• 1 Votes - 1 Average
Don't believe everything you read
09-03-2018, 06:04 PM
RE: Don't believe everything you read
(09-03-2018 05:57 PM)Purple2 Wrote:  
(09-03-2018 05:52 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(09-03-2018 05:49 PM)Spartans Wrote:  
(09-03-2018 05:32 PM)Purple2 Wrote:  
(09-03-2018 05:26 PM)Spartans Wrote:  Yes it is against the law and I may take copies of these pages and report you for bullying. You’ve been obnoxious to anyone who’s had a different opinion to you. You know damn well what you’ve been doing in the past.

No I’m a lovely person..,please take copies I would love that. It would also prove the constant abuse myself and other users had from you and your other user names. It would also be interesting for you to take copies so that they can see you told someone they had psychological problems which is untrue. I don’t think you would have a particular strong case and it isn’t illegal to have an opinion. What is illegal is to call people names and statements that are untrue which you did.

You can take just one step too far which you have. I have already taken snaps of pages. You can’t just come on here attacking people left, right and center. It’s a forum so everyone’s entitled to differences of opinions. If you don’t like it then open one of your own where you can monitor members. Psychological problems was actually me being polite sunshine lol.

But you're also bullying me by bringing my name into things and slanderous things saying I'm multiple people who I'm not. Go to the police or whoever, because they will see that we have different IP addresses and laugh at you Big Grin You're the one who should be in trouble for pretending to be a psychic on the sofa and conning poor people in their lowest moments, then coming on here and intimidating anyone who says a bad word about shitty sofa

I would love this individual to take the stuff they said to an official person I really would. So many false statements they are making constantly and nasty comments. I don’t think the lawyers would think they have a particularly strong case lol. Making out we have multiple names when in fact I am only using purple. Again an untrue statement.

I'm sorry but I'm tired of my name being brought into arguments I'm not even having a discussion in. I only come on here to defend myself and try to make comments on here which I'm allowed to do which is the whole point of this forum.. If these people were really *psychic* as let's face it, this is angry readers from the sofa who don't like the truth that it's SHIT - they'd know that you and I are different people. Only because we have the same number at the end of our names that makes us alike. I have never even had an argument with Pasha or even talked to her, I don't think. Please if anyone wants to report me go ahead - as I've actually not done anything wrong and people bully me personally by bringing my name into things which is against the law Big Grin

I use this forum because I enjoy getting into discussions on here and have met nice people but I won't allow people to win and bully me off. The fact that some of you are supposed to be grown adults amazes me and if you speak like this and make up lies, it worries me some of these people are "psychics". Martino came on and said what he needed to say without bringing others personally into it and that's mature.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2018, 06:11 PM
(09-03-2018 06:04 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(09-03-2018 05:32 PM)Purple2 Wrote:  No I’m a lovely person..,please take copies I would love that. It would also prove the constant abuse myself and other users had from you and your other user names. It would also be interesting for you to take copies so that they can see you told someone they had psychological problems which is untrue. I don’t think you would have a particular strong case and it isn’t illegal to have an opinion. What is illegal is to call people names and statements that are untrue which you did.

You can take just one step too far which you have. I have already taken snaps of pages. You can’t just come on here attacking people left, right and center. It’s a forum so everyone’s entitled to differences of opinions. If you don’t like it then open one of your own where you can monitor members. Psychological problems was actually me being polite sunshine lol.

But you're also bullying me by bringing my name into things and slanderous things saying I'm multiple people who I'm not. Go to the police or whoever, because they will see that we have different IP addresses and laugh at you Big Grin You're the one who should be in trouble for pretending to be a psychic on the sofa and conning poor people in their lowest moments, then coming on here and intimidating anyone who says a bad word about shitty sofa

I would love this individual to take the stuff they said to an official person I really would. So many false statements they are making constantly and nasty comments. I don’t think the lawyers would think they have a particularly strong case lol. Making out we have multiple names when in fact I am only using purple. Again an untrue statement.

I'm sorry but I'm tired of my name being brought into arguments I'm not even having a discussion in. I only come on here to defend myself and try to make comments on here which I'm allowed to do which is the whole point of this forum.. If these people were really *psychic* as let's face it, this is angry readers from the sofa who don't like the truth that it's SHIT - they'd know that you and I are different people. Only because we have the same number at the end of our names that makes us alike. I have never even had an argument with Pasha or even talked to her, I don't think. Please if anyone wants to report me go ahead - as I've actually not done anything wrong and people bully me personally by bringing my name into things which is against the law Big Grin

I use this forum because I enjoy getting into discussions on here and have met nice people but I won't allow people to win and bully me off. The fact that some of you are supposed to be grown adults amazes me and if you speak like this and make up lies, it worries me some of these people are "psychics". Martino came on and said what he needed to say without bringing others personally into it and that's mature.

Well then why the hell cant you come on here and respect people’s opinions? You are a bully and you have intimidated many members, not a nice person. I enjoy coming on this forum to talk about readings and to read posts like many others. You and the others have formed a pact which has made many uncomfortable.
09-03-2018, 06:12 PM
(09-03-2018 05:32 PM)Purple2 Wrote:  No I’m a lovely person..,please take copies I would love that. It would also prove the constant abuse myself and other users had from you and your other user names. It would also be interesting for you to take copies so that they can see you told someone they had psychological problems which is untrue. I don’t think you would have a particular strong case and it isn’t illegal to have an opinion. What is illegal is to call people names and statements that are untrue which you did.

It’s a shame as I really liked Pasha and had no problem with them at all either. At least Martino doesn’t come on to start on users he comes on to defend the company he worked for which I guess is fair enough and admiral in a way. The problem is that one or two people seem to what to take it out on the members and I’m not sure what that has to do with anything. It’s a psychic review forum not a bash Virgo and purple forum. Seriously.
09-03-2018, 06:14 PM
(09-03-2018 06:11 PM)Spartans Wrote:  
(09-03-2018 05:49 PM)Spartans Wrote:  You can take just one step too far which you have. I have already taken snaps of pages. You can’t just come on here attacking people left, right and center. It’s a forum so everyone’s entitled to differences of opinions. If you don’t like it then open one of your own where you can monitor members. Psychological problems was actually me being polite sunshine lol.

Well then why the hell cant you come on here and respect people’s opinions? You are a bully and you have intimidated many members, not a nice person. I enjoy coming on this forum to talk about readings and to read posts like many others. You and the others have formed a pact which has made many uncomfortable.

Because I have respected peoples opinions, I haven't even been getting involved in the discussions much recently because of this reason. The reason I respond is because people bring my name into arguments so I am allowed to defend myself am I not?? This is a forum to give our opinions on things and you came on and accused me of being someone else which you didn't have to do. So you started trouble again. Please go to the police or admin and they will show you that I am a different person. I asked people really politely to please not bring my name into discussions unless I am discussing as its bullying. Please understand this? You also made me feel very uncomfortable and bullied me today so please don't comment saying those things when I have done nothing wrong.
09-03-2018, 06:18 PM
Guys, it seems that we can't say anything bad about the sofa because certain readers come on and become very vicious. Go and use the sofa and waste hundreds and thousands of pounds to be told what you want to hear or advice that your Mum or friends could give you.
09-03-2018, 06:39 PM
(09-03-2018 06:18 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  Guys, it seems that we can't say anything bad about the sofa because certain readers come on and become very vicious. Go and use the sofa and waste hundreds and thousands of pounds to be told what you want to hear or advice that your Mum or friends could give you.

Stop manipulating things I’ve slain readers on psychic sofa so has pasha and the rest. But we also let others have their say. You didn’t let others say anything bad about certain psychics so please stop twisting things round. I’ve not even entered any of your discussions or made any comment about your readers.
09-03-2018, 06:49 PM
(09-03-2018 06:18 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  Guys, it seems that we can't say anything bad about the sofa because certain readers come on and become very vicious. Go and use the sofa and waste hundreds and thousands of pounds to be told what you want to hear or advice that your Mum or friends could give you.

Dont reply to that person anymore no point xx
09-03-2018, 07:43 PM
(09-03-2018 06:39 PM)Spartans Wrote:  

Stop manipulating things I’ve slain readers on psychic sofa so has pasha and the rest. But we also let others have their say. You didn’t let others say anything bad about certain psychics so please stop twisting things round. I’ve not even entered any of your discussions or made any comment about your readers.

Please stop intimating people, you've also not let me have my views before and made me feel uncomfortable when being honest about other readers. Please find a hobby and drop arguing.
09-03-2018, 08:20 PM
(09-03-2018 01:17 PM)Purple2 Wrote:  
(09-03-2018 01:12 PM)anya131 Wrote:  I am bemused as to why this thread has taken up 6 pages, most of the comments have been people being unpleasant to each other. Isn't it better to ignore those people who come on and deliberately try to cause an argument rather than reply? A fire cannot burn without fuel!
Thank you to those of you on here who post and are genuinely trying to help others with their feedback. Love and light x

True x

I trust Anya’s comment about the same as Evelyn Lees.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Psychic Sofa - Please read hopefull 26 38,690 08-03-2018 11:44 PM
Last Post: Barbiebets
  Read! http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/alasche/ daneimmy 0 287 01-06-2017 09:29 AM
Last Post: daneimmy
  Just read with julie and faith ( sue ) brilliant for me. jaks111 24 4,122 12-02-2017 07:27 PM
Last Post: Opti-Mystic