Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alex
15-03-2018, 04:36 PM
Alex
Has anyone had a reading from Alex and what did you think?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
15-03-2018, 07:08 PM
RE: Alex
(15-03-2018 04:36 PM)Laursa Wrote:  Has anyone had a reading from Alex and what did you think?

If it's Alex from psychic sofa I wouldn't bother I found him rubbish
15-03-2018, 07:12 PM
I wouldn’t bother with Alex from ps either. Just a load of waffle-
15-03-2018, 10:22 PM
It's Alex from ata a new reader who I had a reading with recently. Contact with spirit absolutely wonderful. Predictions given re relationship area. Have total faith in what Alex said but of course, I'll have to wait and see.
16-03-2018, 03:29 AM
(15-03-2018 10:22 PM)Belinda Wrote:  It's Alex from ata a new reader who I had a reading with recently. Contact with spirit absolutely wonderful. Predictions given re relationship area. Have total faith in what Alex said but of course, I'll have to wait and see.

I read with him (on ata) at first I thought he connected well but as the reading went on I thought it was just ok and I didn't find the rest of the reading that good. He didn't really give me any predictions just talked about recent past. Also, it was like he was in a call centre. Phones in the background ringing and he was definitely sitting in some office with other people around. I find that completely off putting.
16-03-2018, 09:52 AM
I listened to his audio. He calls himself Gary, although his profile says Alex. If he is confused about what name he is using on what site i’m not convinced his readings will be any more accurate or enlightening.
16-03-2018, 11:31 AM
(16-03-2018 09:52 AM)NoviceVoice Wrote:  I listened to his audio. He calls himself Gary, although his profile says Alex. If he is confused about what name he is using on what site i’m not convinced his readings will be any more accurate or enlightening.

I noticed that he said Gary. It's weird.
20-03-2018, 01:01 AM
I had a reading with Alex/ Gary whom ever he chose to be and found him really negative. There was no truth to anything he said. A total waste