Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Own Psychic Experience
24-09-2018, 08:40 AM
RE: My Own Psychic Experience
(24-09-2018 04:46 AM)pasha Wrote:  
(23-09-2018 05:36 PM)Show me the proof Wrote:  Hi all,

I'm new to this forum but it seems pretty interesting so I'd thought I'd get involved. I'm a firm skeptic so I just hope my views will be welcome on here!

In reply to Jasmine I'm so glad that you've realised that psychics are fake it's just a shame that it cost you money to do so. However it's not just those in your list it's anybody who claims to speak to the dead or predict the future as this is scientifically impossible! No so called psychic in history has been able to prove their "ability" under scientific testing, and I don't believe they ever will.

I'm not saying that all psychics are out and out liars as a small amount are deluded enough to believe in their own ability however at some point they must realise that they are having to help these readings along and therefore their ability is not real, and it's then that they make the decision to either stop practising or to knowingly take money off vulnerable and grieving people and that's what I find deplorable Angry

Interesting post. Science is science. Spirituality is science too. Unfortunately, genuine spiritual masters are not willing to explain to the scientific world as to how spiritual science works. Both are investigating something. Both have found certain truths about nature.

I do agree that there are a lot of charlatans about. I think some of the readers know they are faking it too. There's very few I've come across who have convinced me. My situation is hard to nail through and very few readers have been able to pick this up without some input from me.

I think the fact that spiritual "masters" are not willing to explain how spiritual science works speaks for itself. Why not? I know if I had this amazing gift then I would be desperate to prove the doubters and non-believers wrong and become the first person in history to prove my ability.

The James Randi challenge offered a million dollars to anyone who could prove paranormal ability under scientific conditions. It was never claimed. All psychics fail when the ability to cheat is taken away.
Why work on some small time phone line when you could be a world famous millionaire after completing a test, and if it's not about the money then give it to charity but at least prove your claims.

I don't have a problem with people doing tarot readings for entertainment purposes as longs as both parties are aware that's what it is - entertainment. It's those who purport to speak to the dead that really get my goat. It's wrong on so many levels and just plays on peoples desperation and grief.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-09-2018, 02:55 PM
(24-09-2018 08:40 AM)Show me the proof Wrote:  
(24-09-2018 04:46 AM)pasha Wrote:  
(23-09-2018 05:36 PM)Show me the proof Wrote:  Hi all,

I'm new to this forum but it seems pretty interesting so I'd thought I'd get involved. I'm a firm skeptic so I just hope my views will be welcome on here!

In reply to Jasmine I'm so glad that you've realised that psychics are fake it's just a shame that it cost you money to do so. However it's not just those in your list it's anybody who claims to speak to the dead or predict the future as this is scientifically impossible! No so called psychic in history has been able to prove their "ability" under scientific testing, and I don't believe they ever will.

I'm not saying that all psychics are out and out liars as a small amount are deluded enough to believe in their own ability however at some point they must realise that they are having to help these readings along and therefore their ability is not real, and it's then that they make the decision to either stop practising or to knowingly take money off vulnerable and grieving people and that's what I find deplorable Angry

Interesting post. Science is science. Spirituality is science too. Unfortunately, genuine spiritual masters are not willing to explain to the scientific world as to how spiritual science works. Both are investigating something. Both have found certain truths about nature.

I do agree that there are a lot of charlatans about. I think some of the readers know they are faking it too. There's very few I've come across who have convinced me. My situation is hard to nail through and very few readers have been able to pick this up without some input from me.

I think the fact that spiritual "masters" are not willing to explain how spiritual science works speaks for itself. Why not? I know if I had this amazing gift then I would be desperate to prove the doubters and non-believers wrong and become the first person in history to prove my ability.

The James Randi challenge offered a million dollars to anyone who could prove paranormal ability under scientific conditions. It was never claimed. All psychics fail when the ability to cheat is taken away.
Why work on some small time phone line when you could be a world famous millionaire after completing a test, and if it's not about the money then give it to charity but at least prove your claims.

I don't have a problem with people doing tarot readings for entertainment purposes as longs as both parties are aware that's what it is - entertainment. It's those who purport to speak to the dead that really get my goat. It's wrong on so many levels and just plays on peoples desperation and grief.

Your views are quite welcome on here the same as anyone else's. I don't know why all sceptics seem to bring up James Randi time and time again.
Randi pretends there are no psychic abilities - to get attention and to get money. And speaking of money - the reason why no one has won his prize is really very simple - the whole challenge is nothing but a publicity stunt which was initially set up to further enhance James Randi's agenda. The so-called challenge is a set-up to discredit psychic people - not to prove that psychics exist as claimed. The contest was rigged so that no one would ever win and Randi - a self-confessed liar - had once said so.
It's not just James Randi who has set up challenges - Uri Geller amongst a few had also set one up. John Healey is one of the few professional intuitive guys who can claim to have had training with Major Paul H. Smith - a member of the original U.S.Military remote viewers. He actually won a psychic challenge set up by Uri Geller himself.
If you look at the companies they don't actually state that their readers can predict the future. What they say they can offer is:- guidance, empathy, and caring. It doesn't actually say they are psychic by any of the companies. Because they are not really.

Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back. [Image: animated-fish-jumping-out-of-water.gif]
25-09-2018, 05:04 PM
I have to say that John Healey is a fantastic remote viewer and psychic. He's picked up areas I've lived in and the person of interest, descriptions, work, the type of house they live in etc. Just ignore his predictions when it comes to relationships because I do feel he's a sugar coater and nothing comes to pass. His validating though is out of this world, I've not yet had that much detail from another reader. Leanne Halyburton was close behind.
25-09-2018, 05:30 PM
I don't know how John Healey is on predictions because I've only used him for remote viewing.

I can only say that his remote viewing is incredible. Over a year ago my mother had mislaid some important documents that were desperately needed. We couldn't find them anywhere. I tried a few readers who were recommended to me and they all put me on a wild goose chase. Tried John, he described exactly where they were and they were in a most unlikely place.

I am indebted to him because they were urgent at the time.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  My psychic experience . Spiritual Teacher 30 5,118 26-11-2015 01:22 AM
Last Post: Alesha
Wink Ghost-hunting Experience airyfairy 0 958 17-03-2013 10:02 PM
Last Post: airyfairy