Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Moonstone & Liz Mills
14-08-2018, 03:49 PM
RE: Moonstone & Liz Mills
I tried both of these readers last month due to people saying how no nonsense they seemed. Moonstone was vague and disappointing, she was slow and I got no real validations or predictions in the 10mins I called her. Disappointing and would never call her again.

Liz Mills however was pretty good and she was very no nonsense and said it how it was - but don't be put off by her profile pic - she's a really nice bubbly lady on the phone. I was wary she'd be arrogant and grumpy from her pic, also. Good info from her and she laid out cards at the start but never used them, she went off and off from her info she was getting from her guides. Only issue is - preds never come to pass or happen which is why I've stopped readings.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-08-2018, 04:13 PM
(17-02-2018 07:48 PM)Sassy1 Wrote:  Both readers on PS. Liz Mills under the same name. Moonstone under Crystal I think someone on the forum tried Crystal on PS i think it was Jaanan (where is Janaan actually) i dont think her predictions came through. Wanted to try Liz on PS i think the sculking picture put me off at first lol and then i could never get hold of her but rather try her there at 16.80 and not at almost 30 quid on ATA for 20mins. So expensive. She could be worth it though i dont know.

I was also wondering where jaanan had gone, used to enjoy reading her reviews and updates she was a regular for good few years on here hope she's ok ..maybe she moved on from her ex and does not use the forum anymore
15-08-2018, 05:41 AM
Moonstone is long-winded, keeps going round in a circle as if to keep you on the phone long. She kept repeating herself around my guy saying he's blowing hot and cold. Wouldn't say she's a good reader"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Ixchell, Lady Akeiva and Moonstone TB love 0 157 07-06-2018 05:08 AM
Last Post: TB love