Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 2 Average
Michelle Knight Testimonials
12-02-2017, 07:39 PM
RE: Michelle Knight Testimonials
Sorry to hear of your troubles, sounds dire!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2017, 09:13 PM
(12-02-2017 05:11 PM)lottec Wrote:  Hi

I would be careful using Michele Knight's site.

I found one particular reader (no longer appears on there) encouraged dependency, and kept me calling back again and again.

At the time my memory and mental capacity was affected by health problems which were under investigation and the Michele Knight reader only made these worse by making claims that worsened my mental and physical health.

The reader read on health matters repeatedly, which is not allowed, was aware how desperate I was and I ended up in severe financial difficulty. They were aware my capacity and memory was affected as they said to me 'you know I'm just your memory don't you?'.

I lost track of how much I was calling due to my memory issues / mental issues.

It's clear to me now I'm more objective this reader knew exactly what she was doing, if it was the other way around, according to the law and Michele Knight's rules, there is no way I would have continued to read for myself as a client.

I contacted Julie Hill, Michele Knight's manager in 2013 and made a complaint and warned her my capacity was being affected by health issues and that she should block and attempts for me to obtain a reading and stated that a particular reader was reading on health again and again.

I requested to speak to Michele Knight directly, however, I was refused by Julie Hill. The problem continued, and I found it hard not to call this reader due to my health issues, in the end I wound up in a serious accident due to not getting proper medical attention, lost my job and in debt.

When the reader heard what had happened she even said (about her towards me) 'this really affects me as I like you and we have a special connection, I can't help but feel responsible for what happened to you, this is my fault in some way, did I not go through your timeline quick enough'

I would say avoid readings with Michele Knight's site as this reader knew exactly what she was doing and defrauded a vulnerable person and I gave them a chance to stop the issue and tried my best, yet it carried on.

Felt this reader steered me away from establishing healthy relationships and building a support network and took me away from family.

If you have any type of mental vulnerability or possible issues with mental capacity, or any other health issue such as anxiety or depression, avoid and seek a counsellor or psychologist. There wasn't enough protection in place for my situation.

I can't get hold of Michele Knight herself to request a refund (we are talking £1000's) and feel throughly embarrassed by the situation. It's something I now need therapy over.

Please avoid X
very sorry to hear that.hope u,ll manage to get ur money back.and also thanx 4 the warning.i never used her and for now will never ever use her site.

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
12-02-2017, 10:39 PM
I've used MK on many occasions and have never experienced this. I've had bad readings and spoken to readers that don't connect but have never had any trouble changing to a different reader if need be with the 5 min guarantee.
17-02-2017, 01:43 PM
There is a guy I know he's a first class psychic medium who applied to become a reader with a couple of these sites and believe me this reader would make any of their psychics look like small fish in a very big sea,I have read his testimonials that were hand written typed to him personally and not fake testimonials by so called fab out of this world psychiclines that say (their readers are hand picked I know one well known company who states in their terms & conditions that they can edit the reviews made by their customers and they remove negative reviews so to help readers) I have had readings from the psychic medium who I know and he was able to tell me things that not one single person knew about only me, even personal family matters that were kept between the four falls,I feel now that when you read these posts that the psychic medium I know is too gifted for these sites to sit for long periods of time for little payment,and Michele Knight can say what she likes about her readers they are quite poor as I have had readings myself from her so called hand picked psychics who she selects herself, does she feel and think because she has written for newspapers and appeared on television that when she selects you to work for her company that she is telling you herself that because she hands picked you as a psychic that you are 100% genuine because she says so..
04-03-2017, 06:48 PM
I tried the MK site a few weeks back and tried 2 different readers, although I wasn't overly impressed :/ The first reading I had was alright, there were some things I could relate to but there were some very long pauses at times, the second time it happened I asked if they were still on the line it was quiet for so long. I tried a different reader a few days later and found her quite vague and confusing - told that I would hear about a work opportunity before the end of March but also that I should forget about it.
16-03-2017, 05:05 PM
I tried the Michele Knight sight a couple of days ago. I had a reading with Charlotte T. It was horrible to say the least. I couldn't hear her at all at first. When she finally got on the line, it was a very awkward conversation. She pulled the Emperor card and asked if the guy I was inquiring about was an Aries. I said he wasn't and was a Taurus. She changed her story and said "oh yeah, the Emperor card is the fourth card and he is a Taurus" (I checked on a few other sites and the Emperor represents someone who is an Aries). She also said that the hermit card showed up and said that he has withdrawn from the world, etc, etc. He has definitely not done that. Also that he doesn't want the commitment I wanted from him. When I said that I never spoke of commitment, she said he must have picked up on it. I hung up at that point. I don't know if it was just a matter of no connection but it was such an awkward conversation that it felt like she was changing her replies to fit her story. I really wasn't impressed at all.
16-03-2017, 05:40 PM
I used michelle knights site twice now and both readings where rubbish vague no psychic ability just reading meanings from the cards made no sense.
I thought paying extra you get a more quality reading that's not the case
Wouldn't use the site again
17-03-2017, 09:10 PM
I've spoken to a couple of the new readers lately and Gaynor was really good. There are some readers on there that I'd never call again but a lot that I have spoken to have given thorough readings and have made predictions that have come to pass.
17-07-2017, 05:27 PM
Hi I am new to this site and glad I found it.
Can anyone tell me what is the best site for a reading.
Also has anyone had a reading of Richard or kimmie on psychic today and Kathleen on Psychic sofa as I found Kathleen very good plenty of valadations and Richard and kimmie both the same reading as such. Still waiting for predictions to unfold.
And John heal got the name of my road and the last 3 digits of my exes phone number' but he went all round the world.
Many thanks
Sue
19-02-2018, 01:33 AM
(17-07-2017 05:27 PM)Sueq49 Wrote:  Hi I am new to this site and glad I found it.
Can anyone tell me what is the best site for a reading.
Also has anyone had a reading of Richard or kimmie on psychic today and Kathleen on Psychic sofa as I found Kathleen very good plenty of valadations and Richard and kimmie both the same reading as such. Still waiting for predictions to unfold.
And John heal got the name of my road and the last 3 digits of my exes phone number' but he went all round the world.
Many thanks
Sue

I used to have reading with that site a lot then stopped. The good ones have moved on from what I have seen. However I think Lydia still pops on and she was good. Hazel still pops on and she’s always been one of the most popular readers. Sadie I don’t know if she even works their anymore but she was amazing. A guy called will used to be good no idea if he still works there. Gemma was good she’s left. Most of the others that have been there a long time are shocking. I think there is a few new ones that are popular I think one guys called Jonathan and a lady called Linda or something like that. Yes I agree with what many people have said the hand picked psychics are not that great and most certainly I have had better on other sites.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Elizabeth from Michele Knight kay 6 1,053 31-07-2017 06:16 PM
Last Post: regrets
  michelle knights buttercup62 0 232 15-07-2017 03:38 PM
Last Post: buttercup62
  Psychic Knight closing Mediums Now 0 442 28-04-2017 09:10 AM
Last Post: Mediums Now