Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Your list of most accurate readers (validations and predictions)
17-05-2013, 12:51 PM
RE: Your list of most accurate readers (validations and predictions)
For me Demian, Aldo and Solar have proved to be the most acurate and helpful..don't know what's happened to Solar?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-05-2013, 11:03 PM
(17-05-2013 12:15 PM)chrisw316 Wrote:  At would be your advice to someone thinking about calling a psychic.. Keeping in mind you have 1% faith in them now?
Well my faith in what i consider the "real deal" ones is slightly more than 1% lol..but anyone can pose as a psychic online so its a minefield, the only one i have 100% faith in i.e predictions have actually happened was from a spiritualist church. I think as long as you remember the words "for entertainment purposes only" and just because 154 psychic's say your ex is coming back, dont mean he will, makes me wonder how many people including myself would have given up if they had not sought psychic advice
22-03-2014, 07:03 PM
I was just looking through all my old posts and thought I would update my list of accurate readers (maybe try and add some positive feedback) - my old list was soo far from the truth!

So the ones who have it right so far are:
1. John Healey - yes he may speak in riddles but I always get the "agh thats what he meant and its happening!" moments years later! when I used to have my readings with him I always tried to make it fit in with present days issues but looking collectively at my readings over the last few years he had been reading for this year for love. Annoying because at the time I wanted to know what would happen then! not 2-3 years later! but he is still my favourite reader!

2. Angel Light - I really need to give this lady some well earned credit! Some of her predictions have happened and others are progressing. She is the female John but just a lot clearer! I find that she is now more developed and in tune, than when i had my first reading!

3. Sky Silverstone - not all of her predictions have happen but I like her style, she is very direct and in the short term she seems to be pretty good with things like timing for contact etc.

4. Tim Dehaney - As much as I hate to admit this (because I was left feeling none the wiser after my telephone reading with him) the little information he did give me is making more sense as the weeks go on and he predicted correctly about my career! he's not that bad! perhaps he could sound more enthused in his telephone readings and give more of a psychic reading than a friendly chat about life!

I have also had readings from Amethyst, Diana (not sure about her!) and Tom from PTV (he had a good direct style of reading!) - still waiting for predictions!

Anyone had any luck with predictions happening, big or small?
23-03-2014, 03:10 PM
Hi Lady P, I've had countless predictions happen.
John H is one of my favorite readers, though I haven't had one since feb last year. He explained something, at the time of course you think what? But later it did happen just like John said. He's got a brilliant talent. I'd like a reading from him again soon, but he's gold dust trying to get through to him, that stops me.

One day I'm going to write down all my predictions which have happened, there's so many! I'll have to sit and think about it all. I'll post them up too Smile x
23-03-2014, 03:21 PM
Ah Star thats really good and reassuring to hear! I dug out my readings with John and highlighted all the predictions that have come to pass! theres quite a few highlighted lines!

I would love to hear your predictions that have passed - when you have spare time to go through them do put them up! I think I may next month after the main predictions are due to happen (at the moment all is in line for it to pass) Smile
23-03-2014, 03:32 PM
John Healey told me the cutlery was missing (and yes I forgot to pack it)
24-03-2014, 10:00 AM
Eleanor on psychic sofa was pretty accurate. There's 2 Eleanor's. the one I'm talking about is pin no 4682. I have to say Katie Keeley didn't do it for me neither does faith. .. .
29-01-2018, 10:01 PM
PsychicSofa:
- Emily Rose.
- Lucky.
- Iona.

Will update on rest with time.
18-02-2018, 02:38 AM
Iv tried jh over the years the best on that site. Validations great predictions some come to pass
18-02-2018, 02:55 AM
I do agree with you thoroughly that John Healey is one of the best.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Validations Ella Hardy 19 3,436 19-05-2013 10:19 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden
  How Accurate are Validations? Spartans 8 2,565 23-04-2013 09:30 AM
Last Post: Ella Hardy