Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Psychic First Credit/Debit Line
06-08-2011, 10:48 AM
Psychic First Credit/Debit Line
Paying by Credit / Debit Card

We understand that there has been some confusion about how paying for your Psychic First minutes by Credit or Debit card works, so here is an explanation of how the process works, provided by our credit card supplier.

The credit/debit card number beginning 0808 is a "freephone" number. Whether you are charged to call this number depends on your telephone service provider. It is a free call from a BT landline.

On calling, you will be offered the option to purchase minutes at the following rates:

20 minutes for £30 (£1.50/minute)
60 minutes for £60 (£1.00/minute)
or
120 minutes for £90 (75p/minute)

Once you have made your choice and entered the necessary payment information, you will reach the normal Psychic First menu which will allow you to select the reader that you wish to talk to.

If you end the call at any point with unused minutes remaining you can call back at a later time and use those remaining minutes. The system logs and recognises which telephone number you call from when you make your purchase, so you will need to call back from the same number in order to use your outstanding minutes. For extra security, you will also be asked to enter the 3-digit number from the back of your credit/debit card.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-08-2011, 02:59 PM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2011 03:50 PM by Warren27/12.)
RE: Psychic First Credit/Debit Line
Well then why did you charge me £90 when I bought 20 minutes? And didn't even use them all? You also neglect to mention that when you purchase minutes, if you go over the minutes purchased, you charge an additional £1.50 until the call is finished.

"So close, no matter how far...couldn't be much more from the heart. Forever trust in who we are...and Nothing Else Matters"
06-08-2011, 09:36 PM
(06-08-2011 02:59 PM)Warren27/12 Wrote:  Well then why did you charge me £90 when I bought 20 minutes? And didn't even use them all? You also neglect to mention that when you purchase minutes, if you go over the minutes purchased, you charge an additional £1.50 until the call is finished.

Please contact the help line as this is not how it should work and I am sure they will correct any errors and refund or credit the minutes to you.
07-08-2011, 01:25 PM
I did try to phone the helpline Chris, and no-one answered.

"So close, no matter how far...couldn't be much more from the heart. Forever trust in who we are...and Nothing Else Matters"
08-08-2011, 07:45 AM
Bit like this thread then - no-one answers! LOL!