Manda 500813
14-04-2018, 08:47 PM
Manda 500813
Just thought I'd let you all know that Manda appears to have returned to ATA
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-04-2018, 09:52 PM
RE: Manda 500813
I have spoken to Manda a few times. She's really lovely and well worth calling and is very direct in her delivery.

Thanks for letting us know Virgo1.
15-04-2018, 12:17 AM
(14-04-2018 09:52 PM)Jamelia Wrote:  I have spoken to Manda a few times. She's really lovely and well worth calling and is very direct in her delivery.

Thanks for letting us know Virgo1.

You're welcome. I'm glad she was good for you Smile
12-06-2018, 10:43 AM
My reading with Manda was all over the place, called about a new relationship but kept bringing up my ex. Some parts of the reading were really good but most parts I kept going ermmm hmm that’s not right. Had to put the phone down I’m really tired of being told my ex will return
12-06-2018, 11:23 AM
(12-06-2018 10:43 AM)curiouscat Wrote:  My reading with Manda was all over the place, called about a new relationship but kept bringing up my ex. Some parts of the reading were really good but most parts I kept going ermmm hmm that’s not right. Had to put the phone down I’m really tired of being told my ex will return

I'm disappointed to hear that as I wanted to try her. People in the past said she's very direct and blunt. Such a shame
12-06-2018, 12:39 PM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2018 12:40 PM by Anonymous1234.)
I called Manda yesterday as for some reason I had credits left on my account and after extensive research into this subject I decided that I am no more to live through the glasses of someone else. After doing so much research I decided to say nothing and feed all psychics nothing and BOY did the tone change. She asked a huge amount of questions about what I wanted from this guy and whether I wanted this from this guy and then when I gave a little indication about what I wanted she stated "yes because Spirit" is telling me that....so my thought is this if your being told accurate information from the spirit world (which always seems to be the case with these ATA readers) then why do you need me to give you information....you should give me information....furthermore give me a name and not an initial and why ask....she got so frustrated I was not helping her SHE PUT THE PHONE DOWN ON ME....I WAS CHUCKLING TO MYSELF THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE READING.....it was hilarious and finally broke the delusion for me!!!!

I am calling psychics now just for research purposes as I think I might write a journal or blog about these people....NOT TO SAY THEIR AREN'T TRULY GIFTED PEOPLE OUT THERE but the only one I have ever come across as I said in a previous thread is one that gave me specific and detailed information and her name is SUE and lives in West London and still going strong without advertising and is always fully booked.......although when I went back for a second reading I did have to ask myself whether she was talking to me as it felt so out there but hey ho we all have bad days in the office!
12-06-2018, 05:19 PM
(12-06-2018 12:39 PM)Anonymous1234 Wrote:  I called Manda yesterday as for some reason I had credits left on my account and after extensive research into this subject I decided that I am no more to live through the glasses of someone else. After doing so much research I decided to say nothing and feed all psychics nothing and BOY did the tone change. She asked a huge amount of questions about what I wanted from this guy and whether I wanted this from this guy and then when I gave a little indication about what I wanted she stated "yes because Spirit" is telling me that....so my thought is this if your being told accurate information from the spirit world (which always seems to be the case with these ATA readers) then why do you need me to give you information....you should give me information....furthermore give me a name and not an initial and why ask....she got so frustrated I was not helping her SHE PUT THE PHONE DOWN ON ME....I WAS CHUCKLING TO MYSELF THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE READING.....it was hilarious and finally broke the delusion for me!!!!

I am calling psychics now just for research purposes as I think I might write a journal or blog about these people....NOT TO SAY THEIR AREN'T TRULY GIFTED PEOPLE OUT THERE but the only one I have ever come across as I said in a previous thread is one that gave me specific and detailed information and her name is SUE and lives in West London and still going strong without advertising and is always fully booked.......although when I went back for a second reading I did have to ask myself whether she was talking to me as it felt so out there but hey ho we all have bad days in the office!

There is a reader on ATA called Marcelle who's Melody Estelle on PT. She's very popular and many people like her and think she's good. I didn't rate her much and nothing came to pass, when she was giving me preds to happen I knew immediately they'd be impossible to happen. However, you may like her and connect better.
13-06-2018, 02:57 AM
(12-06-2018 12:39 PM)Anonymous1234 Wrote:  I called Manda yesterday as for some reason I had credits left on my account and after extensive research into this subject I decided that I am no more to live through the glasses of someone else. After doing so much research I decided to say nothing and feed all psychics nothing and BOY did the tone change. She asked a huge amount of questions about what I wanted from this guy and whether I wanted this from this guy and then when I gave a little indication about what I wanted she stated "yes because Spirit" is telling me that....so my thought is this if your being told accurate information from the spirit world (which always seems to be the case with these ATA readers) then why do you need me to give you information....you should give me information....furthermore give me a name and not an initial and why ask....she got so frustrated I was not helping her SHE PUT THE PHONE DOWN ON ME....I WAS CHUCKLING TO MYSELF THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE READING.....it was hilarious and finally broke the delusion for me!!!!

I wouldn’t even bother writing a blog or journal it’s too hard to prove. Everyone connects differently as well so very hard to give firm evidence. Plus everyone always differs in what they think of certain readers. I haven’t tried this lady she was popular though. I haven’t had a reading on this site for ages as I just don’t trust them after the notes situation. X
13-06-2018, 06:53 AM

If you are writing a blog I hope you keep my name out of it? Wasn't there someone else on this forum who was doing research on psychic companies? I've used this site a lot but am very suspicious now it's been revealed they have notes. I do like Hamilton though and haven't changed my opinion on him.

We know there are lots of readers on sites who aren't gifted but then we all connect differently.
14-08-2018, 04:28 PM
Have to agree with Anonymous on this one. She was hands down the most awful reader I have ever spoken to in my life. She asked me what I'm calling about, how long we haven't been in contact, whether she wants me to look at my life or his life and in which way she wants me to look at relationships (all within the first minute of the call). She isn't psychic at all, I cannot understand how she used to be so popular unless she's lost her gift over the years. Shocking.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Ask the answer manda or christine-ann who manifests accurately jaks111 19 3,178 22-03-2018 04:06 AM
Last Post: Sassy1
Thumbs Down Manda PurpleShimmer3 29 3,384 04-10-2016 02:52 PM
Last Post: Summer