Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-04-2018, 05:23 PM
RE: Notes
(17-04-2018 05:04 PM)Ladybug Wrote:  
(17-04-2018 03:24 PM)Geminii 10 Wrote:  
(17-04-2018 11:03 AM)Amber Gems Wrote:  
(16-04-2018 09:23 PM)TB love Wrote:  
(16-04-2018 08:46 PM)Ladybug Wrote:  There must a company who is a regulator or something for this type of product and service. I don’t know who does it for the phone lines but maybe someone on the site will know x

May Bettina Godfrey would know. She's like the person who you go to for customer service issues. Maybe we could try her? I wouldn't even know what to say.

@TBlove ..... You had no right to put someone's personal details and a reader's full name on a public forum of this kind. It's a privacy violation which a reader has a right too...

As for finding the readers name on Spencer Tramms facebook... Well, it appears that his friends' list is private so how did you find yourself able to get on there?
@ Amber Gems..you are so right that her personal details should not have been posted. thankfully they have been removed now. There would be a massive uproar if a reader were to come on here and give details of clients they read for.

Emily you are working for a public service. You put your profile out for all to see. In no way is that the same as a customers details being put online. Stop saying your a client it is clear from your profile and reputation by other user that you are infact Emily rose.

Ladybug you are correct
19-04-2018, 09:09 AM
To be honest I always felt that Emily was overrated. I didn't find her bad but nothing that wowed me either and predictions she gave me never came to pass.

It's sad to hear about the notes, but still feel ATA's readers are better than PS. The ones I have used such as Manda, Hamilton etc. I seem to have more luck with their readers.
22-04-2018, 12:41 AM
(17-04-2018 05:04 PM)Ladybug Wrote:  
(17-04-2018 03:24 PM)Geminii 10 Wrote:  
(17-04-2018 11:03 AM)Amber Gems Wrote:  
(16-04-2018 09:23 PM)TB love Wrote:  
(16-04-2018 08:46 PM)Ladybug Wrote:  There must a company who is a regulator or something for this type of product and service. I don’t know who does it for the phone lines but maybe someone on the site will know x

May Bettina Godfrey would know. She's like the person who you go to for customer service issues. Maybe we could try her? I wouldn't even know what to say.

@TBlove ..... You had no right to put someone's personal details and a reader's full name on a public forum of this kind. It's a privacy violation which a reader has a right too...

As for finding the readers name on Spencer Tramms facebook... Well, it appears that his friends' list is private so how did you find yourself able to get on there?
@ Amber Gems..you are so right that her personal details should not have been posted. thankfully they have been removed now. There would be a massive uproar if a reader were to come on here and give details of clients they read for.

Emily you are working for a public service. You put your profile out for all to see. In no way is that the same as a customers details being put online. Stop saying your a client it is clear from your profile and reputation by other user that you are infact Emily rose.
If I was Emily, or psychic, I would not have any issues in disclosing that. If you don't believe that, then fine, you are entitled to your views, and I'm not going to try and convince you otherwise, as I really couldn't care less what you or others think, if I'm being honest.
As for her putting her profile out there, thats bs as she clearly doesnt advertise.
22-04-2018, 04:59 AM
As I said before it was wrong and I removed her profile. So you don't need to keep referring back to me and what I wrote. This is a thread where people can express there experiences about psychics on AtA. I will not be bullied here. If these psychics are taking notes and someone who worked stated that. People can speak about it. Whether this is for entertainment purposes or not people are paying and don't wanna be deceived. I don't care what anyone think of me either. I am not gonna sit here and keep saying I am wrong a person who chose to take the role of psychic Emily's defender. Since I started commenting on this post about notes I have given AtA no more of my business. Therefore I have no more complaints.