Thread Rating:
  • 11 Votes - 3.55 Average
Charles
05-06-2018, 11:41 AM
RE: Charles
(05-06-2018 04:11 AM)J_Nessa Wrote:  
(04-06-2018 10:46 PM)Virgo2 Wrote:  
(04-06-2018 10:34 PM)J_Nessa Wrote:  I recently had a reading with Charles. I do have to say that it was a very warm reading and I did feel so much better after talking to him. I of course now have a ton a questions after going back and hearing the reading one more time because he said sooooo much, I was trying so hard to process it all. I've had my fair share of readings (too much I'm afraid) and this is the first time I actually felt like this person knew me inside and out! I mean how does a person pick up on me not wanting to have intimacy with my own husband without any hints from me?!!! He picked up on my husband so well. Said things that I have never told anyone -- he even repeated that..."you dont like to tell anyone your problems" -- so true. After reading some of your feedback, I just want to say that he never mentioned to me about any of my exes...never said my exes would come back. He knew my situation was very complicated and he knew that me saying the truth to certain people would be catastrophic! I can't say if he is good with predictions since my reading was so recent and to be honest, some of the things he said I just cant believe it. He described another person in my life to a T. Even repeated things I've told myself in my head about this person...I mean How incredible is that? I will come back and post if his predictions pan out but even if they dont, I would have a reading with him again just because he really blew me away with his validations and he made me feel at ease.

I thought he validated well but he sugar coated even validations and he told others similar validations to myself. He's clever at gathering information and making validations from it. None of his predictions have happened that he was adamant of.
I guess :/ we will see if his predictions pan out. Like I mentioned, I’m in a really complicated situation & for him to pick up on it right away was crazy. He gave me a few scenarios of how it could play out Which also were very realistic. I have never had a psychic reading like this & appreciate that he was very nonjudgmental. I also felt like he really understood all I’ve been through in my marriage without any hints from me. I do hope some of the things he said happens because it’s been so tough for me !! I will update if it does.

What I like about Charles is he's always humble, never rude or cocky/arrogant. I think he can validate some things well, but he did tell us all simular validations. He can over exaggerate his validations because obviously he's been sugar coating to many people recently. He told me some validations that I just was unsure of. I found out I was right and they weren't true. He may be good at picking up the situation, but nothing happened for me. He even exaggerated I'd have a dream where the POI and I would "run into each other" and that's my proof.. It never happened.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Charles / Ricky Psychic Sofa KJB43 21 8,584 13-12-2015 09:26 PM
Last Post: rita