Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Accurate predictions?!?!?
31-07-2018, 02:08 PM
RE: Accurate predictions?!?!?
Hey!

Thanks again for the reply.

Everytime I have been for a reading , iv always been prepared for the good and the bad, and if for whatever reason I wasn’t, then I wouldn’t put myself in that situation. As it’s a waste of time, effort and obviously...money!.

But yes, it’s been amazing to here the things iv wanted to find out and hunger for, and possibilities. Exactly what you said as well in regards to time scales. The way I’m looking at it as to take on board on what there saying and listen carefully, not get to hung up on the dates as I want to let them ( hopefully) unfold naturally. If I don’t do it this way, I know il be just clock /calendar watching continuously, and will be very disappointed if things don’t materialise.

Just a waiting game to be honest.

I’m pleased to hear your friend has had some good feedback and things are unfolding in the way they hoped.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-08-2018, 12:03 AM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2018 12:21 AM by Jo20182019.)
(29-07-2018 11:33 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(29-07-2018 11:19 PM)Novice01 Wrote:  Hi.

Thank you for the reply,I am very grateful.
To be honest, it is mainly relationship guidance I have been seeking. The times I have been to have a reading iv been very sceptical, but surprised with how much background information they actually know. Which in turns makes me concerned around the whole predictions thing.
As in if they know all this from before hand, surely they must know what’s coming so to speak, or an insight. Which obviously refers back to my original question.

I do agree to some extent around the whole messing with your head thing, and completely understand why you would say that. However IMO/ experience some people feel desperate and feel they need certain answers.

Many thanks for the reply again.

You're very welcome.

After having so many readings on relationships myself, you're right - I cannot deny that the info they give me is so accurate that it couldn't possibly be guessed. However, the actual prediction itself never comes. .

Oh my goodness...this sounds exactly like my experience.

Just under 2.5 years ago I established regular contact with a very reputable psychic, one who many family members & friends have gone to over the years. I went to her myself 3-4 times in the past and she was good.

The reason for going to regularly commencing April 2016 was because I had experienced severe trauma with an ex. I ended a long term personal relationship for very valid reasons. We were still however tied as a result of business dealings & investments. So my problems when I returned to that psychic involved heart ache from the loss of a romantic partner, loss of his friendship, implications with business, finance, and more all hitting me at once. Matters seemed awful bleak. Yet she told me things were not done between us either professionally or personally and that spirit told her it would all work out in my favor re: finances and it would be my decision whether to pick up with the personal relationship or not. Sounded good to me!

I regained the faith and waited for better days. I had all this new found hope. I practiced positive thinking, imagining the scenario in my mind that she had described, and because I fully expected things to work out I did not cover myself or protect myself from him. I left myself wide open for more abuse and for him to take more advantage of me, which he did. She did not warn me he would do this. Nor did she warn me of the wolves in sheep clothing who I though were people who she told me to be on the look out for who would would help me deal with the ex. They didn't. Not only was I out even more money, they took my confidences directly to my ex. Suddenly an entire set of worse problems to cope with were created. I started to have trust issues with people for the first time in my life. A few more things happened. It felt for a long time things could not get worse. They did.

When things started going further south, I consulted a second psycic recommended highly to me by my cousin. She essentially confirmed what the first one told me. Huh?

The two of them, both independently got the background info. The second one asked "who is such and such?" The person contacted me the day before my reading with her, after no contact in 2 years, it was a former client with ties to the ex. It was things like this and my hope that strung me along far longer than I should have. My instincts, my prior dealings with the ex, all that transpired after I consulted these psychics told me whatever they were saying, the exact opposite was true.

The only explanation they can offer is things are delayed, there is no such thing as time in the spiritual world. That may be so. But we live in a world that is measured by the rising and setting of the sun. We operate by a calendar. And all I know is nearly 2 1/2 years after I consulted with the original psychic, there's never been even the tiniest confirmation that what she told me and continues to tell me up to the last reading a couple months back is accurate. I really wish she would have told me the truth: This guy is a creep. Be glad you got out in once piece. Your only real option would be to sue him which will cost tons of money, take years of your life & even if you win you might not ever collect on a judgment. Cut your losses and don't look back.
06-08-2018, 12:23 AM
(06-08-2018 12:03 AM)Jo20182019 Wrote:  

To be honest, it is mainly relationship guidance I have been seeking. The times I have been to have a reading iv been very sceptical, but surprised with how much background information they actually know. Which in turns makes me concerned around the whole predictions thing.
As in if they know all this from before hand, surely they must know what’s coming so to speak, or an insight. Which obviously refers back to my original question.

I do agree to some extent around the whole messing with your head thing, and completely understand why you would say that. However IMO/ experience some people feel desperate and feel they need certain answers.

You're very welcome.

After having so many readings on relationships myself, you're right - I cannot deny that the info they give me is so accurate that it couldn't possibly be guessed. However, the actual prediction itself never comes. .

Just under 2.5 years ago I established regular contact with a very reputable psychic, one who many family members & friends have gone to over the years. I went to her myself 3-4 times in the past and she was good.

The reason for going to regularly commencing April 2016 was because I had experienced severe trauma with an ex. I ended a long term personal relationship for very valid reasons. We were still however tied as a result of business dealings & investments. So my problems when I returned to that psychic involved heart ache from the loss of a romantic partner, loss of his friendship, implications with business, finance, and more all hitting me at once. Matters seemed awful bleak. Yet she told me things were not done between us either professionally or personally and that spirit told her it would all work out in my favor re: finances and it would be my decision whether to pick up with the personal relationship or not. Sounded good to me!

I regained the faith and waited for better days. I had all this new found hope. I practiced positive thinking, imagining the scenario in my mind that she had described, and because I fully expected things to work out I did not cover myself or protect myself from him. I left myself wide open for more abuse and for him to take more advantage of me, which he did. She did not warn me he would do this. Nor did she warn me of the wolves in sheep clothing who I though were people who she told me to be on the look out for who would would help me deal with the ex. They didn't. Not only was I out even more money, they took my confidences directly to my ex. Suddenly an entire set of worse problems to cope with were created. I started to have trust issues with people for the first time in my life. A few more things happened. It felt for a long time things could not get worse. They did.

When things started going further south, I consulted a second psycic recommended highly to me by my cousin. She essentially confirmed what the first one told me. Huh?

The two of them, both independently got the background info. The second one asked "who is such and such?" The person contacted me the day before my reading with her, after no contact in 2 years, it was a former client with ties to the ex. It was things like this and my hope that strung me along far longer than I should have. My instincts, my prior dealings with the ex, all that transpired after I consulted these psychics told me whatever they were saying, the exact opposite was true.

The only explanation they can offer is things are delayed, there is no such thing as time in the spiritual world. That may be so. But we live in a world that is measured by the rising and setting of the sun. We operate by a calendar. And all I know is nearly 2 1/2 years after I consulted with the original psychic, there's never been even the tiniest confirmation that what she told me and continues to tell me up to the last reading a couple months back is accurate. I really wish she would have told me the truth: This guy is a creep. Be glad you got out in one piece. Your only real option is to sue him which will cost you tons of money, take years of your energy & life & even if you win you might not ever collect on a judgment. Cut your losses and don't look back.
06-08-2018, 12:27 AM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2018 12:30 AM by Jo20182019.)
(06-08-2018 12:23 AM)Jo20182019 Wrote:  

You're very welcome.

Oh my goodness...this sounds like my experience: Missing the major points, yet predicting minor or background stuff.

Just under 2.5 years ago I began establishing regular contact with a very reputable psychic, one who many family members & friends have gone to over the years. I went to her myself 3-4 times in the past and she was good.

The reason for going regularly commencing April 2016 was I had experienced severe trauma with an ex. I ended a long term personal relationship for very valid reasons. We were still however tied as a result of business dealings & investments. So my problems when I returned to that psychic involved heartache from the loss of a romantic partner, loss of his friendship, implications with business, finance, and more all hitting me at once. Matters seemed awful bleak. Yet she told me things were not done between us either professionally or personally, that spirit told her it would all work out in my favor re: finances and it would ultimately be my decision whether to pick up with the personal relationship or not as he had grown while we were apart. Sounded good to me!

The only explanation they can offer is things are delayed, there is no such thing as time in the spiritual world. That may be so. But we live in a world that is measured by the rising and setting of the sun. We operate by a calendar. And all I know is nearly 2 1/2 years after I consulted with the original psychic, there's never been even the tiniest confirmation that what she told me and continues to tell me up to the last reading a couple months back is accurate. I really wish she would have told me the truth: This guy is a creep. Be glad you got out in one piece. Your only real option is to sue him which will cost you tons of money, take years of your energy & life & even if you win you might not ever collect on a judgment. Cut your losses and don't look back.
06-08-2018, 02:47 PM

You're very welcome.

The only explanation they can offer is things are delayed, there is no such thing as time in the spiritual world. That may be so. But we live in a world that is measured by the rising and setting of the sun. We operate by a calendar. And all I know is nearly 2 1/2 years after I consulted with the original psychic, there's never been even the tiniest confirmation that what she told me and continues to tell me up to the last reading a couple months back is accurate. I really wish she would have told me the truth: This guy is a creep. Be glad you got out in once piece. Your only real option would be to sue him which will cost tons of money, take years of your life & even if you win you might not ever collect on a judgment. Cut your losses and don't look back.

I'm really sorry to hear of your experiences. Yeah, I don't think that they can possibly judge or read the future properly when it comes to exes. I've had readings with top popular readers who have validated so well but nothing happens. They always say that timings are difficult, but when it got to 6 months I began to use logic and I thought well who wouldn't contact you if they loved you in that amount of time. They'd be missing you, worried you are moving on etc etc. Even the negative readers got it wrong, so it goes to show the readers who are doom and gloom aren't as perfect as people say just because they gave bad news and not good airy fairy news on your situation..

I know I used to get defensive on the forum about readers, but I can now admit that that was because I didn't like the truth from users on here and also I thought some readers were genuinely good at the time of the readings. I don't think all of them tell us what they want to hear, but the future - I do believe in free will. I believe that we can change our minds instantaneously on things as I've done it numerous times and I think that the info they get they misinterpret. Otherwise - why are they all telling us our exes will be back and they haven't come back ?!
05-09-2018, 03:30 AM
In relation to my previous post around predictions and accuracy, the more I think about it , I don’t think anything that’s predicted does come true or pans out as described. IMO the ones i have had involvement with have made some fantastic predictions and positivity, but so far , nothing has come
To light. I am still fascinated at the fact they can find out things about your past and what’s gone on so to speak, from
Experience that always is spot on and down to a T.

As a result, and thinking carefully. I think I’m going to leave the whole psychic/mediums thing now and just move on.

I wish everyone all the best with their journeys.
05-09-2018, 04:48 AM
(05-09-2018 03:30 AM)Novice01 Wrote:  In relation to my previous post around predictions and accuracy, the more I think about it , I don’t think anything that’s predicted does come true or pans out as described. IMO the ones i have had involvement with have made some fantastic predictions and positivity, but so far , nothing has come
To light. I am still fascinated at the fact they can find out things about your past and what’s gone on so to speak, from
Experience that always is spot on and down to a T.

As a result, and thinking carefully. I think I’m going to leave the whole psychic/mediums thing now and just move on.

I wish everyone all the best with their journeys.

That's what my experience is with psychic readings. Whether the outcome by the reader is bad or good, I've never had things come through like any of them said, so far. They validate really well spookily accurate, but they just can't nail predictions. They all saw my ex coming forward last year and he did, but that was generic and a stroke of luck as we were on and off contact on social media after the breakup. I won't ever be having readings on relationships again in future after my reading booked with Alex, I think it's unhealthy and dangerous to keep false hope on an ex when we should really let them go. I do believe in free will and that's why exes don't come back or don't come in the way we want/expect them to. I've had predictions happen, but not to do with relationships.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mandas amazing predictions? Summer 26 1,897 16-06-2019 11:37 PM
Last Post: Virgo2
  Accurate Reader louieboy 36 11,572 30-05-2019 08:17 PM
Last Post: Louieboy2
  New year's predictions sum up chrys 0 346 05-01-2019 02:48 PM
Last Post: chrys
  How accurate are the tarot? Ella Hardy 46 13,833 05-02-2018 06:38 AM
Last Post: Psychicphenomena1
  Predictions Rachel212 6 1,135 01-07-2017 12:35 AM
Last Post: NoviceVoice
  Timings more accurate the closer the event? Purple shimmer 15 3,406 05-09-2015 06:02 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden2
  Predictions are wrong! glittercat 5 2,037 30-01-2015 04:05 PM
Last Post: CLARITY2015
  Delayed Predictions miserable 89 17,100 05-10-2014 06:39 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden
  Strange Predictions miserable 16 3,446 29-06-2014 03:20 PM
Last Post: miserable
  Predictions and Sell By Dates flamered 3 1,614 03-02-2013 01:40 PM
Last Post: MissMarple