Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1.5 Average
Jackie
21-12-2017, 07:54 PM
RE: Jackie
(21-12-2017 07:51 PM)RachH81 Wrote:  As I pointed out on my other post you jumped on, the readings I have are over a space of weeks, not days and not multiple readings one after the other until I get the answers I want.

Yet you just said that you got to the cycle of having constant readings.. Which is it? Make your mind up. If I want to have 20 readings a day, I will. It's my choice. The reason I went to so many readers in the past is this exact reason - only 1 out of the 20 was right. I go to different readers to know who works best for me.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2018, 04:58 PM
RE: Jackie
Jackie I think is a lovely lady, very kind and would do anything for anyone in need but I'm not impressed with her majorly. I find she changes what she says to fit to you, sugar coating in ways. If I call about a situation and say negative things she agrees and says how bad it is for me etc but when I call and say hopeful things about my situations I've called her on, she also agrees and then goes off of that. I don't feel her making her own psychic evaluation up from it and she mainly spends her call giving advice
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply