Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
denise
13-01-2012, 05:07 PM
denise
hi all

Has anyone else had a reading with Denise, she is really something else! spot on! i am amazed.. so far Emma Jane & Denise are the best for me the validations are wow .. lets just wait and see for predictions?!
cx
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13-01-2012, 05:31 PM
RE: denise
Hi denise answered a text message months ago when she was on the show, she was spot on
22-06-2018, 01:28 PM
RE: denise
I liked the look of Denise and how she tunes in and gives info before looking at the cards (which is something not many of them can do on PT Tongue). I decided to send a text through to her about a week ago on my situation. I sent two (my mistake as the first one didn't get answered), which was pretty similar to the other text I sent. Anyhow, they both eventually came through to the show. My text was the exact same and only had one word change. Something silly like one had "please", and another had "pls".

I was really impressed with the first text and felt like she was honest (but these readers I've noticed give negative insight if you ask them to be honest and are all sweetness and sunshine when you don't tell them to be), and she got into my situation well and said things that seemed reasonable and true. The second text got answered half an hr later and she changed what she said in the second reading being read only half an hour later. She changed contact dates and times in each text, one being August, the next being October along with other different info. I'm really surprised she didnt pick up that the texter (me) was the same person!

Anyway, it's proven to me that texting through to the show, you get a load of old baloney that could fit anyone and I don't think I'll be texting through to them again. I never even understood how a reader could connect through to just a text message, anyway. Safe to say I won't be trying Denise on a call if she changed what she said.