Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Anna psychic sofa
02-09-2018, 12:38 PM
RE: Anna psychic sofa
(02-09-2018 11:21 AM)Jamelia Wrote:  
(01-09-2018 11:16 PM)Dorothy Wrote:  
(21-04-2017 07:12 PM)janaan Wrote:  can any 1 help me or advice me how to cut down these psychic readings?as lots of here saying if we cut down readings things will come through.and i also wana do that,caz having to much reading is draining my energy and also my bank balance aswell.so plz i realy need some good advice about how cutting my psychic readings so mine predictions will also come to manifest which i have been waiting for such a very long time.(plz help and advice,i,ll b gratefull)thanx.

yes after seeing these forums why are folk having sooo many then calling them rubbish. Wouldn't it be good to trust if u really do want ex back ect or whatever u want focus on making it happen. I have pal that's psychic reader she says if client wants to know future they should write it down then make it happen. Eg if want ex back call em tell em. She worked lines says they are under pressure cos caller complains if they don't hear what they want to hear, eg yes he loves u rather be with u than her he lives with. Joke also my pals seen regular caller here as ive shown her this forum that is never satisfied addctted caller so she wont read her anymore. I don't know how the heck readers can work with all these addicts must be horrid.

But they choose to do this work. Nobodys pointing a gun at their head. I am not rude to readers. Although I've had quite a few arsey ones who have been rude to me. On Psychic Sofa especially.

I agree. I'm guessing Dorothy is a reader because every time she comes on, it's to complain about people on here. The thing is, we call readers who call themselves psychic to get predictions come through. If we wanted advice, we have our family and friends for that. Also what is really frustrating is readers come on and say to us not to take what they tell us too seriously, it's entertainment, its this it's that. Yet when I call them, I've never met such a bunch of arrogant people who couldn't be less psychic. Readers starting the call with "now I don't care what anybody says about me. I've been doing this for years and trust me, I'll be right about this outcome I'm seeing". Also, readers coming on here under usernames *which doesn't look obvious at all Big Grin* getting angry at a user on here because they wrote a negative review of that reader. So us customers cannot win, you see.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2018, 11:35 AM
(02-09-2018 12:38 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(21-04-2017 07:12 PM)janaan Wrote:  can any 1 help me or advice me how to cut down these psychic readings?as lots of here saying if we cut down readings things will come through.and i also wana do that,caz having to much reading is draining my energy and also my bank balance aswell.so plz i realy need some good advice about how cutting my psychic readings so mine predictions will also come to manifest which i have been waiting for such a very long time.(plz help and advice,i,ll b gratefull)thanx.

yes after seeing these forums why are folk having sooo many then calling them rubbish. Wouldn't it be good to trust if u really do want ex back ect or whatever u want focus on making it happen. I have pal that's psychic reader she says if client wants to know future they should write it down then make it happen. Eg if want ex back call em tell em. She worked lines says they are under pressure cos caller complains if they don't hear what they want to hear, eg yes he loves u rather be with u than her he lives with. Joke also my pals seen regular caller here as ive shown her this forum that is never satisfied addctted caller so she wont read her anymore. I don't know how the heck readers can work with all these addicts must be horrid.

But they choose to do this work. Nobodys pointing a gun at their head. I am not rude to readers. Although I've had quite a few arsey ones who have been rude to me. On Psychic Sofa especially.

I agree. I'm guessing Dorothy is a reader because every time she comes on, it's to complain about people on here. The thing is, we call readers who call themselves psychic to get predictions come through. If we wanted advice, we have our family and friends for that. Also what is really frustrating is readers come on and say to us not to take what they tell us too seriously, it's entertainment, its this it's that. Yet when I call them, I've never met such a bunch of arrogant people who couldn't be less psychic. Readers starting the call with "now I don't care what anybody says about me. I've been doing this for years and trust me, I'll be right about this outcome I'm seeing". Also, readers coming on here under usernames *which doesn't look obvious at all Big Grin* getting angry at a user on here because they wrote a negative review of that reader. So us customers cannot win, you see.
Yes I am reader you are soooo bright, with all the slander here
folk will attract more negativity to themselves. All lines are monitoring these forums so it will be fun if this site gets forced to expose IP addresses. It also gets lotsa calls on lines because sheep follow each other. Hence if someone says positive or negative it brings in another few calls from you all.
I plus and my pal have worked lines and to be honest many callers are rude abusive. I love that I just end call as with that attitude they will either get no help or told anything why should reader put up with abuse. I am very gifted so the moment someone calls I know their state of mind in 10 seconds. No I don't judge yes I am very spiritual
& love helping the right people who genuinely need it.
Lines will have all types of readers choose wisely addiction to calling continuous is same as going bookies no excuse for any addictions
03-09-2018, 11:50 AM (This post was last modified: 03-09-2018 11:55 AM by Virgo1.)
(03-09-2018 11:35 AM)Dorothy Wrote:  

folk will attract more negativity to themselves. All lines are monitoring these forums so it will be fun if this site gets forced to expose IP addresses. It also gets lotsa calls on lines because sheep follow each other. Hence if someone says positive or negative it brings in another few calls from you all.
I plus and my pal have worked lines and to be honest many callers are rude abusive. I love that I just end call as with that attitude they will either get no help or told anything why should reader put up with abuse. I am very gifted so the moment someone calls I know their state of mind in 10 seconds. No I don't judge yes I am very spiritual
Lines will have all types of readers choose wisely addiction to calling continuous is same as going bookies no excuse for any addictions

Yes I am bright, thank you. I can use grammar and punctuation which is more than you do, so you clearly do judge and aren't very spiritual. I just think it's unfair that you blame all the time on the customers, the readers are much worse for giving people false hope and telling them what they want to hear, also their arrogance. I've had some very rude readers when I'm calling being very polite to them with no trouble at all. Remember that this forum is for customers so we will sometimes write negative reviews of you as a reader and you have to accept that.
03-09-2018, 12:13 PM
(03-09-2018 11:50 AM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(01-09-2018 11:16 PM)Dorothy Wrote:  yes after seeing these forums why are folk having sooo many then calling them rubbish. Wouldn't it be good to trust if u really do want ex back ect or whatever u want focus on making it happen. I have pal that's psychic reader she says if client wants to know future they should write it down then make it happen. Eg if want ex back call em tell em. She worked lines says they are under pressure cos caller complains if they don't hear what they want to hear, eg yes he loves u rather be with u than her he lives with. Joke also my pals seen regular caller here as ive shown her this forum that is never satisfied addctted caller so she wont read her anymore. I don't know how the heck readers can work with all these addicts must be horrid.

Yes I am bright, thank you. I can use grammar and punctuation which is more than you do, so you clearly do judge and aren't very spiritual. I just think it's unfair that you blame all the time on the customers, the readers are much worse for giving people false hope and telling them what they want to hear, also their arrogance. I've had some very rude readers when I'm calling being very polite to them with no trouble at all. Remember that this forum is for customers so we will sometimes write negative reviews of you as a reader and you have to accept that.
Fine I also have been customer many true psychics also need help, I am no arrogant reader again u should complain about rudeness. Love the response tells me exactly how quick to pull anyone to bits over
not using punctuation rofl. You wouldn't know what reader I am
so wouldn't be able to do anything. I love this site so hilarious my line manager has broke her ribs laughing. As we are not mentioned yet so not been stalked down yet. Guess you are all UK we are not also lots of you obviously cannot spot fakes.
1 If gifted wouldn't ask u lots also get past accurate
from voice with just name.
2 Shouldn't let u ask questions that's giving them info
3 You should only have to say yes or no if no info correct
call line get refund
4 Is there details about situation person eg job or mannerism
name of boyfriend girlfriend or psychic tells u exactly why when u split ect with u giving nothing
5 Also evidence of loved ones passed or messages.
If none of the above then theres no gift just chatting reading messages from angel cards.
03-09-2018, 12:19 PM
(03-09-2018 12:13 PM)Dorothy Wrote:  
(03-09-2018 11:50 AM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(02-09-2018 11:21 AM)Jamelia Wrote:  But they choose to do this work. Nobodys pointing a gun at their head. I am not rude to readers. Although I've had quite a few arsey ones who have been rude to me. On Psychic Sofa especially.

Fine I also have been customer many true psychics also need help, I am no arrogant reader again u should complain about rudeness. Love the response tells me exactly how quick to pull anyone to bits over
not using punctuation rofl. You wouldn't know what reader I am
so wouldn't be able to do anything. I love this site so hilarious my line manager has broke her ribs laughing. As we are not mentioned yet so not been stalked down yet. Guess you are all UK we are not also lots of you obviously cannot spot fakes.
1 If gifted wouldn't ask u lots also get past accurate
from voice with just name.
2 Shouldn't let u ask questions that's giving them info
3 You should only have to say yes or no if no info correct
call line get refund
4 Is there details about situation person eg job or mannerism
name of boyfriend girlfriend or psychic tells u exactly why when u split ect with u giving nothing
5 Also evidence of loved ones passed or messages.
If none of the above then theres no gift just chatting reading messages from angel cards.

We do spot fakes and put the phone down on them within 5 minutes, don't talk to us like we are stupid. That's insulting and not spiritual at all.

Yes, I agree 100% - expose people's IP addresses, and get many readers that work on these sites who can't take a bit of critique on here (you for example) banned. This site is for CUSTOMERS, and I'm sick of you posting and whining on here about us customers and addictions etc. "psychic" readers cause the addictions - the "come back if you haven't heard from him within a month", "call me to let me know how it goes", "I PROMISE you'll hear from him, I know what I'm talking about", giving people false hope.

Yes, as adults we have the responsibility to ring up psychics, but we also can't help the addictive cycle when readers give us fairytales - of course it's going to get us hooked. I don't think you constantly posting about it is needed. We get your point. You're clearly a bitter reader who hasn't liked what someone has had to say about you on here. It is the truth - most readers on the phone lines aren't psychic. We can all probably agree that we can count on the fingers of one hand who's really psychic for us on these sites. Dorothy, let people have their views. If you can't handle a bit of knock, then don't use a forum like this ?

If it wasn't for addictive customers, you wouldn't have a job. They fund you. I've not once met a reader on the phone lines who's said "we haven't spoken long ago, get a refund - I won't read for you so soon". We don't want to hear you moaning about your customers every 5mins.. You break my ribs thinking you're so funny hahahaha! Change the record!
03-09-2018, 01:48 PM
(01-09-2018 11:16 PM)Dorothy Wrote:  [quote='janaan' pid='44389' dateline='1492798369']
can any 1 help me or advice me how to cut down these psychic readings?as lots of here saying if we cut down readings things will come through.and i also wana do that,caz having to much reading is draining my energy and also my bank balance aswell.

03-09-2018, 01:50 PM
(03-09-2018 12:19 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(03-09-2018 12:13 PM)Dorothy Wrote:  [quote='Virgo1' pid='54490' dateline='1535971838']
[quote='Dorothy' pid='54489' dateline='1535970917']
[quote='Virgo1' pid='54470' dateline='1535888316']

03-09-2018, 03:07 PM
Whatever you say Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Smile The Best of Psychic Sofa.. Any Nominees?? Dream Catcher 846 183,871 Today 02:38 PM
Last Post: Virgo1
  psychic sofa ian 4413 moomins 3 435 21-10-2018 03:55 PM
Last Post: pasha
  Psychic Sofa - Please read hopefull 43 42,629 17-10-2018 06:46 AM
Last Post: Gwendolyn73
  Truthseer psychic Sofa Lou-Lou 31 11,769 15-10-2018 05:37 PM
  Maryanne psychic sofa PurpleShimmer3 15 2,723 14-10-2018 09:32 AM
Last Post: Rayelle-T
  JJ from psychic sofa Sueq49 101 11,275 11-10-2018 04:16 PM
Last Post: Mitzi
Smile Lyn 4397 psychic sofa Rachel212 10 1,178 11-10-2018 12:25 AM
Last Post: Virgo1
  Psychic Sofa's Changed Look Rodrigo 3 326 30-08-2018 11:10 PM
  Psychic sofa....just a shocking realisation Lauragrace 5 717 07-08-2018 02:44 PM
Last Post: Pink25
  Psychic sofa pindikaur and marion Kayley 7 1,527 18-07-2018 10:24 AM
Last Post: Angelica38