Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Forum quiet
25-03-2018, 11:32 AM
RE: Forum quiet
Honestly... We are going to be going around in circles here like a dog with it's tail until the end of time....

There will always be mixed views on psychics. But to come onto a psychic forum and say that we need to see doctors is a little too much. If private psychics who had their own site were so shit, their business wouldn't last long, I can assure you. You could argue that there are women who are vulnerable that wait around for years for a man, (as 9 times out of 10 I'm sure you can agree, readings are for relationships), but 9 times out of 10, they end up moving on and wouldn't use that psychic again because they for example kept them hanging on...

There is no solid test that psychics have proven yet that there is such thing, as there have been rewards offered if this can happen.. But there is still plenty of evidence... I'm sure you believe in aliens, they are not certain.. They are as probable as ghosts... Yet scientists usually believe in aliens/UFO's... Science has also said that it is possible that there is such thing as ghosts, even if it's that it's our energy being left here... I have seen evidence for myself and I am a perfectly fit well person who does not have any history of mental health issues or take any form of. Medication which could make me hallucinate, for example.. Before you say otherwise...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2018, 11:37 AM
(25-03-2018 11:34 AM)Toldyouso Wrote:  
(25-03-2018 11:20 AM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(25-03-2018 11:12 AM)Toldyouso Wrote:  
(25-03-2018 10:47 AM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(25-03-2018 10:44 AM)Toldyouso Wrote:  And you dismissed all the times you were wrong because, er .... because they didn't happen to fit with your world view.

If we say enough things, some will be right, not because we have a gift but because of probabilities. Even a broken clock is right twice a day. But, the fact is that, most of the time, it's wrong. Telling the correct time twice a day is not a good indicator of its broken state.

I am not wrong. That is your OPINION, that is not fact. The fact that you can't respect our views and our beliefs but we must respect yours shows what sort of person you are. I told you quite early on in this chat that I respect your views, but I had my own - but weren't saying you were wrong. Respect my views that I want to believe in these things. I have seen evidence for myself. I've said let's drop it and you want to carry on.. You're either bored or really lonely..

I merely pointed out that it's remarkably easy to con people. We, as Human Beings, are equally good at conning ourselves too. We don't like to hear such things, but it's true nonetheless.

I don't ask that you respect my views. I have given you FACTS. I was able to cause people to believe even when I told them it was a con. Yet, they continued to believe.

I can assure you that I'm neither bored nor lonely. That said, you are posting too, are you not? Are you bored or lonely?

But they aren't facts... They're opinion.... Science can't prove that it doesn't exist... I'm not bored or lonely at all. I'm on a forum for psychics and mediums which I believe in. I'm not a Muslim or Jewish for example, but wouldn't go onto a forum about them and slate them and say that what they believe in is wrong and they need to see a doctor... Now who's bored or lonely?!

Science has tested psychic after psychic and found nothing. Apply common sense through the DUCK TEST. If it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck and acts like a duck, it probably is a duck and not an ergonometric model of a wildlife waterfowl with seasonally-adjusted plumage.

If, after testing large numbers of psychics, spending millions of dollars and researching so-called psychic phenomena, nothing is found, the MOST LIKELY answer is that psychic ability doesn't exist. Thousand of people can believe but that doesn't change the truth.

As I've said before, I'm answering the op. There's simply no evidence that has stood up to scientific scrutiny to suggest that psychic ability exists.

The people on this forum will always have a different opinion to you. If you want to use this forum, you must realise that you should respect our opinions. You believe whatever you want.. The people who use this forum will stick to what they want. One person won't change their opinions, so if that's what you want to try to achieve - you've failed
25-03-2018, 11:51 AM
(25-03-2018 11:47 AM)Toldyouso Wrote:  
(25-03-2018 11:32 AM)Virgo1 Wrote:  Honestly... We are going to be going around in circles here like a dog with it's tail until the end of time....

There will always be mixed views on psychics. But to come onto a psychic forum and say that we need to see doctors is a little too much. If private psychics who had their own site were so shit, their business wouldn't last long, I can assure you. You could argue that there are women who are vulnerable that wait around for years for a man, (as 9 times out of 10 I'm sure you can agree, readings are for relationships), but 9 times out of 10, they end up moving on and wouldn't use that psychic again because they for example kept them hanging on...

There is no solid test that psychics have proven yet that there is such thing, as there have been rewards offered if this can happen.. But there is still plenty of evidence... I'm sure you believe in aliens, they are not certain.. They are as probable as ghosts... Yet scientists usually believe in aliens/UFO's... Science has also said that it is possible that there is such thing as ghosts, even if it's that it's our energy being left here... I have seen evidence for myself and I am a perfectly fit well person who does not have any history of mental health issues or take any form of. Medication which could make me hallucinate, for example.. Before you say otherwise...

Mainstream science does not believe in ghosts neither does it believe in UFOs (if meant in the sense of visitors from other planets) although scientists on the fringe do hold none mainstream views.

95%+ of all the top scientists in the world do not believe in god and yet, 5% do.

Science says that anything is POSSIBLE. That's because of the negative proof issue. However, what you need to understand is what scientists think is PROBABLE or LIKELY.

For example, it is POSSIBLE that the universe was created by the giant flying spaghetti monster. Yes, it's POSSIBLE, but how LIKELY is it?

I believe that you believe in so-called psychic phenomena - but I can almost guarantee that I could con you. Someone better at conning you could, given the right circumstances, will almost certainly succeed in conning you.

I've had my evidence, I'm sorry I don't feel the same way as you.
25-03-2018, 12:05 PM
(25-03-2018 11:59 AM)Toldyouso Wrote:  
(25-03-2018 11:37 AM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(25-03-2018 11:34 AM)Toldyouso Wrote:  
(25-03-2018 11:20 AM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(25-03-2018 11:12 AM)Toldyouso Wrote:  I merely pointed out that it's remarkably easy to con people. We, as Human Beings, are equally good at conning ourselves too. We don't like to hear such things, but it's true nonetheless.

I don't ask that you respect my views. I have given you FACTS. I was able to cause people to believe even when I told them it was a con. Yet, they continued to believe.

I can assure you that I'm neither bored nor lonely. That said, you are posting too, are you not? Are you bored or lonely?

But they aren't facts... They're opinion.... Science can't prove that it doesn't exist... I'm not bored or lonely at all. I'm on a forum for psychics and mediums which I believe in. I'm not a Muslim or Jewish for example, but wouldn't go onto a forum about them and slate them and say that what they believe in is wrong and they need to see a doctor... Now who's bored or lonely?!

Science has tested psychic after psychic and found nothing. Apply common sense through the DUCK TEST. If it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck and acts like a duck, it probably is a duck and not an ergonometric model of a wildlife waterfowl with seasonally-adjusted plumage.

If, after testing large numbers of psychics, spending millions of dollars and researching so-called psychic phenomena, nothing is found, the MOST LIKELY answer is that psychic ability doesn't exist. Thousand of people can believe but that doesn't change the truth.

As I've said before, I'm answering the op. There's simply no evidence that has stood up to scientific scrutiny to suggest that psychic ability exists.

The people on this forum will always have a different opinion to you. If you want to use this forum, you must realise that you should respect our opinions. You believe whatever you want.. The people who use this forum will stick to what they want. One person won't change their opinions, so if that's what you want to try to achieve - you've failed

I'm going to throw an argument back at you that you threw at me: You know EVERYONE on this forum? You even know the ones who haven't registered and are only drive-byes? You know the ones that will read this thread in the future and you know all of their opinions to the extent that you know that they will not change their minds?

Wow, that's one hell of a psychic ability that you have there!!

I highly doubt people who don't believe would come on here, as they have a life.. It's the same as me going on a forum for things I'm not interested in or don't believe in... That's not normal. And I know, I know exactly what you'll reply - what I believe in is not normal. I didn't have a choice to believe in it, things have happened to me that I believe in those things.
25-03-2018, 12:06 PM
Itoldyouso - you obviously expected some kind of reaction by the manner of your post?

I get fed up with skeptics who continually bring up Janes Randi, there are flaws in his test.

What baffles me is why you are telling us all of this? Okay, big deal, you've cold read people, we know it's easy to do as readers are doing it continuously all the time. The fact that you claim that you've worked as a platform medium means that you are very suspect and possibly guilty of being one of those charlatans yourself. In fact, you are gloating about this.

I believe in psychics, mediums the lot of them. I have had evidence from spirit myself. And there are many things that even science cannot explain.

You think you are being clever but in reality, you are just a lonely soul and an attention seeker. I've nothing against skeptics, in fact, I have close friends who are very science minded, one friend of mine has a PhD who can't come up with answers regarding the supernatural but at least has respect for other peoples views.

The fact that you claim you have worked as a platform medium, makes you lose any credibility.

You know very well nobody on a psychic forum would agree with you so stop playing your little mind games.
25-03-2018, 12:07 PM
(25-03-2018 12:06 PM)Pussycat87 Wrote:  Itoldyouso - you obviously expected some kind of reaction by the manner of your post?

I get fed up with skeptics who continually bring up Janes Randi, there are flaws in his test.

What baffles me is why you are telling us all of this? Okay, big deal, you've cold read people, we know it's easy to do as readers are doing it continuously all the time. The fact that you claim that you've worked as a platform medium means that you are very suspect and possibly guilty of being one of those charlatans yourself. In fact, you are gloating about this.

I believe in psychics, mediums the lot of them. I have had evidence from spirit myself. And there are many things that even science cannot explain.

You think you are being clever but in reality, you are just a lonely soul and an attention seeker. I've nothing against skeptics, in fact, I have close friends who are very science minded, one friend of mine has a PhD who can't come up with answers regarding the supernatural but at least has respect for other peoples views.

The fact that you claim you have worked as a platform medium, makes you lose any credibility.

You know very well nobody on a psychic forum would agree with you so stop playing your little mind games.

Point proven. Thank you. Couldn't put it any better.
25-03-2018, 12:16 PM
(25-03-2018 12:09 PM)Toldyouso Wrote:  
(25-03-2018 11:51 AM)Virgo1 Wrote:  I've had my evidence, I'm sorry I don't feel the same way as you.

No need to be sorry.

You have an opinion. You feel that you have evidence that supports your opinion. I'm of the opinion that you were conned.

Science has investigated the psychic area and has spent a lot of time and effort, not to mention millions of research dollars. Science found nothing.

People believed that I had abilities, even though I told them that it was a con.

That's the bottom line.

Based on the above, what's the MOST LIKELY conclusion?

a) That psychic ability exists
b) That psychic ability doesn't exists and is a con?

Exactly. For the hundredth time, that is your - opinion!!

The user above and I have said that we have experienced unexplained phenomenon, that's 2 people already claiming they have experienced things. Just because you conned people - (which isn't something I'd be shouting about from the roof tops, shows how unpleasant you are) doesn't mean to say all other psychics are con artists.. You cannot put all other psychics into a box because of the bad things you did.
25-03-2018, 12:26 PM
(25-03-2018 12:20 PM)Toldyouso Wrote:  
(25-03-2018 12:05 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  I highly doubt people who don't believe would come on here, as they have a life.. It's the same as me going on a forum for things I'm not interested in or don't believe in... That's not normal. And I know, I know exactly what you'll reply - what I believe in is not normal. I didn't have a choice to believe in it, things have happened to me that I believe in those things.

None-believers come on here to warn others not to fall into the same trap that they fell into. They get chased away. It doesn't and won't stop others coming.

I didn't say I'm not interested in people's reactions to psychic phenomena. I am. Had you read one of my earlier posts, you would have realised.

When things happen, we always have a choice. We can make assumptions and not bother thinking about them and not test them out or we can investigate and look at ALL the possibilities and check them out before we arrive at a conclusion. Even then, we need to be prepared to amend our beliefs in the light of new evidence.

I'm presenting you with new evidence. Doesn't sound like you are thinking about it to me. Sounds like your mind is made up.

You never replied to the above readers good points.. Going timid now, are we? My mind is made up. I've said many times now the same things. I've had my evidence. Nothing can change that. You are not a very nice person that you won't allow others to have their opinions and think you're above everyone. As the other user says, stop playing silly mind games.
25-03-2018, 01:30 PM (This post was last modified: 25-03-2018 01:50 PM by Toldyouso.)
I don't know whether or not your system will allow me to post anymore so this will be short and sweet, lest I waste my time and effort.

The system, when I posted my last post, decided that I was a spammer and refused to post it.

I can assure you I'm not. Nor am I a troll.

I came for an open and honest discussion - not a PC one.

In response, I deleted all of my posts, before the system did it for me and then banned me.

I was surprised how closed minded you people are. I suggest that you open up your minds to other explanations of what you have experienced. There again, you guys may work the psychic lines. In this case, my words are wasted.

I'd like to say that I enjoyed our discussion, but I can't.

I won't be back. It's just not worth it.

One thing before I go. This forum is dying. Only a fool would disagree. It may, from time to time, burst into life, but the trend is ever downwards. The bursts of life will get progressively less energetic and the frequency will lessen too. That's the way these things go and this forum is unlikely to be an exception.

If, as you say, everyone on here is a believer, there's little wonder that the forum is going down the pan. That doesn't create interest, it creates boredom - and that is precisely what it appears to be dying of - amongst other reasons.

When I posted, it suddenly burst into life. My feeling is that people like me are your main hope for survival. Remember that the next time someone like me comes along. There again, this may never happen again. If this is true, one day, you'll sign on here and there'll be no more forum.
25-03-2018, 02:22 PM
(25-03-2018 01:30 PM)Toldyouso Wrote:  I don't know whether or not your system will allow me to post anymore so this will be short and sweet, lest I waste my time and effort.

The system, when I posted my last post, decided that I was a spammer and refused to post it.

I can assure you I'm not. Nor am I a troll.

I came for an open and honest discussion - not a PC one.

In response, I deleted all of my posts, before the system did it for me and then banned me.

I was surprised how closed minded you people are. I suggest that you open up your minds to other explanations of what you have experienced. There again, you guys may work the psychic lines. In this case, my words are wasted.

I'd like to say that I enjoyed our discussion, but I can't.

I won't be back. It's just not worth it.

One thing before I go. This forum is dying. Only a fool would disagree. It may, from time to time, burst into life, but the trend is ever downwards. The bursts of life will get progressively less energetic and the frequency will lessen too. That's the way these things go and this forum is unlikely to be an exception.

If, as you say, everyone on here is a believer, there's little wonder that the forum is going down the pan. That doesn't create interest, it creates boredom - and that is precisely what it appears to be dying of - amongst other reasons.

When I posted, it suddenly burst into life. My feeling is that people like me are your main hope for survival. Remember that the next time someone like me comes along. There again, this may never happen again. If this is true, one day, you'll sign on here and there'll be no more forum.

I think you will find the one who is closed minded is yourself. I find it hilarious you think your any hope for our survival lol. I have my spiritual beliefs to get me through and I’m so so happy about that. Btw your posts aren’t deleted as Virgo1 did a reply all which saved your deleted posts on her threads for all to see. Good luck in your life. I think you will find we are very happy in ours because we have something we believe in which is powerful. There is something called low vibration energy maybe you should look it up. If people raise their vibration it helps to manifest a peaceful and fulfilling life.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Forum down? Mr R Sole 3 613 05-05-2017 07:18 AM
Last Post: savvy
  Forum is dead Carr987 16 2,495 09-05-2016 12:00 PM
Last Post: chrys
  SPS forum up and running again. jaks111 31 6,071 03-04-2016 04:36 PM
Last Post: veryconfused
  a tarot card for the forum Dr Healy Feely 3 889 08-08-2015 07:46 PM
Last Post: Sabbie
  Balanced Forum: Mister No Nonsense 8 2,045 08-08-2015 01:32 AM
Last Post: Snow White
  Forum Trolling Enrico 23 3,843 21-07-2015 06:48 PM
Last Post: yourexiscomingbackhonest
  Forum's Been Down Ella Hardy 7 2,304 10-11-2014 03:02 AM
Last Post: jmpsychicservices
  my bb forum gabriel 12 3,736 02-07-2013 06:08 PM
Last Post: gabriel
Thumbs Up Too Much Back Stabbing on this Forum Hangingpants 17 2,893 16-06-2013 12:35 AM
Last Post: chrisw316
Sad A question for the more rational on the forum! chrisw316 22 3,613 07-05-2013 08:47 PM
Last Post: lolly