Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Yona Farrell
07-04-2018, 10:47 PM
RE: Yona Farrell
(07-04-2018 10:34 PM)Ladybug Wrote:  
(07-04-2018 10:31 PM)Green Velvet Wrote:  I agree with you there is usually no smoke without fire - I have been thinking the same myself which is why I am now wary of that site. I also think most of want accurate predictions when we speak to a psychic. Validations just tell me whether the reader (without looking at notes) has a genuine gift or not and I am not interested in a counselling service either xx

Couldn’t agree more. Xx

Makes you wonder if that site promotes her.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2018, 10:56 PM
(07-04-2018 10:47 PM)Opti-Mystic Wrote:  
(07-04-2018 10:34 PM)Ladybug Wrote:  
(07-04-2018 10:31 PM)Green Velvet Wrote:  I agree with you there is usually no smoke without fire - I have been thinking the same myself which is why I am now wary of that site. I also think most of want accurate predictions when we speak to a psychic. Validations just tell me whether the reader (without looking at notes) has a genuine gift or not and I am not interested in a counselling service either xx

Couldn’t agree more. Xx

Makes you wonder if that site promotes her.

Exactly. I certainly didn’t expect to discover all this when I was looking her up. Very weird. X x
08-04-2018, 08:40 AM
Had a reading with Yona think it was about 2012/13 when i was new to readings on eBay.From what I remember she seemed good and picked up a lot but dont recall any of her preds coming in.I would ave said she was genuine but not that great.Ive had better.
11-05-2018, 01:03 PM
I'm a bit on the fence about trying Yona. I'm not keen on tarot at all, and I may try her and find out she's very overrated like Halyburton is. I know that the SPS forum is hosted by a woman called Hope who is close friends with Yona, and I feel there's advertising and it gets a little OTT about Yona and Halyburton. I wrote a review about a reader, and because it wasn't about Halyburton or Yona, I was bullied off. It's a very unpleasant forum with the Yona or Leanne cult on there. It's a long waiting list and a bit of money to find out she isn't that great, and I saw on the SPS forum that people were coming off of the phone confused because alot of what she says doesn't make much sense, and you have to work it out yourself like John Healey. Like she doesn't always understand what she's giving
12-05-2018, 07:06 PM
(11-05-2018 01:03 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  I'm a bit on the fence about trying Yona. I'm not keen on tarot at all, and I may try her and find out she's very overrated like Halyburton is. I know that the SPS forum is hosted by a woman called Hope who is close friends with Yona, and I feel there's advertising and it gets a little OTT about Yona and Halyburton. I wrote a review about a reader, and because it wasn't about Halyburton or Yona, I was bullied off. It's a very unpleasant forum with the Yona or Leanne cult on there. It's a long waiting list and a bit of money to find out she isn't that great, and I saw on the SPS forum that people were coming off of the phone confused because alot of what she says doesn't make much sense, and you have to work it out yourself like John Healey. Like she doesn't always understand what she's giving

I wouldn't waste your money on Yona. A lady friend of mine had a reading with her and was most disappointed. I think she was a good reader a few years ago yet since the SPS forum has been heavily promoting her way out of proportion she's got too expensive, too successful and too busy she's lost a lot of her cred.

I think she's probably more straight to the point than John Healey but certainly not worth the money and the wait.
12-05-2018, 07:11 PM
(12-05-2018 07:06 PM)pasha Wrote:  
(11-05-2018 01:03 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  I'm a bit on the fence about trying Yona. I'm not keen on tarot at all, and I may try her and find out she's very overrated like Halyburton is. I know that the SPS forum is hosted by a woman called Hope who is close friends with Yona, and I feel there's advertising and it gets a little OTT about Yona and Halyburton. I wrote a review about a reader, and because it wasn't about Halyburton or Yona, I was bullied off. It's a very unpleasant forum with the Yona or Leanne cult on there. It's a long waiting list and a bit of money to find out she isn't that great, and I saw on the SPS forum that people were coming off of the phone confused because alot of what she says doesn't make much sense, and you have to work it out yourself like John Healey. Like she doesn't always understand what she's giving

I wouldn't waste your money on Yona. A lady friend of mine had a reading with her and was most disappointed. I think she was a good reader a few years ago yet since the SPS forum has been heavily promoting her way out of proportion she's got too expensive, too successful and too busy she's lost a lot of her cred.

I think she's probably more straight to the point than John Healey but certainly not worth the money and the wait.

Thank you for your review, Pasha. I did want to try John Healey. I think I'll save my money on Yona. Angel Light is one I've been told is worth the money

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Has anyone read recently with yona Farrell ? Private reader... jaks 8 771 15-03-2018 11:12 AM
Last Post: jaks
  Has any one had a reading with yona, leanne or donna not on psychic lines jaks111 42 7,594 14-01-2018 06:24 PM
Last Post: buttercup62