Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Astral
11-05-2018, 07:42 AM
Astral
I’d really like to hear about people’s opinions of this lady. I used to rate her but recently she got a big prediction very very wrong. Now I feel suspicious of her...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2018, 08:24 AM
RE: Astral
(11-05-2018 07:42 AM)JackieP Wrote:  I’d really like to hear about people’s opinions of this lady. I used to rate her but recently she got a big prediction very very wrong. Now I feel suspicious of her...

This is someone I have actually tried she’s been around for a while. Not amazing in my opinion.
31-05-2018, 11:37 PM
(11-05-2018 07:42 AM)JackieP Wrote:  I’d really like to hear about people’s opinions of this lady. I used to rate her but recently she got a big prediction very very wrong. Now I feel suspicious of her...

Apparently this reader is Ellie on PS. Does she have a thick Scottish accent? If it is, she really worked for me. She was adamant I'd get contact on a certain date and I disagreed to hell with her. She was right.
01-06-2018, 10:36 AM
Hi Virgo. No, they are definitely two different people. Both got predictions wrong for me and Ellie said some things that I insisted would not happen. She told me she was never wrong but of course she was bullshitting. Glad she got things right for you though.
01-06-2018, 10:48 AM
(31-05-2018 11:37 PM)Virgo2 Wrote:  

Apparently this reader is Ellie on PS. Does she have a thick Scottish accent? If it is, she really worked for me. She was adamant I'd get contact on a certain date and I disagreed to hell with her. She was right.

I didn’t think that they were the same readers