Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Sara 4353
06-06-2018, 10:56 AM
RE: Sara 4353
One small thing happened around contact that sara gave me that she said would be June. Picked up situation immediately on previous reading. I understand why this reader is busi.Few more preds waiting for, will update.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13-07-2018, 11:50 AM
I had a reading with Sara over a year ago. Must have been an off day when she read for me because I didn't get anything from her reading. I agree with Ruby Wine, very full of herself and she turned quite abrupt with me because nothing much she said to me made sense.
27-07-2018, 10:40 AM
The reading was not direct enough. She gained a lot of feedback from me and didn't get my money's worth. Quite full of herself as well. Can't understand why she's always busy.
27-07-2018, 02:50 PM
I found Sara to be great for me, she knew about my recent job loss and was correct about the way in which I'd hear about my current one and how I'd get it, she also spoke about my ex trying to come back, I did get a bit of satisfaction from it but not in the way I thought I would. She was right again my heart had moved forward. I'd rang many psychics over him. Mainly on ATA but psychic Sofa too. I felt that Sara's cards did give her good insight and I'd definitely go to her again. She also told me that a horrid ex boss has had his karma (not that I'd asked, but back then when it mattered the man made my cry almost daily & the surprise was appreciated) which was proven within the same week via a Facebook message from someone I hadn't heard from in over two years. From reading all of these posts it's apparent that some psychics tune into people a lot better than they do others. I've had some appalling readings from Tangerine, Oonah, Jodie and Marina in particular they were just absurd and they couldn't have been more wrong. I restrict my readings to twice a month but i am looking forward to an update from Sara for my next one.
28-07-2018, 06:58 AM (This post was last modified: 28-07-2018 07:03 AM by RubyWine2.)
(27-07-2018 02:50 PM)Pink25 Wrote:  I found Sara to be great for me, she knew about my recent job loss and was correct about the way in which I'd hear about my current one and how I'd get it, she also spoke about my ex trying to come back, I did get a bit of satisfaction from it but not in the way I thought I would. She was right again my heart had moved forward. I'd rang many psychics over him. Mainly on ATA but psychic Sofa too. I felt that Sara's cards did give her good insight and I'd definitely go to her again. She also told me that a horrid ex boss has had his karma (not that I'd asked, but back then when it mattered the man made my cry almost daily & the surprise was appreciated) which was proven within the same week via a Facebook message from someone I hadn't heard from in over two years. From reading all of these posts it's apparent that some psychics tune into people a lot better than they do others. I've had some appalling readings from Tangerine, Oonah, Jodie and Marina in particular they were just absurd and they couldn't have been more wrong. I restrict my readings to twice a month but i am looking forward to an update from Sara for my next one.

I'm glad for you that you found Sara good. Unfortunately, I didn't get much out of her reading and what put me off her was her cockiness. But I'm sure by the looks to it she connected well for you. She got the essence of my reading and told me, first of all, I am waiting for my ex, said his intentions were good and be patient. His intentions were not good at all. The predictions stopped there, I got more of his thoughts and feelings.

It's not just Sara, none of the readers has been honest on PS, ATA and Kooma. They are all the same, feed you the generic lines. I'm done with posting on here now as I have nothing positive to say about any of them. Oh, BTW, I agree with you about Marina, Jodie, Oonagh, adding Valentine and JJ in particular, all just bullshitters (excuse my French) Smile

Love and light to you all Heart
29-07-2018, 12:27 PM
RubyWine2 ... I entirely agree with you...
28-09-2018, 01:51 PM
This reader was a lovely lady who I found very spiritual. I asked her for a general on what she sees coming up for me and she picked up on some interesting things, I found her very soft and calm. Not arrogant or rude at all.
12-10-2018, 05:19 PM
I found her really nice. A small pred happened for me few months ago, waiting for a biggie one to come through. i think she is a good reader.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Sara 4272 PurpleShimmer3 46 5,976 28-10-2016 12:13 PM
Last Post: janaan