Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
Misty - 4292
15-05-2018, 09:40 AM
Misty - 4292
This reader is ridiculously hard to get a hold of. She has amazing testimonies on the website. Anyone here had a reading with Misty and think it’s worth calling through to her?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2018, 08:44 PM
RE: Misty - 4292
I have had a reading with her. She asks no questions. Her validations are scarily precise. A few small predictions have come in but I am awaiting for the larger ones to come in still.
07-08-2018, 12:40 PM
Mine was possibly one of the most off the mark readings I've ever had, she struggled, asked questions, hope the predictions come in for those that found her good for them but I wouldn't have another reading with her.
09-08-2018, 07:37 AM
ive had several readings with this lovely scottish lady. diesnt ask questions and had an excellent link to spirit. predictions are materialising as predicted.
if pink 25 thought she was terrible why didnt she end call and go to another reader.
09-08-2018, 01:20 PM
Very much wish I had, very pleased to hear others found her good, she just didn't have any connection with me. I do like to see if a connection occurs and was waiting to hear something, anything which applied to me. It's hardly the first time this has happened which I'm sure plenty of people can relate to. No big deal.
09-08-2018, 01:22 PM
Oops just accidentally rated her three stars, ah well...
22-08-2018, 09:09 PM
pleased to say that a very major prediction regarding a job offer overseas has just happened exactly as she predicted, she even gave me the name of the person that would call me and its a very unique name. This lady is amazing. This site always has such nasty reviews about telephone readings but there are good ones out there.im
26-08-2018, 01:47 PM
(22-08-2018 09:09 PM)Erica 11 Wrote:  pleased to say that a very major prediction regarding a job offer overseas has just happened exactly as she predicted, she even gave me the name of the person that would call me and its a very unique name. This lady is amazing. This site always has such nasty reviews about telephone readings but there are good ones out there.im

Very pleased to fear about your job prediction being correct & congratulations, how exciting! All the very best with it. I'm trying to ignore all the negative feedback I'm reading on here about my two trusted readers which have both been slated on here yet both have been & continue to be very accurate for me. In fact I'm beginning to wonder whether there's any point contributing to these threads because while Misty was clearly spot on for you she was absolutely absurd for me, but saying that there's a LOT of negative feedback on those that have been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt to be very gifted psychically indeed. My new theory is that I guess psychic abilities are gauged on how many different types of people they can connect with rather than specific individuals. The validations and predictions I've had from Lavinia and Sara have been very impressive, and I've tried so many readers. I've never wasted a penny on either of them like I did with Misty. Imagine if psychics of a certain star sign or I dunno blood group lol have a stronger sixth sense than others. It's actually shocking to me to hear the dramatically differences of opinion yet at the same time kinda proves that one persons psychic is another's joke/money waster. Bottom line is it's pretty obvious that it's futile giving feedback when I know that certain readers can tune into me and others simply cannot so perhaps it's got absolutely nothing to do with being actually psychic or not and, like I said I know those that have worked for me and for the better, my God had I not have been given a heads up by a trusted psychic then I'd be in a much worse and embarrassing position and for that I have nothing but gratitude even though at one point I hated this particular reader for telling me a truth I wasn't ready to hear especially as all the others on PS & ATA said otherwise, now because of the amount of specific information and the continued successful predictions it's ridiculous to bother with another reader, however I use this site to see if anyone else had experienced other great readers or if they've had a particularly bad one just in case my readers aren't logged on and to avoid money wasting. However I will actually wait for the readers I like rather than have a reading just for the sake of it.
Hope you enjoy your new job and if Misty is the reader for you like I've got mine then I urge you to ignore the negative feedback for all of the above reasons.
26-08-2018, 04:16 PM (This post was last modified: 26-08-2018 04:23 PM by pasha.)
This is what this forum is for. To give our own genuine feedback. Yes, some ppl don't like it when a reader they like is criticised. But have to be honest, some of the women on PS are terrible, a few guys too. You see I haven't got your usual love prediction that readers can come out with the same old lines.

There's very few that have actually picked up something unusual. Afraid to say Lavinia certainly wasn't one of them. I know right away if a reader is waffling by the first few lines. I could write a list of em. I did like Trisha on ATA though. I'm surprised to hear myself say that too because I really thought at the start I'd get the same old.

I agree. If those readers work for you then that's all that matters. Best of luck to you all. Smile

BTW, it's the Trisha on ATA I'm referring to, not the one on PS.
11-09-2018, 11:27 AM
Well I finally got through to her. Very impressed with what she picked up. Will update in the next couple months if anything comes to pass