Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Trusted psychics
12-01-2018, 07:31 PM
RE: Trusted psychics
(12-01-2018 05:54 PM)Foreverpoppy Wrote:  Did anyone get a reading with Carson ?? I had a couple in the summer and he literally was spot on with everything. Since I can’t see him on there or anything to find him online.. I’m so reluctant to pay for someone else as he was so good. Does anyone know where he works now ??
Leanne x

I've never heard of the guy - then I haven't used Trusted Psychics. If I were you I'd look in Psychic Sofa or Kooma. That's where most of Trusted Psychics switch roo.

Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back. [Image: animated-fish-jumping-out-of-water.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-01-2018, 07:16 PM
(12-01-2018 07:31 PM)Rodrigo Wrote:  
(12-01-2018 05:54 PM)Foreverpoppy Wrote:  Did anyone get a reading with Carson ?? I had a couple in the summer and he literally was spot on with everything. Since I can’t see him on there or anything to find him online.. I’m so reluctant to pay for someone else as he was so good. Does anyone know where he works now ??
Leanne x

I've never heard of the guy - then I haven't used Trusted Psychics. If I were you I'd look in Psychic Sofa or Kooma. That's where most of Trusted Psychics switch roo.

Thanks so much I’ll do that xx
03-05-2018, 05:00 AM
Who are your top recommended on Trusted Psychics?
Were they accurate?
I speak quite often to Demi and her reviews are phenomenal... its too soon to say for me RE predictions happening.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Trusted Psychics - HELP Needed.... honey-almond 1 224 03-05-2018 05:03 PM
Last Post: Sophiejane