Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Genevieve 2131
12-10-2017, 08:21 PM
Genevieve 2131
I’ve had numerous readings over the past 6 or so years with this lady and she has always told me the truth and it’s never been what I wanted to hear but always been right.

Anyone else spoken with her?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13-10-2017, 07:13 AM
RE: Genevieve 2131
Hi which site does she work on
04-01-2018, 10:25 AM
I have had two readings with her. Her validtions have been quite accurate. She is very blunt.
I can’t recall if predictions happened the first time. The reading was years ago.
I just recall her saying you will on you’re own for long time, not great to hear.
The 2nd was recently with a negative outcome.
06-09-2018, 10:11 PM
I’ve had one reading with her she is very blunt, she correctly predicted that I would get a new job and that I would meet a new guy however she never picked up that I would rekindle something with the guy I called about months later. I’m not sure how far she can read in the future.. she might only be able to read 6 months ahead.
11-10-2018, 12:11 AM
She is blunt and a good reader and has been a go to for a few months now
14-10-2018, 08:14 AM
Hello everyone. I've not been on this forum for a long time. Had to make a comment on Genevieve...

She has given me the consistency of information and easily connects with energy around her. She is not one who will tell you something for the sake of it but picked up things without me sharing anything with her.
I feel she truly has a nice gift.