• 8 Votes - 4 Average
Charles
Today, 08:06 PM
RE: Charles
(Today 07:51 PM)Ladybug Wrote:  
(Today 07:45 PM)jussayin Wrote:  
(Today 07:35 PM)Ladybug Wrote:  
(Today 07:26 PM)jussayin Wrote:  
(Today 07:16 PM)Ladybug Wrote:  What’s even more odd is random accounts with no previous posts are popping up and commenting on the Charles thread. I just don’t trust all the new apparent users on this forum it’s really odd. Why people seem to be going on about him saying the same thing he has never ever said the same thing to me and by the way my ex did return. Plus I have had numerous things happen over time from him. I think people need to give it a rest. If your not happy then don’t go back it’s as simple as that. It leaves more spaces for people who do want to have a reading with him. Like me.

Ladybug you also attacked another user on here recently . It is not the ladybug forum and if this was Julie or another reader there would be backlash I'm merely putting a point across

Get a grip it’s obsessive. Honestly. If your not happy don’t go back it’s as simple as that..

The one who is obsessed is youWhenever someone says something remotely critical of him You get rather defensive. It gives me The creeps

Yawn yawn yawn.. I am so bored of fake users coming on and complaining. I think you will find your the one being defensive now. At least I’m honest and not someone making up an account to bitch and moan about someone.

Sorry to tell you I'm also entitled to use this forum and speak my views so don't belittle people we always must listen to yours
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Today, 08:29 PM
(Today 08:06 PM)jussayin Wrote:  
(Today 07:26 PM)jussayin Wrote:  Ladybug you also attacked another user on here recently . It is not the ladybug forum and if this was Julie or another reader there would be backlash I'm merely putting a point across

Get a grip it’s obsessive. Honestly. If your not happy don’t go back it’s as simple as that..

The one who is obsessed is youWhenever someone says something remotely critical of him You get rather defensive. It gives me The creeps

Yawn yawn yawn.. I am so bored of fake users coming on and complaining. I think you will find your the one being defensive now. At least I’m honest and not someone making up an account to bitch and moan about someone.

Sorry to tell you I'm also entitled to use this forum and speak my views so don't belittle people we always must listen to yours

Sorry to tell you but I know exactly who you are. I actually wouldn’t say anything at all if I thought you were making a fair review but your not because your making up fake accounts to try and prove and point and put this poor reader down. As I said before if your not happy then go and find someone else instead of making up loads fake accounts. It’s ridiculous.
Today, 08:44 PM
(Today 08:06 PM)jussayin Wrote:  
(Today 07:26 PM)jussayin Wrote:  Ladybug you also attacked another user on here recently . It is not the ladybug forum and if this was Julie or another reader there would be backlash I'm merely putting a point across

You are very obsessive there is no need to argue about this. Can't you both agree to disagree?
Today, 08:51 PM
Virgo I would say my views if ladybug allowed me and did not try to belittle anyone who says anything she doesnt agree with otherwise on the forum.
Today, 10:00 PM
(Today 08:51 PM)jussayin Wrote:  Virgo I would say my views if ladybug allowed me and did not try to belittle anyone who says anything she doesnt agree with otherwise on the forum.

Utter rubbish people say stuff on a daily that I don’t agree with. The only people I express my opinion with are either trolls or those who make up fake account to moan about a reader who is nothing but kind to people. I would respect you more if you just admitted who you are and stop messing around.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Charles / Ricky Psychic Sofa KJB43 21 8,287 13-12-2015 09:26 PM
Last Post: rita