Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Queen of Cups
07-08-2018, 02:28 PM
Queen of Cups
This is a brand new reader on ATA whom I was instantly impressed with.

I had a very uplifting and positive reading with the Queen of Cups. Very accurate with her validations and am hopeful her predictions will come through.

I have to say that everything was 100% on point. I got cut off but definitely, recommend as she picks up things that are uncannily accurate.

Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-08-2018, 11:15 AM
RE: Queen of Cups
This is the same queen of cups whos a reader on kooma. Really nice lady who validates accurately. Not accurate with predictions, had a reading with this same lady on kooma a year ago. Great reviews but not one of her preds came to pass. Queen of sugarcoating, really did go ott & told me all nice things that were going to happen. Very dissapointing. Hope you have more success than me.
09-08-2018, 04:59 PM
RE: Queen of Cups
(09-08-2018 11:15 AM)Dee Dee Wrote:  This is the same queen of cups whos a reader on kooma. Really nice lady who validates accurately. Not accurate with predictions, had a reading with this same lady on kooma a year ago. Great reviews but not one of her preds came to pass. Queen of sugarcoating, really did go ott & told me all nice things that were going to happen. Very dissapointing. Hope you have more success than me.

I don't think this is the same Queen of Cups Dee Dee! The one I am referring to on ATA is American.

I don't use Kooma, yet know they don't use psychics from the US. I've looked at the Q of C on Kooma and they look completely different.

I don't know what this one is like on predictions but was impressed with what she picked up.