Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Working on ATA what's it like?
12-10-2018, 04:04 PM
RE: Working on ATA what's it like?
(12-10-2018 12:32 PM)Dee Dee Wrote:  Lorna Max & Matthew J (Jones) have there own websites to & they are always logged on ps.

That doesn't surprise me at all, I personally found them both appalling. Matt J was the worst out of the two. At least Lorna spoke and gave what she saw at the time, Matt waffled on about the cards, anyone could have read for me.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2018, 05:15 PM
(12-10-2018 04:04 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(12-10-2018 12:32 PM)Dee Dee Wrote:  Lorna Max & Matthew J (Jones) have there own websites to & they are always logged on ps.

That doesn't surprise me at all, I personally found them both appalling. Matt J was the worst out of the two. At least Lorna spoke and gave what she saw at the time, Matt waffled on about the cards, anyone could have read for me.

i agree with you about Matt. My reading started off ok when he gave me the first card which happened to be the lovers & was matching my situation. But through the reading not much validation was given & as he went further into things, matt got lots completely wrong so that the whole reading ended up a washout. I didnt like to say much because he seemed a really sweet guy.
12-10-2018, 10:07 PM
Thanks everyone for your replies.
Xx