They seem to have good reviews

Anyone tried them ? Did their predictions come through
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2016, 06:19 PM
RE: Psychic sofa pindikaur and marion
(19-06-2016 06:59 AM)Kayley Wrote:  They seem to have good reviews

I tried pindikaur. She seemed to read in a compelling manner but some things she said re my work was off. She then went on about my love interest who has gone silent. She said that he sees me to be in the past and thinks about what would have been if we had the opportunity to let it be. And he's sometimes tempted to call. She made it sound like its over and final. But i got contact a week ago and he said his phone had no reception and he's now changed his SIM. And he was more affectionate and said he was coming to my town and wanted to know if i will travel to see him.... so i dunno i think she was not accurate for me. I wont go back to her.
10-07-2016, 06:17 PM
(06-07-2016 06:19 PM)excalibur11 Wrote:  
(19-06-2016 06:59 AM)Kayley Wrote:  They seem to have good reviews

I tried pindikaur. She seemed to read in a compelling manner but some things she said re my work was off. She then went on about my love interest who has gone silent. She said that he sees me to be in the past and thinks about what if we had the opportunity to let it be. And he's sometimes tempted to call. She made it sound like its over and final. But i got contact a week ago and he said his phone had no reception and he's now changed his SIM. And he was more affectionate and said he was coming to my town and wanted to know if i will travel to see him.... so i dunno i think she was not accurate for me. I wont go back to her.

I had a reading with Pindikaur in April. She told me I'd have the opportunity for promotion with my job in mid-.June. I was very skeptical as I've been looking to climb up the ladder in the company I work at for 18 months no joy. Glad to say this is happening and I've just got promoted as she said. I'd highly recommend a reading with her. Very accurate in her description of people and my complexed situation.
17-07-2016, 06:19 PM (This post was last modified: 17-07-2016 09:26 PM by Scorpio75.)
Pindikaur is absolutely the worst not to mention the most irresponsible reader I have ever spoken to in all the years I have been getting crap readings! And boy as you know, I have spoken to some rotters but she has to be THE WORST!!

She not only backtracked on all the sh*t she spouted previously but she then told me to leave my job town and family and friends as the relationship with the person I like wasn't ever going to work out!! She then did some rubbish card spread and it was all wrong. Everything she told me was wrong and she then started to make stuff up. I was so annoyed. I told her I was going quit everything based on her reading as she suggested and asked if she was happy for me to leave everything and everyone I have ever known and she simply said "the cards indicate that would be good for you" I mean who the f*ck does this jerk think she is???? God????
Totally irresponsible and didn't even give the usual psychic jargon about us all having free will!
Stupid cow who makes crap up and then backtracks. Read my other posts. I have had a hell of a time with psychics but she is the absolute pits!
23-07-2016, 06:08 PM
Haven't seen her online since. Let's hope she's grown a conscience! Said she was a nurse as well! Not very compassionate or clever at all!!
23-07-2016, 08:52 PM
(17-07-2016 06:19 PM)Scorpio75 Wrote:  Pindikaur is absolutely the worst not to mention the most irresponsible reader I have ever spoken to in all the years I have been getting crap readings! And boy as you know, I have spoken to some rotters but she has to be THE WORST!!

She not only backtracked on all the sh*t she spouted previously but she then told me to leave my job town and family and friends as the relationship with the person I like wasn't ever going to work out!! She then did some rubbish card spread and it was all wrong. Everything she told me was wrong and she then started to make stuff up. I was so annoyed. I told her I was going quit everything based on her reading as she suggested and asked if she was happy for me to leave everything and everyone I have ever known and she simply said "the cards indicate that would be good for you" I mean who the f*ck does this jerk think she is???? God????
Totally irresponsible and didn't even give the usual psychic jargon about us all having free will!
Stupid cow who makes crap up and then backtracks. Read my other posts. I have had a hell of a time with psychics but she is the absolute pits!

I'm not understanding your anger. If she said "It'd be good for you" and she was rubbish in your opinion. what makes that an irresponsible reader. Isn't it simply she probably wasn't connecting with yourself or maybe that's her version of the reading. Even if it's right or wrong you probably in real life wouldn't have done what the psychic told you to do anyways. - just to add I've never had a reading with this Pinidi lady I also never even see her online
24-07-2016, 09:00 AM (This post was last modified: 24-07-2016 09:05 AM by Scorpio75.)
(23-07-2016 08:52 PM)sweepie Wrote:  
(17-07-2016 06:19 PM)Scorpio75 Wrote:  Pindikaur is absolutely the worst not to mention the most irresponsible reader I have ever spoken to in all the years I have been getting crap readings! And boy as you know, I have spoken to some rotters but she has to be THE WORST!!

I'm not understanding your anger. If she said "It'd be good for you" and she was rubbish in your opinion. what makes that an irresponsible reader. Isn't it simply she probably wasn't connecting with yourself or maybe that's her version of the reading. Even if it's right or wrong you probably in real life wouldn't have done what the psychic told you to do anyways. - just to add I've never had a reading with this Pinidi lady I also never even see her online

You can't understand my anger?? Well I doubt I could be more clear so we'll leave it there I think. As for what I would and wouldn't do in real life remains a judgement on your part. However for clarity, in my opinion I feel it is grossly IRRESPONSIBLE for a reader to encourage (which is exactly what she did) a client to leave their entire lives behind and start anew somewhere else on their own! Because the "cards are indicating it". I've never heard such rubbish in all my life and the fact that she was arrogant enough not to even have one iota of doubt about such a huge sacrifice only strengthens my notion of her being irresponsible!
18-07-2018, 10:24 AM
Scorpio75... when you feel there isn't a connection... which there isn't one with every call, its best to be clear by telling the reader that and ending the call too. Sounds like she got something right for you to hang on for more than 5 minutes Angel

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Smile The Best of Psychic Sofa.. Any Nominees?? Dream Catcher 846 183,852 Today 02:38 PM
Last Post: Virgo1
  psychic sofa ian 4413 moomins 3 434 21-10-2018 03:55 PM
Last Post: pasha
  Psychic Sofa - Please read hopefull 43 42,628 17-10-2018 06:46 AM
Last Post: Gwendolyn73
  Truthseer psychic Sofa Lou-Lou 31 11,768 15-10-2018 05:37 PM
  Maryanne psychic sofa PurpleShimmer3 15 2,723 14-10-2018 09:32 AM
Last Post: Rayelle-T
  JJ from psychic sofa Sueq49 101 11,273 11-10-2018 04:16 PM
Last Post: Mitzi
Smile Lyn 4397 psychic sofa Rachel212 10 1,178 11-10-2018 12:25 AM
  Anna psychic sofa Rachel212 47 4,283 03-09-2018 03:07 PM
  Psychic Sofa's Changed Look Rodrigo 3 325 30-08-2018 11:10 PM
  Psychic sofa....just a shocking realisation Lauragrace 5 717 07-08-2018 02:44 PM
Last Post: Pink25