Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Emanuel
05-07-2018, 07:40 AM
Emanuel
I’ve noticed that this horrible man has been back on the sofa lately. I had a couple of readings with him a few years back and just want to warn others who are thinking of trying him due to glowing testimonials - DO NOT BOTHER!! Rude, patronising, highly aggressive and zero psychic ability. Apologies for being so blunt but I’m aware that there are some people getting readings who are in a lot of pain.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2018, 09:41 AM
RE: Emanuel
(05-07-2018 07:40 AM)JackieP Wrote:  I’ve noticed that this horrible man has been back on the sofa lately. I had a couple of readings with him a few years back and just want to warn others who are thinking of trying him due to glowing testimonials - DO NOT BOTHER!! Rude, patronising, highly aggressive and zero psychic ability. Apologies for being so blunt but I’m aware that there are some people getting readings who are in a lot of pain.

I've had 2 readings with Emanuel, and I have to agree. No psychic ability at all, and he was very cocky to me about how over 200 PS customers have come to him with "success" from his readings.
05-07-2018, 09:54 AM
Ha ha Virgo - doesn’t surprise me in the least that he’d feel the need to boast in that way! A pompous conceited moron! (I apologise for my behaviour on here but it irritates me so much to see his smug face peering back at me on the PS website - at least this site gives people the opportunity to speak the truth of their experiences with readers).
05-07-2018, 10:51 AM
(05-07-2018 09:54 AM)JackieP Wrote:  Ha ha Virgo - doesn’t surprise me in the least that he’d feel the need to boast in that way! A pompous conceited moron! (I apologise for my behaviour on here but it irritates me so much to see his smug face peering back at me on the PS website - at least this site gives people the opportunity to speak the truth of their experiences with readers).

Lol don't apologise, he is very up his own ar*e
05-07-2018, 11:34 AM
Indeed you are right! Horrid fraud of a man!
23-07-2018, 10:37 PM
Was going to try him but glad I got to look at these posts
27-07-2018, 10:37 AM
I thought Emanuel came across as big-headed and condescending to me as well.

He also got a lot wrong about me and minimised his mistakes. I really got a lot of waffle and wouldn't use him again.