Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Julie ATA
01-06-2018, 12:12 AM
RE: Julie ATA
(31-05-2018 11:30 PM)Virgo2 Wrote:  
(31-05-2018 11:22 PM)furlerhewitson Wrote:  
(24-05-2018 02:13 PM)Carr987 Wrote:  Be careful of Julie. If you question her about anything that you feel does not sit right her joking humour changes where she can become quite cold and give you a negative reading in the process. She does not like to be questioned, she gave me a prediction that was unlikely to happen, I knew it couldn't happen aside from anything else and her tone changed and proceeded to bring a negative reading about my then bf.

Same thing happened to me actually. I’ve stopped using her since 2 years ago, her predictions... have all NOT materialised.

At the end of the day, they are psychics and tell you stuff they think will keep you happy for 20 mins. That’s all.

That's really disappointing.. I mean I know she uses the pregnancy and marriage card alot. I haven't seen her nasty side. Have any readers worked for you?

Yes, but only face-to-face ones, rarely phone ones
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2018, 12:25 AM
(01-06-2018 12:12 AM)furlerhewitson Wrote:  
(31-05-2018 11:30 PM)Virgo2 Wrote:  
(31-05-2018 11:22 PM)furlerhewitson Wrote:  
(24-05-2018 02:13 PM)Carr987 Wrote:  Be careful of Julie. If you question her about anything that you feel does not sit right her joking humour changes where she can become quite cold and give you a negative reading in the process. She does not like to be questioned, she gave me a prediction that was unlikely to happen, I knew it couldn't happen aside from anything else and her tone changed and proceeded to bring a negative reading about my then bf.

Same thing happened to me actually. I’ve stopped using her since 2 years ago, her predictions... have all NOT materialised.

At the end of the day, they are psychics and tell you stuff they think will keep you happy for 20 mins. That’s all.

That's really disappointing.. I mean I know she uses the pregnancy and marriage card alot. I haven't seen her nasty side. Have any readers worked for you?

Yes, but only face-to-face ones, rarely phone ones

It's disappointing because I saw that a couple of years back, you said how Julie was the only one who explained to you why it is how it is no to be patient etc. So for her to change must have been a let down
12-06-2018, 11:37 AM
I'm really unsure of this reader. Sometimes she's spot on and validates so well, I love her bubbly energy. Other times she's so off. What I don't like about her is giving everyone the marriage/kids card but most of her comments say how direct she is.
12-06-2018, 12:41 PM
She never gave me the pregnancy, marriage card but she gave me a lot of predictions that did not come true.
13-06-2018, 06:59 AM
I really found Julie overrated. She did touch on marriage and pregnancy slightly, but other things too. Apart from a long journey overseas which she was accurate on nothing else came to fruition.
17-07-2018, 11:04 AM
She gets grumpy when you point out to her she’s not accurate, and then makes the reading all doom and gloom.