Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Notes
27-04-2018, 09:26 PM
RE: Notes
If ATA do or do not use notes then they need to be very aware of the new data protection laws coming into effect in May. This is the sharing of private information. https://www.eugdpr.org/key-changes.html

If found sharing without consent they can be fined big bucks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-04-2018, 10:35 PM
(27-04-2018 09:26 PM)Love light Wrote:  If ATA do or do not use notes then they need to be very aware of the new data protection laws coming into effect in May. This is the sharing of private information. https://www.eugdpr.org/key-changes.html

If found sharing without consent they can be fined big bucks!

Lol this'll stir the site up. They should not be taking notes at all, it goes against everything psychic. If they don't adhere to the new laws, their site could be shut down
28-04-2018, 07:22 AM
I don’t want to cause trouble or stir up the thread but this was told to me yesterday at work and I’d read this thread previously. I thought if the owners do read this thread then perhaps it’s somehing they should be cautious of. If they are found to be exchanging notes and client data this is a huge breach
28-04-2018, 07:53 AM
(28-04-2018 07:22 AM)Love light Wrote:  I don’t want to cause trouble or stir up the thread but this was told to me yesterday at work and I’d read this thread previously. I thought if the owners do read this thread then perhaps it’s somehing they should be cautious of. If they are found to be exchanging notes and client data this is a huge breach

No I meant stir up the actual ATA site. They should definitely not be taking notes, it's completely pointless
28-04-2018, 08:01 AM
Oh hahahahaha I get you now Virgo. If the rumours are true then they better stop quick!
28-04-2018, 08:11 AM
(28-04-2018 08:01 AM)Love light Wrote:  Oh hahahahaha I get you now Virgo. If the rumours are true then they better stop quick!

Let's hope so Big Grin