Thread Rating:
  • 9 Votes - 4.11 Average
Charles
16-05-2018, 12:42 PM
RE: Charles
(16-05-2018 12:34 PM)curiouscat Wrote:  
(13-05-2018 11:32 PM)BlueNun Wrote:  I had a reading with Charles for the first time last month and my choice was mostly influenced by the more favourable reviews that were being written about him at the time. I consulted him about a man I used to know. I wondered if I would ever see or hear from the person again because it has been so difficult for me to move on and forget about them, even though I know I should. I was impressed with the information Charles gave me, validations were excellent. He really seemed to get into the person's mind and picked up some finer details about their behaviour towards me and the reasons for their actions, information that other psychics have missed. He didn't give me a hearts and flowers type reading; he left me with no illusions about the person I had fallen for. He wasn't judgmental about them but he was honest about their character and motivations. He said the person cares for me, he said love is care, and he could see contact being made in a five, which he felt to be within five months, so I have until around the end of September to see if that pans out. However, I find it difficult to believe the man will bother to get in touch with me. He has no reason to if I think about it logically. Also, communication ended horribly between us a year and a half ago with him being ice-cold and unfriendly towards me. He gave me the brush-off and he was quite nasty in his way; he was dismissive and rude so if he takes the trouble to approach me after all that, I will be truly dumbfounded and puzzled. Common sense tells me I won't see or hear from the bloke anymore but Charles said he was "positive" I would be dealing with the man again. He seemed very confident about that so let's see. I'll try not to get my hopes up but it's difficult when feelings are involved and a psychic is so adamant that contact will be made. Psychic7 thought I would hear from him in May which is interesting as it's the fifth month of course but I don't think it's likely to happen that early, if at all.

I liked Charles, he seemed kind and sincere, a nice, friendly, helpful man, very professional. But after reading about the ladies on this forum whose predictions have not come to pass, at least not within the given timeframes, or whose poi has turned out not to have feelings for them after all, I'm feeling ever more dubious that my predictions will happen. He also said I would meet another man and that I would have a choice between the old love interest and the new person. I must give him credit for correct validations, very impressive accuracy on that front, he got so much right about the gentleman I asked about. He also didn't need to keep asking me questions like some psychics tend to do. He did most of the talking and anticipated what I wanted to know without me asking outright. A lot of the things Charles told me about my love interest were similar to what my own intuition has always known about him, but I chose to ignore and dismiss my gut feeling because I didn't want to face up to what it was telling me. I would like to hear from this man again if only to get an explanation from him and a chance for clarity about what happened. Charles said I would get this from him so I'll see what transpires. I must try not to wait around for contact but forget about it and live my life as best I can without this person. I must admit I was impressed with my reading and all the information that came forth. I had a load of questions that arose later because of it so I booked another for next week. I guess time will tell how accurate a psychic he is for me in the long run.

I too was given “5” which he said could be 5 weeks or 5 months but he was certain it wouldn’t be 5 months.. I just assumed he actually meant the 5th Month. This reading sounds similar to mine & a few others I’ve spoken to which is pretty disappointing.. Thank God I’ve actually moved on.

I think it's quite naughty of him to tell everyone the same outcomes and I know he's performed better when he was on PS being truthful. He told me an ex of mine woudnt be back, but I think he said that because I didn't care and wasn't phased about him anymore. I've spoken to a couple of people on here who pm'ed me about Charles and they said he didn't bring someone significant through in spirit to them, which is a shame. I agree with users that I think he's working too hard and he's not performing so well, but I do feel he's telling people the same things on purpose. There's no way at least 10 women I've spoken to on here are coincidentally going to have their ex come back and he loves and cares like he says. He'll lose customers by doing this. I think he's a nice guy and he's generally caring because he's spoken to me on his days he's supposed to be off, but he made time for me and I think maybe by doing this, he's obviously doing it with others too but he needs his time out. I hope he sees this thread and sees how damaging it is to tell everyone what they want to hear. I always asked him to be very honest with me in his readings so I've lost respect for him in that way but he is a nice man and I wish him all the best
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-05-2018, 06:33 PM
(16-05-2018 12:42 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(13-05-2018 11:32 PM)BlueNun Wrote:  I had a reading with Charles for the first time last month and my choice was mostly influenced by the more favourable reviews that were being written about him at the time. I consulted him about a man I used to know. I wondered if I would ever see or hear from the person again because it has been so difficult for me to move on and forget about them, even though I know I should. I was impressed with the information Charles gave me, validations were excellent. He really seemed to get into the person's mind and picked up some finer details about their behaviour towards me and the reasons for their actions, information that other psychics have missed. He didn't give me a hearts and flowers type reading; he left me with no illusions about the person I had fallen for. He wasn't judgmental about them but he was honest about their character and motivations. He said the person cares for me, he said love is care, and he could see contact being made in a five, which he felt to be within five months, so I have until around the end of September to see if that pans out. However, I find it difficult to believe the man will bother to get in touch with me. He has no reason to if I think about it logically. Also, communication ended horribly between us a year and a half ago with him being ice-cold and unfriendly towards me. He gave me the brush-off and he was quite nasty in his way; he was dismissive and rude so if he takes the trouble to approach me after all that, I will be truly dumbfounded and puzzled. Common sense tells me I won't see or hear from the bloke anymore but Charles said he was "positive" I would be dealing with the man again. He seemed very confident about that so let's see. I'll try not to get my hopes up but it's difficult when feelings are involved and a psychic is so adamant that contact will be made. Psychic7 thought I would hear from him in May which is interesting as it's the fifth month of course but I don't think it's likely to happen that early, if at all.

I liked Charles, he seemed kind and sincere, a nice, friendly, helpful man, very professional. But after reading about the ladies on this forum whose predictions have not come to pass, at least not within the given timeframes, or whose poi has turned out not to have feelings for them after all, I'm feeling ever more dubious that my predictions will happen. He also said I would meet another man and that I would have a choice between the old love interest and the new person. I must give him credit for correct validations, very impressive accuracy on that front, he got so much right about the gentleman I asked about. He also didn't need to keep asking me questions like some psychics tend to do. He did most of the talking and anticipated what I wanted to know without me asking outright. A lot of the things Charles told me about my love interest were similar to what my own intuition has always known about him, but I chose to ignore and dismiss my gut feeling because I didn't want to face up to what it was telling me. I would like to hear from this man again if only to get an explanation from him and a chance for clarity about what happened. Charles said I would get this from him so I'll see what transpires. I must try not to wait around for contact but forget about it and live my life as best I can without this person. I must admit I was impressed with my reading and all the information that came forth. I had a load of questions that arose later because of it so I booked another for next week. I guess time will tell how accurate a psychic he is for me in the long run.

I too was given “5” which he said could be 5 weeks or 5 months but he was certain it wouldn’t be 5 months.. I just assumed he actually meant the 5th Month. This reading sounds similar to mine & a few others I’ve spoken to which is pretty disappointing.. Thank God I’ve actually moved on.

I think it's quite naughty of him to tell everyone the same outcomes and I know he's performed better when he was on PS being truthful. He told me an ex of mine woudnt be back, but I think he said that because I didn't care and wasn't phased about him anymore. I've spoken to a couple of people on here who pm'ed me about Charles and they said he didn't bring someone significant through in spirit to them, which is a shame. I agree with users that I think he's working too hard and he's not performing so well, but I do feel he's telling people the same things on purpose. There's no way at least 10 women I've spoken to on here are coincidentally going to have their ex come back and he loves and cares like he says. He'll lose customers by doing this. I think he's a nice guy and he's generally caring because he's spoken to me on his days he's supposed to be off, but he made time for me and I think maybe by doing this, he's obviously doing it with others too but he needs his time out. I hope he sees this thread and sees how damaging it is to tell everyone what they want to hear. I always asked him to be very honest with me in his readings so I've lost respect for him in that way but he is a nice man and I wish him all the best

I dunno what’s happening but it has crossed my mind lately that although in the past it seems like he said different things. The reality is that no one maybe asked each other or even questioned what was said on the calls in the past. It could be the case that this has only be discovered due to a bit of detective work from the current users. I have always supported him but I’m just feeling a bit disappointed after hearing that users have been told similar things.
16-05-2018, 06:40 PM
(16-05-2018 06:33 PM)Ladybug Wrote:  

I dunno what’s happening but it has crossed my mind lately that although in the past it seems like he said different things. The reality is that no one maybe asked each other or even questioned what was said on the calls in the past. It could be the case that this has only be discovered due to a bit of detective work from the current users. I have always supported him but I’m just feeling a bit disappointed after hearing that users have been told similar things.

I'm only going off of how he was on PS by the users on here like Rodrigo said he was honest then and RubyWine. Like I said I hope he sees the thread and learns a few things from this as it's cruel to give people false hope
16-05-2018, 06:46 PM
(16-05-2018 06:40 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  

I'm only going off of how he was on PS by the users on here like Rodrigo said he was honest then and RubyWine. Like I said I hope he sees the thread and learns a few things from this as it's cruel to give people false hope

Yes I agree and I have had thing come through from him in the past. My only concern is I would never of thought of checking up with others if he said similar things to them and I don’t know if users in the past compared notes. That’s what makes me think about if its something that has been going on for a while or if it’s a new thing. I know all the good ones including Hamilton and Julie have said similar things in the past in regards to pregnancy and love triangles. I am just questioning I guess the things that were said to me now and wondering if in the past I had similar things said but I wasn’t aware and didn’t question it as I got a postive result.
16-05-2018, 06:50 PM
(16-05-2018 06:46 PM)Ladybug Wrote:  
(16-05-2018 12:34 PM)curiouscat Wrote:  I too was given “5” which he said could be 5 weeks or 5 months but he was certain it wouldn’t be 5 months.. I just assumed he actually meant the 5th Month. This reading sounds similar to mine & a few others I’ve spoken to which is pretty disappointing.. Thank God I’ve actually moved on.

Yes I agree and I have had thing come through from him in the past. My only concern is I would never of thought of checking up with others if he said similar things to them and I don’t know if users in the past compared notes. That’s what makes me think about if its something that has been going on for a while or if it’s a new thing. I know all the good ones including Hamilton and Julie have said similar things in the past in regards to pregnancy and love triangles. I am just questioning I guess the things that were said to me now and wondering if in the past I had similar things said but I wasn’t aware and didn’t question it as I got a postive result.

Yes Hamilton and Julie have told people a similar thing with regards to children or love triangles and they don't need to, because when they get on with it themselves, they're good. And yes I see what you mean RE the job he could have just got a lucky guess seeing as he's told everyone good news. Not one single person on here has said of recent that he gave them bad news
16-05-2018, 07:17 PM
(16-05-2018 06:50 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(16-05-2018 06:46 PM)Ladybug Wrote:  
(16-05-2018 12:42 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  I think it's quite naughty of him to tell everyone the same outcomes and I know he's performed better when he was on PS being truthful. He told me an ex of mine woudnt be back, but I think he said that because I didn't care and wasn't phased about him anymore. I've spoken to a couple of people on here who pm'ed me about Charles and they said he didn't bring someone significant through in spirit to them, which is a shame. I agree with users that I think he's working too hard and he's not performing so well, but I do feel he's telling people the same things on purpose. There's no way at least 10 women I've spoken to on here are coincidentally going to have their ex come back and he loves and cares like he says. He'll lose customers by doing this. I think he's a nice guy and he's generally caring because he's spoken to me on his days he's supposed to be off, but he made time for me and I think maybe by doing this, he's obviously doing it with others too but he needs his time out. I hope he sees this thread and sees how damaging it is to tell everyone what they want to hear. I always asked him to be very honest with me in his readings so I've lost respect for him in that way but he is a nice man and I wish him all the best

Yes Hamilton and Julie have told people a similar thing with regards to children or love triangles and they don't need to, because when they get on with it themselves, they're good. And yes I see what you mean RE the job he could have just got a lucky guess seeing as he's told everyone good news. Not one single person on here has said of recent that he gave them bad news

Yes that’s the thing I was also told positive news in the past as well.. so now I am a little confused if it was just luck or if he was right.
16-05-2018, 08:03 PM
You lose it when you abuse it
16-05-2018, 08:21 PM
(16-05-2018 08:03 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  You lose it when you abuse it

Yes your right.