Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Denise Reader 1014
28-03-2018, 11:56 PM (This post was last modified: 28-03-2018 11:58 PM by Purple2.)
RE: Denise Reader 1014
Just had a look and Denise is 100 percent a reader on another site as well. She isn’t called Denise on the other site. Can someone confirm to me which site it is? I know I have seen her photo. She defo been on one of main sites before under a different name?

Isn’t it Blaine from Psychic sofa??
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2018, 12:27 AM
I agree, Charles is a brilliant medium and psychic and has delivered to me more validations than any psychic I've ever been to. No barnum statements.. No good psychology.. No questions.. He goes off and off and off with confidence, a nice, but honest psychic medium who always makes time for his clients and very humble. And Purple2, she doesn't look at all like Blaine from psychic sofa to me - but you probably have seen her from somewhere else, as alot of readers are now reading on more than one site xx
29-03-2018, 12:37 AM
(29-03-2018 12:27 AM)Virgo1 Wrote:  I agree, Charles is a brilliant medium and psychic and has delivered to me more validations than any psychic I've ever been to. No barnum statements.. No good psychology.. No questions.. He goes off and off and off with confidence, a nice, but honest psychic medium who always makes time for his clients and very humble. And Purple2, she doesn't look at all like Blaine from psychic sofa to me - but you probably have seen her from somewhere else, as alot of readers are now reading on more than one site xx

I had a reading once with blaine and thought she was welsh. I cant really remember but that's why I thought it might be her as this lady is welsh with dark hair. I 100 per cent have seen that photo before on another site. I just can't remember which one but it will be either PS, Kooma or ATA. The reason I wondered is so that we could check the reviews from the other site as well.
29-03-2018, 12:42 AM
I found her she is on psychic sofa as Denise PIN: 4363. Reviews are good on there but they always are so hard to tell. I will check the forum as well to see what the feedback is on the PS threads.
29-03-2018, 09:08 AM
(29-03-2018 12:37 AM)Purple2 Wrote:  
(29-03-2018 12:27 AM)Virgo1 Wrote:  I agree, Charles is a brilliant medium and psychic and has delivered to me more validations than any psychic I've ever been to. No barnum statements.. No good psychology.. No questions.. He goes off and off and off with confidence, a nice, but honest psychic medium who always makes time for his clients and very humble. And Purple2, she doesn't look at all like Blaine from psychic sofa to me - but you probably have seen her from somewhere else, as alot of readers are now reading on more than one site xx

I had a reading once with blaine and thought she was welsh. I cant really remember but that's why I thought it might be her as this lady is welsh with dark hair. I 100 per cent have seen that photo before on another site. I just can't remember which one but it will be either PS, Kooma or ATA. The reason I wondered is so that we could check the reviews from the other site as well.

I must try that site and Denise. £6.99 is nothing. I can't see any resemblance to Blaine, don't think I've seen her before.

Keep us updated everyone!
29-03-2018, 10:02 AM
(29-03-2018 09:08 AM)RubyWine2 Wrote:  
(29-03-2018 12:37 AM)Purple2 Wrote:  

I must try that site and Denise. £6.99 is nothing. I can't see any resemblance to Blaine, don't think I've seen her before.

Keep us updated everyone!

Hey, I posted above that’s she’s Denise from psychic sofa and her PIN number. I found her. She is also on psychic sofa. I recognise her photo and couldn’t think where but as I posted above she is on PS as well.
31-03-2018, 10:49 AM
Has anyone tried Denise as yet I may over the weekend if she is logged on £6.99 for 20 mins is good must be a fairly new site as only a few readers on there....
31-03-2018, 11:02 AM
(31-03-2018 10:49 AM)jaks Wrote:  Has anyone tried Denise as yet I may over the weekend if she is logged on £6.99 for 20 mins is good must be a fairly new site as only a few readers on there....

No one is ever really logged on. It seems really quiet. It’s like one person is online at a time. I guess they prob don’t get paid that much if the reading are so cheap. Let me know how you get on with her x
03-04-2018, 05:27 PM
Hi - sorry im only just catching up again on this thread!

Denise picked up that there was a guy at work which I was wanting to get his attention but i hadnt really mentioned him before that point. i was talking more generally about my career to that point. she just said that theres someone at work who id been trying to get the attention of. i suppose it could be a wild statement but everything else she says about family seem to be valid too. one thing about my eyes too which was amazing. i have hazel eyes - but theyre more greeny and she picked up that people always comment on my eye color!!!!!!

(31-03-2018 11:02 AM)Purple2 Wrote:  
(31-03-2018 10:49 AM)jaks Wrote:  Has anyone tried Denise as yet I may over the weekend if she is logged on £6.99 for 20 mins is good must be a fairly new site as only a few readers on there....

No one is ever really logged on. It seems really quiet. It’s like one person is online at a time. I guess they prob don’t get paid that much if the reading are so cheap. Let me know how you get on with her x

it seems to only be 6.99 for your 1st reading. once i paid for my first one next time i bought a reading it was full price (£14 i think for 20 mins). i think in the afternoon thye have more readers on?