Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Best readers on different sites
23-03-2018, 09:48 PM
RE: Best readers on different sites
(22-03-2018 01:18 AM)Martino Wrote:  If a psychic could actually predict everything we would be working for the FBI. Rolleyes Honestly! A degree of common sense should be used.

FBI! Seriously, this is laughable.
"There is no British FBI, the closest to an FBI we have is the Serious Organized Crime Agency, which deals with the threat posed by multinational organized crime."
Well this is so fitting!
The sites that employ con merchants to rip off the vulnerable's and make a packet off the con merchants. Yep that makes sense.Rolleyes
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2018, 07:57 PM
(23-03-2018 09:48 PM)Gilly Wrote:  
(22-03-2018 01:18 AM)Martino Wrote:  If a psychic could actually predict everything we would be working for the FBI. Rolleyes Honestly! A degree of common sense should be used.

FBI! Seriously, this is laughable.
"There is no British FBI, the closest to an FBI we have is the Serious Organized Crime Agency, which deals with the threat posed by multinational organized crime."
Well this is so fitting!
The sites that employ con merchants to rip off the vulnerable's and make a packet off the con merchants. Yep that makes sense.Rolleyes

I do know there's no British FBI, it was a comparison and just a statement I was making. If it makes you feel better then I'll rephrase what I said 'if I could actually predict everything I would be changing the world and working for the Serious Organised Crime Agency and the FBI etc.' I've no comment to make to your feelings towards psychics other than you don't know me and you are entitled to your opinion. Sorry, I can't prophesize everything, I would be a millionaire if I was able to do this rather than working on a phone company.,.
24-03-2018, 08:05 PM (This post was last modified: 24-03-2018 08:05 PM by Virgo1.)
My personal opinion on psychics and the like is that yes, I firmly believe in psychics and mediums but yes Gilly I also feel alot of the psychics on the phone lines sugar coat and don't know what they're talking about. I've been lucky enough to have predictions and amazing extraordinary validations happen to me from psychics in the dates and occasionally out. They aren't Gods and will occasionally get things wrong, can't always be right, but I do find that most of the genuine psychics are private or the ones at Spiritualist churches. Of course this is my personal opinion and just my contribution to this discussion, but I can see both sides of the point that yes - psychics are genuine, and yes Gilly - alot rip you off and you must be so careful with where you're spending your money

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  7 fortune-telling sites for when you’re bored dormammu 0 124 18-01-2020 09:55 AM
Last Post: dormammu
  Compare Top Psychic Reading Sites in Our Complete Site Rankings mecheeta 0 731 06-11-2017 09:24 PM
Last Post: mecheeta
  Best readers lilone 38 8,944 13-11-2015 10:18 AM
Last Post: janaan
  Reviews about psychic readers on other sites jaks111 14 5,343 19-10-2015 09:06 AM
Last Post: Sabbie