Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Jonathan
27-05-2018, 08:20 PM
Jonathan
Is this reader any good? I've heard nothing but good things about him.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-05-2018, 01:22 AM
RE: Jonathan
(27-05-2018 08:20 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  Is this reader any good? I've heard nothing but good things about him.

No. Nothing predicted came thru for me.
29-05-2018, 10:24 AM
(28-05-2018 01:22 AM)minnie99 Wrote:  
(27-05-2018 08:20 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  Is this reader any good? I've heard nothing but good things about him.

No. Nothing predicted came thru for me.

Thanks
26-08-2018, 10:11 PM
Johnathan wasn't anything special by any means, but he validated at the start enough to show he got my situation and he validated about the ex owing me money. He was consistent that an ex was bad news for me and to let go, the only bad part was he spent the rest of the reading advising me on how to move on and what to do for myself to let this go, hardly any validations. However, unlike David who started the reading saying "if I sort things out in my career and money the ex will come back, he's not a bad person and the way he acts is a pattern but it's not his fault", then next sentence "nope, he's with someone".

What I also like about Jonathan is that he has a reading and logs off for a few minutes after each reading then logs back on again for his next reading so he isn't mixing up energies. Johnathan also picked up on money between the ex and I.