gave me.
17-02-2018, 03:22 PM (This post was last modified: 17-02-2018 03:25 PM by curiouscat.)
Alan - I had a reading with this young man and I came away from the reading feeling hopeless and drained. He basically predicted my whole life would turn into my worst nightmare. I’ve been going through a rough time but the thing that keeps me pushing is knowing there’s always light at the end of the tunnel and I felt like he took my light away. I asked for a general reading and was given a horror story very doom and gloom.

He is the only reader to tell me my person of interest would not be coming back, which I’m fine with but he then proceeded to tell me every man would pretty much treat me the same and my attempt at relationships wouldn’t amount to much.
I asked him to validate the names of the people he was speaking of, he failed miserably. He suggested this man was with me because he was using me for money I’ve never given him even 10p.

Only thing he managed to get right was me looking for a job, wanted to move, people felt comfortable talking to me and that gender of my child.

He might be really good for others but for me it was one of the most heartbreaking readings I’ve ever had. My idea of a good reading is feeling empowered and shining a light on a more happier path that spiritualy makes sense for me. I believe that a good reading should present the options. It should not make outlandish predictions but hey maybe I am too sensitive and can’t handle the truth, only time will tell.
17-02-2018, 03:47 PM
(17-02-2018 03:22 PM)curiouscat Wrote:  Alan - I had a reading with this young man and I came away from the reading feeling hopeless and drained. He basically predicted my whole life would turn into my worst nightmare. I’ve been going through a rough time but the thing that keeps me pushing is knowing there’s always light at the end of the tunnel and I felt like he took my light away. I asked for a general reading and was given a horror story very doom and gloom.

He is the only reader to tell me my person of interest would not be coming back, which I’m fine with but he then proceeded to tell me every man would pretty much treat me the same and my attempt at relationships wouldn’t amount to much.
I asked him to validate the names of the people he was speaking of, he failed miserably. He suggested this man was with me because he was using me for money I’ve never given him even 10p.

Only thing he managed to get right was me looking for a job, wanted to move, people felt comfortable talking to me and that gender of my child.

He might be really good for others but for me it was one of the most heartbreaking readings I’ve ever had. My idea of a good reading is feeling empowered and shining a light on a more happier path that spiritualy makes sense for me. I believe that a good reading should present the options. It should not make outlandish predictions but hey maybe I am too sensitive and can’t handle the truth, only time will tell.

The problem is most readers say the same things. Over 90% of readers say the general could apply to anyone "I see you moving/looking for work".. That's very generic and is almost certain to happen at some point. If he got validations wrong, I wouldn't take what he said too seriously
17-02-2018, 04:43 PM
(17-02-2018 03:22 PM)curiouscat Wrote:  Alan - I had a reading with this young man and I came away from the reading feeling hopeless and drained. He basically predicted my whole life would turn into my worst nightmare. I’ve been going through a rough time but the thing that keeps me pushing is knowing there’s always light at the end of the tunnel and I felt like he took my light away. I asked for a general reading and was given a horror story very doom and gloom.

curiouscat go to Charles charlespsychicscotland.com...very indepth and will tell you what exactly is going on....outcome good or bad...but its the truth trust me...
17-02-2018, 05:28 PM
You can't literally hang on to what a phone reader tells you... that is foolish.
17-02-2018, 05:58 PM
(17-02-2018 05:28 PM)Snowmaiden Wrote:  You can't literally hang on to what a phone reader tells you... that is foolish.

Im curious if we aren’t supposed to take phone readers serious, why use them at all ? That’s money invested, I get we use our money on silly Hobbies sometimes but Why allow someone to look into your intimate life/soul like that ?
17-02-2018, 06:03 PM
(17-02-2018 04:52 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(17-02-2018 04:43 PM)Laursa Wrote:  

curiouscat go to Charles charlespsychicscotland.com...very indepth and will tell you what exactly is going on....outcome good or bad...but its the truth trust me...

Have to agree Curiouscat I know I've been going on about Charles alot lately but it's only because I respect him for being a very honest man. He will tell you the truth of what's going on behind closed doors, Scots are renowned for their honesty and directness and he's a nice man but will deliver the truth good or bad to you and give you all the answers. I spent months going to psychics and none of them helped me to stop my habit, I was like you in limbo going round in circles, but going to him gives you the help and answers you need and he will give you the facts as most psychics give their opinions or interpret things differently. If you want to have a reading with him instead of emailing him, just book directly and he answers within the same day for me.. I don't like seeing you in this way, it's not very nice to see people on here getting upset and going around in circles - we have all been there. Please keep strong and know that no matter what, everything happens for a reason and what is meant to be will be. If he doesn't want you, he's missing out x

Thank you ladies I really appreciate your kind words... I will be having a reading with Charles. You are right Scottish readerers are the best in my opinion.
17-02-2018, 06:06 PM
The thing is, predictions may not always come through, but validations are almost certainly accurate at the time of reading. Especially if more than one psychic is picking up on the same/similar thing. I know that most psychics on the lines are crap, but there are one or two rarities. Ones who have their own websites and are private readers are more reliable. I've said before that I've been to a psychic who got validations and predictions right, and she does Skype calls so I do feel that few readers can read online just as much as in person