Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
trusted Psychics Reviews
14-09-2018, 12:19 PM
RE: trusted Psychics Reviews
(14-09-2018 11:27 AM)Louise0203 Wrote:  
(13-09-2018 11:29 PM)Shell03 Wrote:  
(13-09-2018 09:11 PM)Louise0203 Wrote:  Sadie is always so good at validations and her readings for me generally come through but timing is always slightly out. I rate Jackie and Henry - honestly they don’t always tell you what you want to hear - ie no fairy tales - but there readings have always come through for me. Muria Rose as you mentioned above another solid reader whose predictions come through in fact I had a shocker of a reading who said the opposite to Sadie Jackie and Henry and it was Muria Rose who assured me with a reading that echoed the other 3 she also calmed me down she’s a good person. Think there’s some who don’t connect with you but continue and there’s some who like to sell a dream but I believe there are some true genuine readers on there and if you connect with them all the better.

Sadie and muria echo each other in predictions on a subject, muria timeframe is not up (it it’s in the process and I see it unfolding as predicted) Sadie does get the time wrong ...

Never spoken to Henry or Jackie... Taz was terrible for changing her tune according to my answers

I like speaking with Guy, I think he’s good

Iv once had a reading from Guy he was good and a lovely person - I did believe what he said. Taz was terrible for me too so iv had one reading n never again. Henry and Jackie I would reccomend. But yes Sadies timing is sometimes out but all there readings echo each other

Did you find Sadie was just telling you what you wanted to hear at all or even Muria? Muria told me I had to believe it wouldn’t happen but it will ...

It still concerns me that she was wrong but I can actually see her being right as stupid as that sounds
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-09-2018, 02:54 PM
(14-09-2018 12:19 PM)Shell03 Wrote:  
(13-09-2018 09:11 PM)Louise0203 Wrote:  Sadie is always so good at validations and her readings for me generally come through but timing is always slightly out. I rate Jackie and Henry - honestly they don’t always tell you what you want to hear - ie no fairy tales - but there readings have always come through for me. Muria Rose as you mentioned above another solid reader whose predictions come through in fact I had a shocker of a reading who said the opposite to Sadie Jackie and Henry and it was Muria Rose who assured me with a reading that echoed the other 3 she also calmed me down she’s a good person. Think there’s some who don’t connect with you but continue and there’s some who like to sell a dream but I believe there are some true genuine readers on there and if you connect with them all the better.

Sadie and muria echo each other in predictions on a subject, muria timeframe is not up (it it’s in the process and I see it unfolding as predicted) Sadie does get the time wrong ...

Never spoken to Henry or Jackie... Taz was terrible for changing her tune according to my answers

Iv once had a reading from Guy he was good and a lovely person - I did believe what he said. Taz was terrible for me too so iv had one reading n never again. Henry and Jackie I would reccomend. But yes Sadies timing is sometimes out but all there readings echo each other

Did you find Sadie was just telling you what you wanted to hear at all or even Muria? Muria told me I had to believe it wouldn’t happen but it will ...

It still concerns me that she was wrong but I can actually see her being right as stupid as that sounds
No I didn’t Sadie is so clear with her validations of who she’s connecting to and they both have said things that were hard to hear and then things that weren’t and that are what I was hoping for. I can actually see that they are right as stupid as it sounds as things are starting to happen as they said they would x
14-09-2018, 09:46 PM
(14-09-2018 02:54 PM)Louise0203 Wrote:  
(14-09-2018 12:19 PM)Shell03 Wrote:  

No I didn’t Sadie is so clear with her validations of who she’s connecting to and they both have said things that were hard to hear and then things that weren’t and that are what I was hoping for. I can actually see that they are right as stupid as it sounds as things are starting to happen as they said they would x

Thanks, the issue is I have the standard tour ex is coming back ... muria Rose said everything about the situation says he won’t be back, and that I must believe what he’s told me blah blah blah ... her time line is working

And honestly she said things I couldn’t believe she knew and I’m a harsh critic

I just worry that everyone gets this he is coming back story..

Me and mine had no real ending and very complicated situation, I know the feelings are still there but he had to do what what was best for him

Why I’m a Nora fan is I rang her and she said there’s a man and your sick and tired of the situation but it will end soon ... and I said I’ve had enough now and she still said no he is a good man he will be back ... she totally went against me and what I wanted to hear ... she also gave me good validation
17-09-2018, 09:07 AM
Hi
I'm new to this forum and have spent the last couple of hours reading through various threads which now prompts me to ask a question about TP reader Sadie 3431.
I reconnected with her recently after not having talked to her for about a year about an ex.
My new issue had nothing to do with this ex and I did not want to know anything about him yet she gave me his first initial and his exact birthday because as she said, she needed to break the link with him. Needless to say I was gobsmacked as in all my years of psychic consultation both via phone and in person, not one has given such a definitive validation... neither did Sadie when I first spoke to her 3 years ago.
I saw a comment on here by a member that a reader had confessed to him/her after asking how she knew these sort of details and she then replied that notes are taken by readers and shared and that's how she knows. The wording/phrasing this member used about this reader sounded like Sadie's in which she is also a reader on the other site mentioned.
I have to first wonder why a reader would willingly divulge information that could jeopardise not only their income but fellow readers... it just sounds illogical, yet I find myself now questioning the validity of the whole reading and what to think as she seems so caring and genuine yet still gobsmacked as to how she knew.
Can anyone here confirm having a reading with her where you are absolutely sure you have not given her specific information prior or to any other reader that may have passed on specific information?
Thank you in advance to anyone who replies Smile
17-09-2018, 01:24 PM
(17-09-2018 09:07 AM)Chiara Wrote:  Hi
I'm new to this forum and have spent the last couple of hours reading through various threads which now prompts me to ask a question about TP reader Sadie 3431.
I reconnected with her recently after not having talked to her for about a year about an ex.
My new issue had nothing to do with this ex and I did not want to know anything about him yet she gave me his first initial and his exact birthday because as she said, she needed to break the link with him. Needless to say I was gobsmacked as in all my years of psychic consultation both via phone and in person, not one has given such a definitive validation... neither did Sadie when I first spoke to her 3 years ago.
I saw a comment on here by a member that a reader had confessed to him/her after asking how she knew these sort of details and she then replied that notes are taken by readers and shared and that's how she knows. The wording/phrasing this member used about this reader sounded like Sadie's in which she is also a reader on the other site mentioned.
I have to first wonder why a reader would willingly divulge information that could jeopardise not only their income but fellow readers... it just sounds illogical, yet I find myself now questioning the validity of the whole reading and what to think as she seems so caring and genuine yet still gobsmacked as to how she knew.
Can anyone here confirm having a reading with her where you are absolutely sure you have not given her specific information prior or to any other reader that may have passed on specific information?

I finally got hold of Sadie after months of trying. I am going to be completely honest.

I was underwhelmed. There were no initials, birthdays or anything that stood out as a major jaw dropping validation.

She is a nice lady and made some predictions for work and hopefully they come in. But all in all i have had better readings . So i dont know ...i didn't feed her but obviously need more time to know if work predictions manifest.
18-09-2018, 12:27 AM
(17-09-2018 09:07 AM)Chiara Wrote:  Hi

I can’t say she has but I know last time I spoke to her she only gave me the month of a persons birthday, and said she couldn’t get the day ... in the past she has Given both day and month, seems if she had notes she’d say the day...

I think it was Arosa who apparently said notes were kept but I can’t imagine everyone being in contact with each other.
18-09-2018, 01:01 AM
Thank you minnie99 and Shell03 for your replies.
Shell03 yes as I said in my post it just doesn't seem advantageous for a reader to divulge that information unless they have a gripe with the company.
As far as giving birth dates etc, it may depend on the reader's clarity, focus and energy at the time of reading. When she first gave me these dates I was her first caller... along with other validations she gave the month of the current person and told me my birthday mirrors his... we are a day apart. Two weeks later I called her again and she recalled my exes birthday but this new person she gave Feb or March... he's the very beginning of March... Is her clarity with my exes birthday due to an established prior link??
She also mentioned quite adamantly in both readings to be cautious of today Sept 18 with regards to the current man. It's still only 10am and nothing thus far...
Thanks again and I'm pleased I found this forum... I can't talk to friends about this as they're a bit sceptical and will think I'm looney for using a psychic lol Smile
18-09-2018, 01:24 AM
(18-09-2018 01:01 AM)Chiara Wrote:  Thank you minnie99 and Shell03 for your replies.
Shell03 yes as I said in my post it just doesn't seem advantageous for a reader to divulge that information unless they have a gripe with the company.
As far as giving birth dates etc, it may depend on the reader's clarity, focus and energy at the time of reading. When she first gave me these dates I was her first caller... along with other validations she gave the month of the current person and told me my birthday mirrors his... we are a day apart. Two weeks later I called her again and she recalled my exes birthday but this new person she gave Feb or March... he's the very beginning of March... Is her clarity with my exes birthday due to an established prior link??
She also mentioned quite adamantly in both readings to be cautious of today Sept 18 with regards to the current man. It's still only 10am and nothing thus far...
Thanks again and I'm pleased I found this forum... I can't talk to friends about this as they're a bit sceptical and will think I'm looney for using a psychic lol Smile

I take it you are in Australia? Same here ...

Yes hard to find like minded people ... you’ll have to let us know if anything happens today
18-09-2018, 01:38 AM
Yes I am in Australia...
I will certainly update later on in the day as to what if anything unfolds... Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Alex Zadeh - 4257 - TRUSTED PSYCHICS! Belinda 30 6,067 13-09-2018 11:28 PM
Last Post: Virgo1
  Demi - trusted psychics Redroses123 4 574 11-09-2018 12:59 AM
Last Post: Shell03
  Trusted psychics Juniper2018 14 552 08-09-2018 02:07 AM
  Trusted Psychics-Muria Rose Spaarrkle 24 2,182 13-08-2018 09:56 AM
  Charlie Trusted Psychic TB love 20 2,259 22-06-2018 11:09 AM
Last Post: Sam84
  Trusted psychics, here is my opinion. RedRose 11 3,267 19-06-2018 06:25 PM
  Alex Trusted Psychics Tamsy 21 3,852 19-06-2018 05:26 PM
  Trusted Psychics - HELP Needed.... honey-almond 5 776 19-06-2018 03:23 PM
  Trusted Psychics UK - Reader Recommendations? honey-almond 1 577 25-05-2018 04:33 PM
Last Post: unbelievable1
  Alex Zadeh- trusted psychics Unity2008 22 3,584 25-05-2018 04:28 PM
Last Post: unbelievable1