Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Tess 4519
02-05-2018, 06:24 PM
RE: Tess 4519
Tried Tess today after reading the positive reviews, i terminated the call after 4 minutes. She may have been having a bad day, and assumed i rang her regarding a relationship, which I ddn,t. I wont be trying her again.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2018, 06:30 PM
(02-05-2018 06:24 PM)samjade Wrote:  Tried Tess today after reading the positive reviews, i terminated the call after 4 minutes. She may have been having a bad day, and assumed i rang her regarding a relationship, which I ddn,t. I wont be trying her again.

I agree. The first few times I tried her, she was very good. Small things actually came to pass. Then after awhile, it became opinion and nothing happened, she became very negative in my readings. I also don't like tarot personally, and someone who isn't a genuine clairvoyant/psychic like Tess - (she wasn't for me). I think tarot can be difficult to read, as it can be good or bad, and I feel like Tess didn't get my cards right as I read about the tarot cards after my call, and what her interpretation of the cards were, were wrong for me.
05-05-2018, 07:29 AM
I've had many readings with Tess but outcomes changed from one reading to the next. I know she's a lovely person but my last reading left me quite confused, as she contradicted herself, and whilst maybe she was telling me what I didn't want to hear I felt she changed her mind completely from what she told me prior to that.
05-05-2018, 01:35 PM
(05-05-2018 07:29 AM)Jamelia Wrote:  I've had many readings with Tess but outcomes changed from one reading to the next. I know she's a lovely person but my last reading left me quite confused, as she contradicted herself, and whilst maybe she was telling me what I didn't want to hear I felt she changed her mind completely from what she told me prior to that.

That's exactly my experience with her. She changed the outcomes and I felt again it became her opinion