Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
clairvoyant.co
15-10-2018, 12:30 PM (This post was last modified: 15-10-2018 01:07 PM by willsee.)
clairvoyant.co
Hi I recently been using Clairvoyant.co
I wondered what and whom people have had experiences with.

Angel light is on there
star (i believe is light rose)
clair
and Jennifer (blonde
nikki
liam
mary ann
shaz
gaile
elayna
(some i have tried, some i havent just giving names to jog memories.)

I havent left enough time for predictions to manifest but however, i am eager to know what peoples opinions are.

molly btw.. Dont waste your money aaaaaawwwfffffuuullll. but that was just for me and my opinion.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
15-10-2018, 12:41 PM
RE: clairvoyant.co
(15-10-2018 12:30 PM)willsee Wrote:  Hi I recently been using Clairvoyant.co

Angel light is on there
clair
nikki
liam
mary ann
shaz
gaile
elayna

I havent left enough time for predictions to manifest but however, i am eager to know what peoples opinions are.

molly btw.. Dont waste your money aaaaaawwwfffffuuullll. but that was just for me and my opinion.

Hello. I used it to speak to Angel Light, as she never replied to me when I contacted her privately. Cheap, decent prices. I paid £20 for 30 mins with her. Angel Light I was very disappointed in, if I'm honest. I was expecting her to be really good from all the reviews of her, but I tried her summertime, and she have me very positive news in a situation, then when I mentioned how long it had been since I last heard from the person, she changed her tune. She had to ask me lots of questions to do with my situation (such as their height, job, hair colour), which someone told me she's usually good at picking up. Maybe we didn't have a very good connection, or maybe her opinion overrode the reading and it wasn't a genuine reading. She's a nice lady though, and I didn't find her very arrogant at all, like most let it get to their heads.
15-10-2018, 12:55 PM
(15-10-2018 12:41 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  

Angel light is on there
clair
nikki
liam
mary ann
shaz
gaile
elayna

Hello. I used it to speak to Angel Light, as she never replied to me when I contacted her privately. Cheap, decent prices. I paid £20 for 30 mins with her. Angel Light I was very disappointed in, if I'm honest. I was expecting her to be really good from all the reviews of her, but I tried her summertime, and she have me very positive news in a situation, then when I mentioned how long it had been since I last heard from the person, she changed her tune. She had to ask me lots of questions to do with my situation (such as their height, job, hair colour), which someone told me she's usually good at picking up. Maybe we didn't have a very good connection, or maybe her opinion overrode the reading and it wasn't a genuine reading. She's a nice lady though, and I didn't find her very arrogant at all, like most let it get to their heads.

thankyou for your feedback Shy
15-10-2018, 12:57 PM

Angel light is on there
clair
nikki
liam
mary ann
shaz
gaile
elayna

i must admit, she was pretty spot on for me with discriptions and things around. but timing im at the beginning of seeing if anything pans out. john healy im hoping is good too.
15-10-2018, 01:01 PM
(15-10-2018 12:57 PM)willsee Wrote:  

Angel light is on there
clair
nikki
liam
mary ann
shaz
gaile
elayna

i must admit, she was pretty spot on for me with discriptions and things around. but timing im at the beginning of seeing if anything pans out. john healy im hoping is good too.

John Healey I've used a number of times. That man is definitely a psychic without a doubt. I've never had such amazing remote viewing validations from him before, he is the real deal and even won a test run by Uri Geller. He validates thoroughly well, but nothing comes to pass and he is a sugar coater. I'd say listen to his validations, but take his predictions lightly (they can also be years out).
15-10-2018, 01:04 PM
(15-10-2018 01:01 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  

Angel light is on there
clair
nikki
liam
mary ann
shaz
gaile
elayna

John Healey I've used a number of times. That man is definitely a psychic without a doubt. I've never had such amazing remote viewing validations from him before, he is the real deal and even won a test run by Uri Geller. He validates thoroughly well, but nothing comes to pass and he is a sugar coater. I'd say listen to his validations, but take his predictions lightly (they can also be years out).

thanks. he did mumble alot and alot of things i couldnt make sense of. but hoping its all good. apart from someone losing a male in their life that is close to them. hope that bits wrong or waaaaaaaay down the line with natural causes ect.
15-10-2018, 01:09 PM
(15-10-2018 01:04 PM)willsee Wrote:  

Angel light is on there
clair
nikki
liam
mary ann
shaz
gaile
elayna

thanks. he did mumble alot and alot of things i couldnt make sense of. but hoping its all good. apart from someone losing a male in their life that is close to them. hope that bits wrong or waaaaaaaay down the line with natural causes ect.

I feel sorry for him with his stutter, but I was certainly impressed. He does waffle on, but you just ask him to get on track as you don't have many minutes to waste. He's been able to validate the area I live in and an ex, the type of house he lives in and I do, how far apart we are distance wise, he's described how I look like, he's clever. I remember I bought a clock and I couldn't fit the battery into the clock, and the next day I had a reading with John and he said to me "please can I confirm that within the past 3 days, you have struggled to make something fit? That you've been trying to put something together or fit something into something and haven't been able to?".
15-10-2018, 01:23 PM
(15-10-2018 01:09 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(15-10-2018 01:04 PM)willsee Wrote:  
(15-10-2018 12:41 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  Hello. I used it to speak to Angel Light, as she never replied to me when I contacted her privately. Cheap, decent prices. I paid £20 for 30 mins with her. Angel Light I was very disappointed in, if I'm honest. I was expecting her to be really good from all the reviews of her, but I tried her summertime, and she have me very positive news in a situation, then when I mentioned how long it had been since I last heard from the person, she changed her tune. She had to ask me lots of questions to do with my situation (such as their height, job, hair colour), which someone told me she's usually good at picking up. Maybe we didn't have a very good connection, or maybe her opinion overrode the reading and it wasn't a genuine reading. She's a nice lady though, and I didn't find her very arrogant at all, like most let it get to their heads.

I feel sorry for him with his stutter, but I was certainly impressed. He does waffle on, but you just ask him to get on track as you don't have many minutes to waste. He's been able to validate the area I live in and an ex, the type of house he lives in and I do, how far apart we are distance wise, he's described how I look like, he's clever. I remember I bought a clock and I couldn't fit the battery into the clock, and the next day I had a reading with John and he said to me "please can I confirm that within the past 3 days, you have struggled to make something fit? That you've been trying to put something together or fit something into something and haven't been able to?".

Pm you.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Clairvoyant Ability psychickev 0 381 08-11-2017 02:11 PM
Last Post: psychickev