Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ask the answer manda or christine-ann who manifests accurately
08-01-2018, 10:15 AM
RE: Ask the answer manda or christine-ann who manifests accurately
It's funny how we all connect differently with readers, I was hoping that Christine-Ann would be wrong but sadly it looks like she was right. Hamilton and Chrisine A's predictions were similar.

As much as I like Emily and Psychic Kay and I have given them good reviews! I felt both were wrong. Their predictions should have happened a long while ago yet everything's stayed the same. I would use both of these ladies again. Trouble is; both are not on much now.

I don't think I've seen Sue D! Is she one of the new readers?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2018, 05:17 PM
Rubywine Sue D is kinda new but for me she was really good and really detailed. She told me very specific things. She told my grandma's name, she told about my mom's blood test and I never mentioned my mom. I was calling about love. She told me confirmation that my grandma had came through to look for a white feather when I was walking my dog I found it. Also she said my rear tire on the passenger side of my car is gonna need to be replaced.
08-01-2018, 10:25 PM
I hear these tales that asktheanswer are supposed to have these marvellous mediums and psychics ... I had a spell when I was using that site and didn't find ONE reader who was any good ...

I tried the popular ones too including Julie and Emily amongst a few others The result ... NOTHING!.

I'm not trying to be pessimistic and I don't feel there's anything different to me from anyone else. I found the readers on asktheanswer are every bit rubbish as the other sites. Some of the readers on there are - I have to say it - ghastly.
09-01-2018, 03:01 AM
Im not totally sure, theres a couple ive noticed on ata that appear on psychic today aswell. I quite like the readers that ive spoken to on ata and seem mature. I think it boils down to not every reader is going to suit everybody. Theres only a couple ill read with possibly 3 on the sofa now as the rest have long gone so i wonder if its down to the types of caller cos i dont think that readings are for everybody.
09-01-2018, 09:27 AM
I think all psychic companies have their share of readers that are no good and their popular ones. I've spoken to a few ata reader and ps readers that have been ok. There's a few on ata who also work on ps. The readers I use on ps tend to be the more established ones. I don't usually bother with ones who are new unless recommended otherwise. I don't tend to use any ps reader that puts a flashy glam pic out either. For me that's offputting.
09-01-2018, 11:36 AM
I realise people connect differently with different readers. Yet I find so many on here seem to get awesome validations that are personal from readers I’ve tried and never had that luck ...

Yes, I’ve had validations from many of the readers spoken about, yet find, that the majority of validations I’ve had are open to interpretation ... They seem to be pretty much the same from different readers ...

I realise I’m probably a pessimist! But at the end of the day, I’m not so easily taken in either. I do 100% believe in Psychics, I’ve experienced this first hand but yet to find one on the phones that I can say *I'm convinced..* has not happened.

The nearest I’ve had is Melody/Estelle. She did validate something very personal to me and gave me some predictions. One on my husband what happened, yet still I’m not convinced or maybe she does have a gift, we’ll see. I have a few more predictions pending ...
18-03-2018, 02:33 PM
The only phone company I’ve used in the UK is ATA... the last reading I had was over 18 months ago with Manda who is no longer reading on there... and one with Hamilton.

They were okay, but I wouldn’t go to any of the others and only go to private websites. They are not always great but better than some.
18-03-2018, 06:14 PM
(18-03-2018 02:33 PM)Shanti Wrote:  The only phone company I’ve used in the UK is ATA... the last reading I had was over 18 months ago with Manda who is no longer reading on there... and one with Hamilton.

They were okay, but I wouldn’t go to any of the others and only go to private websites. They are not always great but better than some.

I remember Manda. She was one of their best readers. She suddenly disappeared from the site.
19-03-2018, 11:14 AM
Manda was a lovely reader. Very funny, very intuitive and I agree... one of ata's treasures...
22-03-2018, 04:06 AM
Where did she go? I managed to have one reading with her she was lovely but direct lol

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hamilton ask the answer jaks111 103 9,899 16-05-2018 12:09 PM
Last Post: Mr R Sole
  Manda 500813 Virgo1 2 145 15-04-2018 12:17 AM
Last Post: Virgo1
  A complete (and truthful) guide to Ask the Answer readers Lauragrace 148 22,192 22-03-2018 10:35 PM
Last Post: Virgo1
  Griffin - Ask the Answer Sassy1 26 1,187 18-02-2018 06:00 PM
Last Post: Purple1
Star Ask The Answer Readers Libra Loxie 62 4,484 15-02-2018 04:19 PM
Last Post: curiouscat
  Yvette ask the answer Purple shimmer 51 8,862 28-01-2018 05:30 PM
Last Post: _ps_user_
  Gary W ask the answer jaks 3 271 23-01-2018 10:50 PM
Last Post: Sassy1
  Ask the answer psychics! TB love 39 3,024 29-12-2017 11:09 AM
Last Post: Rosie
  Sharon from ask the answer Macleod 22 1,818 01-09-2017 02:51 PM
Last Post: Rodrigo
  I had a reading with christine ann ask the answer jaks111 9 1,892 03-12-2016 07:55 PM
Last Post: samjade