Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alex Zadeh - 4257 - TRUSTED PSYCHICS!
25-05-2018, 03:13 PM
RE: Alex Zadeh - 4257 - TRUSTED PSYCHICS!
(16-09-2017 12:03 PM)Belinda Wrote:  Alex was one of Trusted Psychics best readers yet sadly he appears to have left. That's a great shame as Trusted Psychics is cheap. I know he's on Psychic Today but he very rarely comes on there. Does anyone know where I can reach him? Does anybody have a private number where I can contact him? Some customers on that site were being quite toxic so I can understand why he left. Those people make it bad for others who want to contact him.

hey alex is still dong readings and so is arosa please do not take those disgusting reviews that were written about them as honest it was the owner and her daughter that put them on there.i have the proof of this and more i dont see that livelines will be around much longer they are scammers that over work people and when you do the best you can they find a reason to sack you and write the most disgusting reviews about you.both of their mouths need to be washed out with something toxic company toxic people.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-05-2018, 04:37 PM
(16-09-2017 12:03 PM)Belinda Wrote:  Alex was one of Trusted Psychics best readers yet sadly he appears to have left. That's a great shame as Trusted Psychics is cheap. I know he's on Psychic Today but he very rarely comes on there. Does anyone know where I can reach him? Does anybody have a private number where I can contact him? Some customers on that site were being quite toxic so I can understand why he left. Those people make it bad for others who want to contact him.

hello yes alex is doing readings still and so is arosa the reviews that were left on there profiles that were so malicious were put on by the company they are spiteful nasty money grabbing people that were trying to ruin alex and arosas reputation as readers sorry trusted psychics it didnt work you sad sad people maybe you should join the real world and get off the planet your on.
25-05-2018, 04:44 PM (This post was last modified: 25-05-2018 04:46 PM by unbelievable1.)
(01-11-2017 08:49 AM)Soapfan46 Wrote:  He didn’t leave he was sacked for being the biggest scammer going! He scammed thousands in private readings of clients who called trusted - him and another reader called Arosa. They were is cahoots together and swapped notes by texts and would try and blind callers with psychic ability when they had already been briefed. I have spoken to him twice and the guy is the bigggest con going! It’s such a shame they removed his recent negative reviews because they were funny but sad at the same time. They spoke about him conning them; talking to his guide Amir as if he was real and apparently opening up a shop. He talks a load of sh*t. He’s nothing but a very good con man who made a lot of money from vulnerable people. Trusted were warned over and over but they learnt the hard way. It’s ok when someone else is being scammed but when they’re out of pocket drastic action was taken immediately. Alex And Arosa should be ashamed of themselves.
i am amusing that the owner of trusted psychics wrote this in fact it is a known fact that they did,they were not swapping notes they are genuine readers.no alex and arosa should not be ashamed it is trusted psychics that are at fault here they are rude vile money grabbing evil people and i can promise you that this will be in the newspapers at what they are really doing as scammers.alex and arosa fantastic readers that had there reputations ruined by two sad heartless people that own a company.
25-05-2018, 10:08 PM
(25-05-2018 04:44 PM)unbelievable1 Wrote:  
(01-11-2017 08:49 AM)Soapfan46 Wrote:  He didn’t leave he was sacked for being the biggest scammer going! He scammed thousands in private readings of clients who called trusted - him and another reader called Arosa. They were is cahoots together and swapped notes by texts and would try and blind callers with psychic ability when they had already been briefed. I have spoken to him twice and the guy is the bigggest con going! It’s such a shame they removed his recent negative reviews because they were funny but sad at the same time. They spoke about him conning them; talking to his guide Amir as if he was real and apparently opening up a shop. He talks a load of sh*t. He’s nothing but a very good con man who made a lot of money from vulnerable people. Trusted were warned over and over but they learnt the hard way. It’s ok when someone else is being scammed but when they’re out of pocket drastic action was taken immediately. Alex And Arosa should be ashamed of themselves.
i am amusing that the owner of trusted psychics wrote this in fact it is a known fact that they did,they were not swapping notes they are genuine readers.no alex and arosa should not be ashamed it is trusted psychics that are at fault here they are rude vile money grabbing evil people and i can promise you that this will be in the newspapers at what they are really doing as scammers.alex and arosa fantastic readers that had there reputations ruined by two sad heartless people that own a company.

Do you mean that Soapfan46 is the owner of Trusted Psychics?
19-06-2018, 05:46 PM
Is this Alex Zadeh guy really as good as people say he is? Never had a reading with him before.
19-06-2018, 06:28 PM
(25-05-2018 04:37 PM)unbelievable1 Wrote:  

hello yes alex is doing readings still and so is arosa the reviews that were left on there profiles that were so malicious were put on by the company they are spiteful nasty money grabbing people that were trying to ruin alex and arosas reputation as readers sorry trusted psychics it didnt work you sad sad people maybe you should join the real world and get off the planet your on.

Ok unbelievable1 aka Arosa give it a rest. We know its you
19-06-2018, 06:31 PM
(25-05-2018 10:08 PM)Marinacy Wrote:  
(25-05-2018 04:44 PM)unbelievable1 Wrote:  

Do you mean that Soapfan46 is the owner of Trusted Psychics?

I very much doubt it, soapfan46 was making a mockery of the company same as everyone else. However i am certain that unbelievable1 is arosa. She is on some kind of personal vendetta lmao
19-06-2018, 06:38 PM
(25-05-2018 04:37 PM)unbelievable1 Wrote:  

And Arosa you just dont know when to quit. Certainly knows a lot for someone on the outside. Promoting her business by directing readers to her Facebook to book readings on other comments on posts, so vehemently praising arosa and alex over and over and over and over again.....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Demi - trusted psychics Redroses123 2 159 11-07-2018 11:53 AM
Last Post: Redroses123
  Trusted Psychics-Muria Rose Spaarrkle 23 1,116 06-07-2018 10:23 AM
Last Post: Louise0203
  Charlie Trusted Psychic TB love 20 1,620 22-06-2018 11:09 AM
Last Post: Sam84
  Trusted psychics, here is my opinion. RedRose 11 2,621 19-06-2018 06:25 PM
  Alex Trusted Psychics Tamsy 21 3,284 19-06-2018 05:26 PM
  Trusted Psychics - HELP Needed.... honey-almond 5 561 19-06-2018 03:23 PM
  Trusted Psychics UK - Reader Recommendations? honey-almond 1 306 25-05-2018 04:33 PM
Last Post: unbelievable1
  Alex Zadeh- trusted psychics Unity2008 22 3,061 25-05-2018 04:28 PM
  Why no forum on livelines/trusted/social psychics?? Soapfan46 6 1,234 25-05-2018 03:25 PM
  Trusted psychics marie1313 12 2,553 03-05-2018 05:00 AM
Last Post: honey-almond