Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
Psychic melody
08-02-2015, 10:53 PM
Psychic melody
Hi, Has anyone had a reading with melody? She does seem quite hard to get hold of and doesn't seem to log on that often (unless I miss her when she does)
Any feedback would be great xx
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-02-2015, 11:17 PM
RE: Psychic melody
Oh thanks green velvet, I have been meaning to have a reading with her for ages but just don't seem to catch her on line.
I know the Estelle you mean on PS, not that I've had a reading with her but I have come across her profile. That's handy to know that it could be the same person, I don't know why they use different names but I guess it must be something to do with working on different sites.
09-02-2015, 05:38 AM
She was not good for me, she worked on the Circle, PTV and now PS. Nothing she said ever happened, would not waste time and money on her.
16-11-2015, 07:40 AM
I am a psychic myself and I can tell you I have had literally thousands of readings Melody Estelle is breathtaking she literally makes me jump the things she picks up and her detail is incredible honestly most readers are hit and miss and throw in their opinion for good measure but this reader is exceptional!
16-11-2015, 12:20 PM
Had readings with Estelle on PS - I believe that she is Melody on PToday - found her amazing at the time but sadly quite the opposite of what she predicted happened. Very good though at current stuff and validations just not good at predicting! (for me anyway!).
16-11-2015, 02:28 PM
(16-11-2015 12:32 PM)Green Velvet Wrote:  Re. my post of 8/2/15 on this thread. I did manage to get a reading afterwards with Estelle on PS and it definitely is the same person as the Melody on The Circle.
I actually had three readings with her when she was on The Circle (I said two in my previous post) and thought she was fantastic with the validations that she gave me. She also assured me about someone coming back into my life and kept getting the city where we would meet, the setting etc. and the very positive outcome. HOWEVER when I had my reading with her on PS she said completely the opposite. Not coming back, i will have to make the first move etc. She didn't seem to remember me at all and her negative reading left me feeling very upset and bewildered. Was she therefore just reading from notes each time that I contacted her on The Circle? Who knows, but I have lost all faith in her.

Am so sorry to hear Green Velvet - very disappointing. There are much better psychics out there!
16-11-2015, 03:20 PM
I had a few readings from melody when she was on kooma - absolutely rubbish for me, talked a good talk at the time but nothing happened.
10-06-2017, 04:06 PM
(08-02-2015 11:10 PM)Green Velvet Wrote:  Yes I have had two readings with Melody in the past when she was on The Circle and I thought she was brilliant. IMO a very gifted psychic medium. She moved from The Circle to Psychic TV but I noticed the other day that there is a reader on PS called Estelle and I think it is the same person. I seem to recall that her name is Melody Estelle. I would love to have another reading with her sometime.

Good to know you liked Melody/Estelle. I had a reading with her on PT. Great detail with her ability to read clairvoyantly. One of the top readers on Psychic Today.
01-05-2018, 10:09 AM
She did give some interesting details and felt she had some gift. However... no predictions happened.