Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
looking for recommendations
23-07-2018, 10:58 PM
RE: looking for recommendations
(23-07-2018 10:46 PM)DrKNoisewater Wrote:  Recommending never works. I have told so many friends but one who is good for me is bad for them and other way round as well

I've found this to be the case as well. I'd say save your money - no predictions ever come to pass from any of them Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-07-2018, 11:29 PM
(23-07-2018 10:58 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(23-07-2018 10:46 PM)DrKNoisewater Wrote:  Recommending never works. I have told so many friends but one who is good for me is bad for them and other way round as well

I've found this to be the case as well. I'd say save your money - no predictions ever come to pass from any of them Big Grin

I actually stopped using all the sites for a while and no idea who is any good anymore. Virgo1 I sent u a pm to Virgo2. Hope your wellXx
23-07-2018, 11:32 PM

There has been one or two psychic in the past that are good for the majority which kinda says something but that is literally one or two people ever. I don’t think any of them use the lines anymore. The best ones and the best readings seem to be with private readers.
23-07-2018, 11:35 PM (This post was last modified: 23-07-2018 11:36 PM by Ladybug.)
Just had a look at ps for the first time in months and all the new ones a tarot card readers nothing seems to have changed there. I was hoping they would have got some better ones.
27-07-2018, 12:08 PM
(16-06-2018 12:00 PM)Jamelia Wrote:  I would not recommend this reader as everything was all over the place. I had a reading on psychic sofa this morning with Rosa (the lady with long black hair who is wearing what looks to be a white nightdress.) Reading was the complete opposite of my scenario, off the mark with 90% of things.

I had a reading with Rosa last year. That's a different picture she has on her profile now. She changed her original picture to a model's fake picture.

She was not particularly good in my case. I was given a counselling session rather than predictions and felt she struggled a lot in my reading. She's okay if you want her opinions and a few cards are thrown in. More like someone to have a chat with like the lady next door.

I notice since she's changed her picture to a glamorous models one she's been more unavailable. So there must be something in these models pics that makes them more popular.
31-07-2018, 12:44 AM
I like Sagitta as she tell me some things that make sense makes me feel positive & tell me not to give up on my hopes & dreams becos who knows wits round the corner & dreams can come true.Smile