Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Trusted Psychics - HELP Needed....
03-05-2018, 04:58 AM
Trusted Psychics - HELP Needed....
Hi lovely people,

I have had many many many readings with Trusted Psychics UK.
I have looked everywhere for a thread that discusses the line and the readers themselves but haven't been able to find one....
I have my favourite readers but as my readings have all been recent I haven't really had any predictions unfold as of yet...
I was hoping to hear from other people who have used the line and which readers they thought were accurate/ not so accurate in their predictions.
Who was your favourite? Why?

Thank you so much in advance Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2018, 05:03 PM
RE: Trusted Psychics - HELP Needed....
(03-05-2018 04:58 AM)honey-almond Wrote:  Hi lovely people,

I have had many many many readings with Trusted Psychics UK.
I have looked everywhere for a thread that discusses the line and the readers themselves but haven't been able to find one....
I have my favourite readers but as my readings have all been recent I haven't really had any predictions unfold as of yet...
I was hoping to hear from other people who have used the line and which readers they thought were accurate/ not so accurate in their predictions.
Who was your favourite? Why?

Thank you so much in advance Smile

I've not used this service at all, but if you are basing the quality of readings on predictions can I ask first did your reader tune into you properly to give you past and current timeline situations as confirmations. Also what were the time frames for those things to happen.

By the way I hate the fact that things are predicted.. nothing can be predicted, but it can be possibly arrived at given the set of circumstances at the time of reading....

xxx I hope this helps.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Trusted psychics marie1313 12 2,125 03-05-2018 05:00 AM
Last Post: honey-almond