• 0 Votes - 0 Average
Free will/destiny/karmic path
11-06-2018, 07:18 PM
RE: Free will/destiny/karmic path
(11-06-2018 07:02 PM)The Watchdog Wrote:  
(11-06-2018 05:44 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(11-06-2018 05:40 PM)The Watchdog Wrote:  
(10-06-2018 06:37 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(10-06-2018 06:30 PM)Marinacy Wrote:  Some exes come back @ some don't. Of course, we have free will, I need to decide whether I want to go out tonight... that's my decision at the end.

I don't always have control over events that happen in my life. I can't rely on the POI decisions he makes. Either it's meant to be or it's not...

You said that you believe in pre destined and set in stone. You need to make your points clearer. I wish there was such thing as things being pre destined, but after being on a forum seeing so many people's exes not coming back or how the psyhics saw it, and mine not happening with no such luck - I don't believe in pre destined events at all.

Of course, there are things that happen in our lives which are pre-destined. It's nothing to do with people's exes not coming back. Who said those exes were meant to come back anyway? I understand that sometimes things happen that are out of our control where we have no say. When you say we all have freewill it means we make decisions but can't always control our destiny.

Because if you see what I put in my first comment, I said if events were pre-destined, why are nobody's exes coming back yet the reader is direct and validates well at the time? Let's face it, it's very much to do with exes coming back as that's what over 90% of calls are about.

Because most of you are using readers off phone sites who are crap and only tell you what you want to hear. I've been there.

If you read the above again, I was talking about direct readers who validate well at the time about an ex coming back but they don't. Not readers who tell you what you want to hear, we all know about those.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-06-2018, 08:15 PM
(11-06-2018 07:18 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(11-06-2018 05:40 PM)The Watchdog Wrote:  
(10-06-2018 06:37 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  You said that you believe in pre destined and set in stone. You need to make your points clearer. I wish there was such thing as things being pre destined, but after being on a forum seeing so many people's exes not coming back or how the psyhics saw it, and mine not happening with no such luck - I don't believe in pre destined events at all.

Of course, there are things that happen in our lives which are pre-destined. It's nothing to do with people's exes not coming back. Who said those exes were meant to come back anyway? I understand that sometimes things happen that are out of our control where we have no say. When you say we all have freewill it means we make decisions but can't always control our destiny.

Because if you see what I put in my first comment, I said if events were pre-destined, why are nobody's exes coming back yet the reader is direct and validates well at the time? Let's face it, it's very much to do with exes coming back as that's what over 90% of calls are about.

Because most of you are using readers off phone sites who are crap and only tell you what you want to hear. I've been there.

If you read the above again, I was talking about direct readers who validate well at the time about an ex coming back but they don't. Not readers who tell you what you want to hear, we all know about those.

Everything is down to cause and effect. But it doesn't really matter, because we think we have free will, and we don't know what's going to happen in the future.

My opinion is that the future is set in stone. In life, we are given many choices that we choose based on our thought process. If you didn't think a certain way or something from the past didn't make you think about the choice you are about to make, then you will probably make a different choice. It's all logical. Something happens to you and around you that makes you think and feel the way you think and feel, causing you to make choices based on how you THINK about the whole situation.

Another opinion of mine is that there are no coincidences. We might accidentally do certain things, but from our life's point of view, there are no accidents. Only what is meant to happen? Intuition often plays a huge role in what happens next in your life. Intuition even has its ways of giving hints to what is happening around you in maybe a premonition as to what will happen in the future. But that s my opinion. I think our future is all set up from the very beginning, whenever the very beginning actually was. If death is coming for you in a certain year, you will die in that year not before or after.
11-06-2018, 08:55 PM
(11-06-2018 08:15 PM)The Watchdog Wrote:  
(11-06-2018 07:18 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(11-06-2018 05:40 PM)The Watchdog Wrote:  Of course, there are things that happen in our lives which are pre-destined. It's nothing to do with people's exes not coming back. Who said those exes were meant to come back anyway? I understand that sometimes things happen that are out of our control where we have no say. When you say we all have freewill it means we make decisions but can't always control our destiny.

Everything is down to cause and effect. But it doesn't really matter, because we think we have free will, and we don't know what's going to happen in the future.

My opinion is that the future is set in stone. In life, we are given many choices that we choose based on our thought process. If you didn't think a certain way or something from the past didn't make you think about the choice you are about to make, then you will probably make a different choice. It's all logical. Something happens to you and around you that makes you think and feel the way you think and feel, causing you to make choices based on how you THINK about the whole situation.

Another opinion of mine is that there are no coincidences. We might accidentally do certain things, but from our life's point of view, there are no accidents. Only what is meant to happen? Intuition often plays a huge role in what happens next in your life. Intuition even has its ways of giving hints to what is happening around you in maybe a premonition as to what will happen in the future. But that s my opinion. I think our future is all set up from the very beginning, whenever the very beginning actually was. If death is coming for you in a certain year, you will die in that year not before or after.

No that's fine and I respect your opinion, you're allowed to have an opinion on here. I wish that everything was pre destined, but after having genuine readings with direct, no nonsense readers and outcomes changing etc (not just to do with relationships) I'm not so sure. However, I believe that what was meant to happen happened for a reason even if free will occurred. After my own experiences and seeing so many people on here who have been to decent readers and things haven't come to pass (even from the "top" readers like Yona, AL, Leanne Halyburton etc) with their relationships etc I can't see things being pre-destined.
11-06-2018, 10:11 PM
(11-06-2018 11:51 AM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(11-06-2018 01:45 AM)MoonChild2* Wrote:  I believe that the universe will do everything in its power to bring you both back together, whether its something nostalgic they see that reminds them of you, whether you run into eachother after a long period of time or whether they just have a strong urge to contact you one day again (and the courage, especially if it's been a while).

I think the universe guides us subconsciously, however our conscious minds make the choice whether or not to make the decision to reconcile or reach out, for example.

For example, last year, there was one time I applied for a job role at a bank. Honestly was NOT what I wanted to do and the application process was dodgy as hell through this agency I'd never heard of before. Everything in my gut was telling me no no no.. But as usual back then, I ignored it since I was desperate.

Again I went along with everything until the day I was due to start.
I left the house nice and early, gut still screaming at me. And it took what felt like everything against me that day, to stop a stubborn soul like me from getting to that job.

It was actually incredible, so much happened that prevented me from getting to that job because it just wasn't meant to be. From the trains completely not running near me (without warning) to having a huge lorry block access on my road and then destroy a wall in the process trying to get out! I was incredibly late on my first day so I contacted the agency and of course this wasn't good enough so they let me go already.

But finally, my gut had stopped screaming.

Fast forward to a week or two later, I was in a much better work placement through a well known agency with amazing staff and a great location.
Oh and funny enough, that SAME agency contacted me again asking if I wanted the job back after letting me go.. So yeah, dodgy AF.

So I believe you're always being guided in a way and sometimes you have to make your own choices and learn these things for yourself and other times the universe really has to interject, like it did that day for me(and has many times before) to show like woah, hey, you're really going off course here! Especially when you don't listen to your gut.

Also just a side note : maybe those waiting for exes will have them return when they, themselves are well and truly ready? Or maybe one of their biggest lessons in life is learning to accept and let go? And once they truly do that, they may return if not attract someone better in their life?

Its an endless amount of possibilities and hard to say what exactly of course.

Either way I do believe the universe guides us as much as it can but we have can have choices and overall if its meant to happen, it will. It's just hard to say when. A friend of mine recently connected with an ex of,10 years ago, just as friends but it happened very unexpectedly none the less.

I've been seeing signs to do with him coming up everywhere I am. It's even so often that it gets frustrating because as soon as I see them I think of the person all over again. The problem with me is, I'm one of those people who wonders if the signs I'm seeing constantly are coincidence or genuine. It's happened so much recently that it's getting ridiculous, lol. It's really interesting to hear your story, actually, and how things guide us to the right places.

I totally feel you there. I've been having many signs regarding an old flame, signs way too scarily specific to him which has been freaking me out. I've been told he will return, even by super honest and direct readers such as Hamilton. And even I feel he isn't done and I will hear from him again.

However I'm so done, not interested. Would take so much for me to reconsider and even then I'd never probably not go for it. I know ill always care for him in some way but im done. I swear its always when you've moved on, they return.

Anyway I think if you keep seeing the same specific things without thinking about it then its most likely a sign and not a coincidence, which I don't really believe in coincidences anyway Tongue

If you're maybe noticing certain things more whilst you've been thinking about someone then it may just be you. Unless you've asked the universe to give you specific signs of course.

So I'd just put it out there, ask for signs, then let it go and if you get any after whilst getting on with your day then maybe it could mean something Smile

But again in the end I definitely believe in guidance for sure. People show up when you least expect it.

I've recently reconnected with a guy I was getting to know earlier this year. Didn't think anything of it and now we're going on a date in a week or so! Life really is unpredictable! The universe brought him back to me for whatever reason so I'm now choosing to go along with it and see where we go Smile

So second chances (maybe even third, fourth, fith.. Ect Wink ) will come back around if they're meant to.
11-06-2018, 10:23 PM
(11-06-2018 10:11 PM)MoonChild2* Wrote:  
(11-06-2018 11:51 AM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(11-06-2018 01:45 AM)MoonChild2* Wrote:  I believe that the universe will do everything in its power to bring you both back together, whether its something nostalgic they see that reminds them of you, whether you run into eachother after a long period of time or whether they just have a strong urge to contact you one day again (and the courage, especially if it's been a while).

I think the universe guides us subconsciously, however our conscious minds make the choice whether or not to make the decision to reconcile or reach out, for example.

For example, last year, there was one time I applied for a job role at a bank. Honestly was NOT what I wanted to do and the application process was dodgy as hell through this agency I'd never heard of before. Everything in my gut was telling me no no no.. But as usual back then, I ignored it since I was desperate.

Again I went along with everything until the day I was due to start.
I left the house nice and early, gut still screaming at me. And it took what felt like everything against me that day, to stop a stubborn soul like me from getting to that job.

It was actually incredible, so much happened that prevented me from getting to that job because it just wasn't meant to be. From the trains completely not running near me (without warning) to having a huge lorry block access on my road and then destroy a wall in the process trying to get out! I was incredibly late on my first day so I contacted the agency and of course this wasn't good enough so they let me go already.

But finally, my gut had stopped screaming.

Fast forward to a week or two later, I was in a much better work placement through a well known agency with amazing staff and a great location.
Oh and funny enough, that SAME agency contacted me again asking if I wanted the job back after letting me go.. So yeah, dodgy AF.

So I believe you're always being guided in a way and sometimes you have to make your own choices and learn these things for yourself and other times the universe really has to interject, like it did that day for me(and has many times before) to show like woah, hey, you're really going off course here! Especially when you don't listen to your gut.

Also just a side note : maybe those waiting for exes will have them return when they, themselves are well and truly ready? Or maybe one of their biggest lessons in life is learning to accept and let go? And once they truly do that, they may return if not attract someone better in their life?

Its an endless amount of possibilities and hard to say what exactly of course.

Either way I do believe the universe guides us as much as it can but we have can have choices and overall if its meant to happen, it will. It's just hard to say when. A friend of mine recently connected with an ex of,10 years ago, just as friends but it happened very unexpectedly none the less.

I've been seeing signs to do with him coming up everywhere I am. It's even so often that it gets frustrating because as soon as I see them I think of the person all over again. The problem with me is, I'm one of those people who wonders if the signs I'm seeing constantly are coincidence or genuine. It's happened so much recently that it's getting ridiculous, lol. It's really interesting to hear your story, actually, and how things guide us to the right places.

I totally feel you there. I've been having many signs regarding an old flame, signs way too scarily specific to him which has been freaking me out. I've been told he will return, even by super honest and direct readers such as Hamilton. And even I feel he isn't done and I will hear from him again.

However I'm so done, not interested. Would take so much for me to reconsider and even then I'd never probably not go for it. I know ill always care for him in some way but im done. I swear its always when you've moved on, they return.

Anyway I think if you keep seeing the same specific things without thinking about it then its most likely a sign and not a coincidence, which I don't really believe in coincidences anyway Tongue

If you're maybe noticing certain things more whilst you've been thinking about someone then it may just be you. Unless you've asked the universe to give you specific signs of course.

So I'd just put it out there, ask for signs, then let it go and if you get any after whilst getting on with your day then maybe it could mean something Smile

But again in the end I definitely believe in guidance for sure. People show up when you least expect it.

I've recently reconnected with a guy I was getting to know earlier this year. Didn't think anything of it and now we're going on a date in a week or so! Life really is unpredictable! The universe brought him back to me for whatever reason so I'm now choosing to go along with it and see where we go Smile

So second chances (maybe even third, fourth, fith.. Ect Wink ) will come back around if they're meant to.

Maybe there is hope, it's just been a while and the more time goes on, the less I see things being likely. I notice signs usually when I'm minding my own business and not even thinking about the situation, rather trying to do the opposite. So on the TV and I was out the other day and a date was up infront of me which was significant and it was mentioned again today. It's happening nearly everyday recently but I feel its coincidence as he isn't coming forward himself. I'm finding it hard to have faith. Thanks for your experiences and advice x
11-06-2018, 11:46 PM
I tend to be skeptic when readers say it all depends on freewill. It doesn’t or hasn’t in my case. It’s usually the balls in the court of the other person so I don’t tend to agree with that. For me it should be in black and white, either the person is into you or they’re not. Sometimes I don’t think readers can see themselves. Who knows if the future is set in stone! None of us really know, yet there have been people who have had premonitions of things happening so perhaps it is!
12-06-2018, 12:01 AM
(11-06-2018 11:46 PM)pasha Wrote:  I tend to be skeptic when readers say it all depends on freewill. It doesn’t or hasn’t in my case. It’s usually the balls in the court of the other person so I don’t tend to agree with that. For me it should be in black and white, either the person is into you or they’re not. Sometimes I don’t think readers can see themselves. Who knows if the future is set in stone! None of us really know, yet there have been people who have had premonitions of things happening so perhaps it is!

Yeah it's a really difficult one, certainly a grey area. It's spooky when they can validate really really well at the time of the reading.
28-06-2018, 04:22 PM (This post was last modified: 28-06-2018 04:24 PM by pensive moon.)
Some really interesting posts on here!

I think that the future is written - however I have a couple of theories:
1) Possibly certain milestones are already written, but get to choose which path A, B & C - regardless which route we take, we will ultimately end up at the milestone which has been predetermined for us.

2) It might take us longer to get to our predetermined milestone if we haven't learned valuable lessons from the universe. eg If you're hoping to get back together with your ex and you sit around all day moping then it outcome might not happen. Maybe things ended with the ex because a valuable lesson needed to be learned? This could be anything from getting your life together, to stop being co-dependant on each other etc etc. Until you've learnt your lesson, you won't get the desired relationship you're looking for. On the other hand, we think that the ex is right for us, but in actual fact there is someone else better out there for us and the universe will eventually guide us to them.

3) The whole scientific reasons as to why every action we take has been predetermined for us. So if that ex didn't come back, then he or she was never meant to be part of our future. Check out Einstein's Law of Relativity / Space Time Continuum.
(Also, Quantum Entanglement is worth a google too! - explains why some people can predict things!).

4) Karma is based on past life and current life deeds (if you believe in this sort of thing).

I know the feeling of wanting an ex to come back and consulting psychics. There have been two schools of thought regarding my ex and they're split into two camps -

Batch 1 - psychics who think he'll come back wanting the relationship as positively changed man by the summer. I saw/spoke to this batch earlier than Batch 2!

Batch 2 - who think he'll come back the as the same person (similar time frame), going back to him is not in my interest and that there is someone else better for me!
But the more time has passed, I'm starting to feel more positive about myself and my future without him...... so I wonder if the second batch of psychics are picking up on my energy and basing predictions on my positive energy.

Who knows! Oh wait - the Universe does! Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Fate and Destiny Purple shimmer 2 700 09-09-2015 09:11 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden2