Mark W
30-05-2018, 02:32 PM
Mark W
Mark W anyone?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
30-05-2018, 04:08 PM
RE: Mark W
Mark W seemed honest,no bullshit seemed a cool cat.Got to the point and not waffling on.Interested to see how it'll all play out.
30-05-2018, 04:22 PM
Thanks for that Daredevil Dave. Nothing worse than a waffling psychic (well maybe a few things).. Let us know if predictions come to pass.
31-05-2018, 10:08 PM
Really didn't work for me I am afraid. Surprised as the reviews were very good....but literally everything he said was not fitting with me or my situation. Asked a lot of questions too.... its fair enough if he just wasn't connecting to me but I wish he had said so x
01-06-2018, 12:39 PM
Not sounding good with all the questions etc...
17-07-2018, 10:53 AM (This post was last modified: 17-07-2018 10:59 AM by Anonymous1234.)
Ok so I decided to give calling a break and then for some reason decided to try again and see if anything changed.......I tried Mark W and although a very dapper man with a very dapper voice (chuckling to myself) I did have to put the phone down on him after 3 mins because he waffle made no sense and he said and I quote "I want to give you the letters "J" and "K"...now this could be someone at work, someone you know personally etc.," and I was like what the hell does that have to do with anything and how likely is it going to be that I will know someone with those letters given that you have said it could literally be anyone in the world. When I challenged him on this he then said "there are so many readers on the line today, please try one of them".

I am so enthralled by this phenomenon that I have made it my purpose to now investigate it (I am one of those who have to know the answers) and see what I can uncover....but to name a few debunkers....Paul Zenon, James Randi....please have a look at their videos and save your monies - (she says whilst getting ready to possibly ring another one)!!!
23-07-2018, 10:38 PM
His profile says he is all singing and dancing but when I talked to him he said he can’t do this and he can’t do that so I had to end the reading