Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
San 4708
20-06-2018, 07:19 AM
San 4708
Just wondering what people think of San 4708 on psychic sofa thought I would try San she picked up a few correct things..just wondering how she is on predictions
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-06-2018, 05:27 PM (This post was last modified: 20-06-2018 05:27 PM by Virgo1.)
RE: San 4708
(20-06-2018 07:19 AM)Rachel212 Wrote:  Just wondering what people think of San 4708 on psychic sofa thought I would try San she picked up a few correct things..just wondering how she is on predictions

I've tried San before and my reading was all sweetness and roses. None of it happened. I hardly trust the readers on PS anymore, and the only readers I feel are gifted and honest at the time of the readings for me personally are Amethyst and Sam. Oonagh is great at validating and is honest, but preds don't come to pass.
21-06-2018, 08:29 AM
SAN gave me quite a positive reading last year. Looking back it did seem too good to be true like many PS readers and nothin append.

I'd forgotten about Sam. I like this guy he's straight to the point with no wishy-washy predictions but tells you how it is. Oonagh I agree that predictions haven't always come to pass but that girls got some amazing insight with what she picks up. I do feel she has something as she did pass on to me something quite unusual. Amethyst I read with her 2/3 years ago. Brought me a cousin in spirit with name and details.

I go along with those PS readers who have at least got some gift.
21-06-2018, 08:39 AM
I've only had about 2 or 3 readings this year lost interest but I did have one with Gary about 2 weeks ago he predicted that the guy I was sort of seeing we would meet up in 4 days he was correct because we had a date on the 4th day. San did pick up a couple of correct things but doubt predictions will come thru ..has anyone tried Gee
21-06-2018, 09:54 AM
(21-06-2018 08:39 AM)Rachel212 Wrote:  I've only had about 2 or 3 readings this year lost interest but I did have one with Gary about 2 weeks ago he predicted that the guy I was sort of seeing we would meet up in 4 days he was correct because we had a date on the 4th day. San did pick up a couple of correct things but doubt predictions will come thru ..has anyone tried Gee

Tried Gary. He s clearly a very confident reader, did his best to provide clarity around areas of my life that need sorting out. I can't say anything has yet happened but time will tell.

Not attracted to Gee; get her mixed up with Joanne because they bear a resemblance. I don't really go for PS female readers these days as I haven't found them very talented.

That's just my opinion on this. Am sure they are good for some.Cool
21-06-2018, 12:10 PM
I forgot to add Harry to my list