Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SUE D & Rosemarie
12-06-2018, 10:31 AM
RE: SUE D & Rosemarie
In my previous relationship I had a reading with Rosemarie and she was brutal to say the least but I took it on board as I felt maybe I was in denial and just had a hard time hearing the truth.

I am currently in a new relationship and we hit our first road block I Tried rose Marie again as she’s known to be brutually honest and I can honestly say This is literally not the case, she is just plain old negetive she got everything wrong from the first statement she made; she automatically assumed this was a long term boyfriend/relationship (since they share notes I’m guessing they thought I was calling about my 9 year relationship) my new relationship is barely 3 months old.. here is why I can confidently say she’s just a negetive reader; I actually listened back to the reading with my boyfriend and the things she said about him were completely false and just mean. She said when we had our falling out he didn’t care at all and how we did it just to get a reaction out of me and he’s just not a nice person (he drove 1 hour just to apologise and he actually cried).. it’s easy to believe negetive readings when you’re not sure how the person feels if you’re not in contact with them but in this case the person was right there with me and we talked about it together and she was totally wrong. & again through the reading she was fishing for information, maybe she is not good at relationship readings ?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-06-2018, 11:17 AM
(12-06-2018 10:31 AM)curiouscat Wrote:  In my previous relationship I had a reading with Rosemarie and she was brutal to say the least but I took it on board as I felt maybe I was in denial and just had a hard time hearing the truth.

I am currently in a new relationship and we hit our first road block I Tried rose Marie again as she’s known to be brutually honest and I can honestly say This is literally not the case, she is just plain old negetive she got everything wrong from the first statement she made; she automatically assumed this was a long term boyfriend/relationship (since they share notes I’m guessing they thought I was calling about my 9 year relationship) my new relationship is barely 3 months old.. here is why I can confidently say she’s just a negetive reader; I actually listened back to the reading with my boyfriend and the things she said about him were completely false and just mean. She said when we had our falling out he didn’t care at all and how we did it just to get a reaction out of me and he’s just not a nice person (he drove 1 hour just to apologise and he actually cried).. it’s easy to believe negetive readings when you’re not sure how the person feels if you’re not in contact with them but in this case the person was right there with me and we talked about it together and she was totally wrong. & again through the reading she was fishing for information, maybe she is not good at relationship readings ?

I had a similar experience with Rosemarie. I had one reading with her and it was all guess work. People tend to come on here and praise the readers who are blunt and negative, it's not always good. You tend to either get a mix of sugar coaters or doom and gloom readers, now I'm not critising direct readers - but if you're being negative with everyone then it's not GENUINE negative feedback. It's just the same as sugar coating, tbh. She didn't seem to pick up on anything wow for me and it was very vague. (And just so people think I'm not being better from a negative reading with her: I may add that my reading wasn't all doom and gloom, she told me I'd get a marriage proposal that never happened)
13-06-2018, 06:55 AM
I do agree that Rosemarie is very blunt and negative around love, she was on my relationship, however, was spot on with a work prediction. Think she's probably hit and miss.
14-06-2018, 01:47 AM
(13-06-2018 06:55 AM)Jamelia Wrote:  I do agree that Rosemarie is very blunt and negative around love, she was on my relationship, however, was spot on with a work prediction. Think she's probably hit and miss.

I have found her to be absolutely spot on with regards to work also. And her validations have been uncanny. I have relationships predictions pending so would come back and report on that in due course. Like many have said what works for one, may not work for all. And she has a private site to avoid ata.
16-06-2018, 12:11 AM
https://youtu.be/c0PifTv-oiw
16-06-2018, 12:27 AM
(16-06-2018 12:11 AM)furlerhewitson Wrote:  https://youtu.be/c0PifTv-oiw

I don't rate tarot, either. I hate cards. The main reason is that if you look at readers on PS, ATA and especially Psychic Today, they answer many texts or do your reading going literally off of the cards with no ability whatsoever. They say they're using their intuition, but it's clearly bullshit. Also, the tarot cards can have more than one meaning which is why readers need to be psychic to get their guidance to distinguish if the card for the reading is a negative/positive card. A good reader only uses cards for guidance and goes off with their information from spirit for the rest of the reading.

In my experience if the card is negative, they make out the situation you're calling about to be negative, and if it's positive then they make it all rosy. Readers who use tarot really need to try and not rely on the cards and go off of their own intuition. There are only one or two readers I use who also use cards, but I know that they're good readers and not reading off of card meanings which anybody can do.

I've been watching Psychic Today lately as I'm not used to that show, so it makes a change from PS/ATA. Sammie Aurora cannot do readings without cards and she really isn't psychic in my opinion. Very much away with the fairies as well telling a woman that a man "would take her for din dins" - I swear to god she said that. How cringey. It's readers like these who make the genuine readers hidden and makes people skeptic about readings online.
16-06-2018, 11:51 AM
(14-06-2018 01:47 AM)minnie99 Wrote:  
(13-06-2018 06:55 AM)Jamelia Wrote:  I do agree that Rosemarie is very blunt and negative around love, she was on my relationship, however, was spot on with a work prediction. Think she's probably hit and miss.

I have found her to be absolutely spot on with regards to work also. And her validations have been uncanny. I have relationships predictions pending so would come back and report on that in due course. Like many have said what works for one, may not work for all. And she has a private site to avoid ata.

Rosemarie has accurately predicted since 2017 that I will not be out of work. Even when this did look a little shaky at times, extended contracts and new opportunities came out of the blue and she's always picked up on this.

For me, Rosemarie has been very sincere and only tells you what she sees. I know she can be a little on the blunt side but she's not one to sugarcoat. I do much prefer her type of reading along with Hamilton where they are direct. Not all doom and gloom but do bring the positive aspects.
16-06-2018, 12:42 PM
(16-06-2018 11:51 AM)Jamelia Wrote:  

Rosemarie has accurately predicted since 2017 that I will not be out of work. Even when this did look a little shaky at times, extended contracts and new opportunities came out of the blue and she's always picked up on this.

For me, Rosemarie has been very sincere and only tells you what she sees. I know she can be a little on the blunt side but she's not one to sugarcoat. I do much prefer her type of reading along with Hamilton where they are direct. Not all doom and gloom but do bring the positive aspects.

I think perhaps she's good at other things apart from love and relationships. I had a reading with her and it was very generic and her asking alot of questions. None of her preds have happened and she is very doom and gloom in general to everyone about relationships readings which in my opinion is as bad as sugar coaters. Not all relationships are doomed to end and I think it's wrong she delivers everyone the same bad news. She's like Leanne.
16-06-2018, 01:08 PM
(16-06-2018 12:42 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  

I think perhaps she's good at other things apart from love and relationships. I had a reading with her and it was very generic and her asking alot of questions. None of her preds have happened and she is very doom and gloom in general to everyone about relationships readings which in my opinion is as bad as sugar coaters. Not all relationships are doomed to end and I think it's wrong she delivers everyone the same bad news. She's like Leanne.

Point taken that Rosemarie can be blunt in the way she delivers. Hamilton also can be, both very much in the same way. Annthea from Psychic Sofa I found depressing who really was doom and gloom with nothing positive to say. I do agree there are ways to deliver without being too negative.

But then when I've had rubbish readings like I did from Rosa today. When you experience these you welcome those who are a little more realistic in what they deliver without going too over the top.

I guess at the end of the day it's all about how we connect with a reader. I liked Rosemarie because I felt she delivers in an old fashioned way. Tells you exactly what's what.
16-06-2018, 06:22 PM
(16-06-2018 01:08 PM)Jamelia Wrote:  
(16-06-2018 12:42 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  

Point taken that Rosemarie can be blunt in the way she delivers. Hamilton also can be, both very much in the same way. Annthea from Psychic Sofa I found depressing who really was doom and gloom with nothing positive to say. I do agree there are ways to deliver without being too negative.

But then when I've had rubbish readings like I did from Rosa today. When you experience these you welcome those who are a little more realistic in what they deliver without going too over the top.

I guess at the end of the day it's all about how we connect with a reader. I liked Rosemarie because I felt she delivers in an old fashioned way. Tells you exactly what's what.

I have no problem at all with readers who are honest and upfront, but what I'm saying is the readers who are doom and gloom like Rosemarie is just as bad as sugarcoating. Yes Annthea was really depressing with me also and gave me a really doom and gloom reading and others I've spoken to have said the same and it frustrates me. I go to Hamilton because he's honest and he isn't doom and gloom with everybody, only if he sees it.